Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Fury and Poison

I like your hair...

by MrsGerardArthurWay 0 reviews

Amber Fury and Party Poison get closer than they anticipated!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2011-05-06 - Updated: 2011-05-06 - 808 words

1Hot
Enjoy!!!

Amber Fury's P.O.V
After about an hour it was dusk and Party Poison sat next to me on the log. "Hi," he grinned, showing his gleaming white teeth. "I like your hair." I blushed.
"Hi," I smiled. "I like yours too." His cheeks flushed redder than his hair. He had rose pink lips that would be even better if they were pressed against mine. Oh no... I just couldn't be thinking this about my uncle's best friend. It was wrong, just pure wrong, we'd only just met...

Party Poison's P.O.V
I walked towards her and sat beside her on the log. "Hi," I grinned. "I like your hair." She blushed when I said that which was so cute. "Hi," she replied. "I like yours too." I felt my cheeks flush red, I probably looked like a lobster. She had ruby red lips that lead to a mouth that I just wanted to be in right now. I could just imagine it, my tongue stroking hers and her moans as I kissed her neck. Oh, I couldn't be thinking this. Not about my best mates niece. She was a lot younger than me and it was just wrong.

Amber's P.O.V
Our lips were only a milimetre apart. When they touched, an electric current flowed down my spine. He smelt of cigarettes and sweet cologne. I felt his tongue moving along my bottom lip, asking for an entrance. I parted my lips to let him in. He tasted of nicotine and his saliva tasted mouth-wateringly sweet. His tongue rubbed against mine sending sparks through me. He pulled away and kissed up and down my neck. All of a sudden I heard a strange noise, then I realised it was me, I was moaning at his kisses. He found a spot on my neck and sucked on it. "Party..." I moaned. Then he returned to my mouth, I loved his taste, it was as beautiful as him. After a few minutes we pulled away. "Wow..." We both gasped in harmony.

Party Poison's P.O.V
Suddenly her lips were on mine. Sparks flowed through me. She smelt of flowers and face powder. I licked her bottom lip, requesting an entrance. She let me in. She tasted of bubblegum and mints. I rubbed my tongue against hers sending shivers down my spine. I moved to her neck and kissed up and down it. All of a sudden she moaned, it stimulated me to carry on. I found a spot on her neck and sucked on it, it was going to leave a love bite but I couldn't resist. "Party..." She moaned. She had just said my name, it made me feel amazing. After a while I returned to her mouth, to her taste. After a few minutes we pulled away. "Wow..." We both gasped in harmony.

Amber's P.O.V
I clapped my hand over my mouth and tried to stand up, I failed and landed on the floor like an idiot. "What's the matter?"
Party enquired. "Well... My uncle's going to kill you if he finds out, you should see what he did to Kobra Kid..." I whispered. "Oh shit!" He exclaimed. "I completely forgot about him! What did Kobra Kid do by the way?" I giggled to myself thinking of that event. "Well," I began. "It was my first morning here and I'd just woke up, I got out of bed because I could hear an engine. Then Kobra wolf whistled me, it was only then I realised I was in my underwear. I told Kobra to grow up then my uncle walked in just as Kobra said 'I am grown up, I doubt little kids wolf whistle pretty girls in their underwear.' Ghoul grabbed him by the neck, I thought he was going to kill him!" Party was laughing hard.
"My brother is such an idiot!" He spluttered.
"Brother?" I questioned.
"Yeah, Kobra Kid is my little brother, and he's an idiot," he laughed. I could now see the resemblance, slightly...

After a while Party had stopped laughing so I filled the newly formed silence. "So what are we going to do about my uncle?" I enquired. "If he's going to kick off is it worth us staying together?" Party looked stunned, so very stunned. "We will keep this quiet, we're not splitting up, we've only just found one another," he took my hands and pulled me into another breath taking kiss. "Party, I know I've just met you, but I think I'm in love with you," I smiled and blushed.
"I feel exactly the same!" He grinned to my relief. "When will Jet, Kobra and Ghoul be back?" I enquired. Party thought for a moment. "Jet and Kobra are back tomorrow morning and Ghoul's back the day after," he informed.
Sign up to rate and review this story