Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Diamonds & Poison

Chapter 4

by Bad_Romance 0 reviews

“Well, you’re a killjoy, and your with us. Of course we would let you come”

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2011-05-07 - Updated: 2011-05-07 - 1856 words - Complete

5Ambiance
Chapter Four
Diamond woke up the next morning, feeling achy, and her head felt a bit heavy like she had hit it on something, but she knew it was from sleeping on the pull out bed that Dr D and the guys had done for her, she was used to sleeping on the floor back with Green. She sat up in the bed, and looked around the room where Kobra and Fun were sleeping on their blow up beds. She was sure that she had slept on one of there beds, but they had offered, and she didn’t want to offend anybody. She stood up quietly, and stretched reaching her hands up to the ceiling, and felt her back click in a few places. She didn’t bother putting her boots on, or her jacket, and walked to the kitchen to get a glass of water. She jumped slightly when she saw Party stood in there with his jeans and a black baggy vest top on. He had a cup of coffee in his hand, and a cigarette in the other. He looked as though he had just woken up by the messiness of his hair.

“Morning” She groaned, walking around him and filling up a glass of water.

“Morning. Do you want coffee?” He asked her, as he sat at the table in the kitchen, and quickly putting his cigarette out.

“How did you manage to get all this stuff? And yes, please” She smiled softly to him, and sat on the other chair, which was in front of Party, who gave her a little smile and then he stood up and poured her a cup of coffee, adding milk and setting it on the table in front of her and he sat on his chair again.

“Err, did you sleep well?” She asked, after taking a sip of the coffee, she missed this stuff.

“Not too badly… Did you? I’m sorry my bed isn’t the most comfy thing” He told her, then took a drink of his coffee, whilst Diamonds eyes widened in shock.

“It was your bed?” She gasped, and he nodded, not knowing why she was so shocked.

“I slept in the car” He told her, lighting up another cigarette, and Diamond wafted the smoke slightly.

“I thought it was Kobra or Fun’s” She admitted, blowing into her coffee to try and cool it down.

“No, they prefer the air beds. Your welcome to sleep in it as long as you want” He offered to her, and she smiled softly back to him.

“I don’t mind sleeping somewhere else if you want you bed back” She grinned to him, and he shook his head.

“I don’t mind where I sleep. If you want the bed you can have it” He said, still puffing on the cigarette.

“Well, let me know when your sick of the car, and we’ll switch” She smiled to him still, and Party couldn’t stop looking at the amazing colour of her eyes.

“Diamond… I’m sorry for snapping at you yesterday” He quietly said, putting the cig out in the dish in the middle of the table.

“Its fine. You were right, I had no right in mentioning what I did. I wont do it again” She said, the smile coming off her face, and she accepted his apology.

“I know. But still, you were only saying what you knew. I’m sorry anyway” He said, not looking her in the eyes.

“Well, lets forget about it now. Lets start over friends?” She asked, and held her hand out over the table to which Party looked at it before slowly reaching out and taking her hand.

“Friends” He said softly, feeling her soft and gentle hand in his.

“Look alive sunshine’s” Dr D smiled as he came into the kitchen in his chair, and Diamond smiled sadly at him.

“How are you?” She asked softly, watching as he used the electric chair to move around the kitchen.

“I’m good girl, and you? Party’s bed do you some good?” He asked, getting his coffee and adding lots of sugar to it.

“No, it didn’t if I’m honest. I’ve been used to sleeping on the floor for the last 3 years, sleeping on a bed has hurt me” She grimaced as she stretched her arms up again.

“You slept on the floor?” Party asked, shock in his voice.

“Yeah, Green didn’t think any of us deserved beds until we had killed at least 100 Dracs” She told them, finishing her coffee, and putting the mug in the sink.

“Have you not killed that many?” Dr D asked, a frown on his face, he knew she had.

“I have. But I didn’t want a bed for how many ‘people’ I had killed. Dracs or no Dracs, I don’t want to be rewarded for killing” She honestly told them, leaning against the counter of the sink, and her arms folded over her flat stomach.

“it’s a good view on things Diamond. I knew I’d brought you up well” Dr D grinned to his self, and pocked her in the side.

“You did! And thank you for doing so!” She smiled down to him, and then kissed him on the cheek.

“Whats your plan for today then Party?” Dr D asked, moving closer to him, and Diamond sat back down at the table.

“Err, we’re going to Zone 4, apparently the killjoys there want a word with us about the child of some of the killjoys that have just been killed. She’s 10 years old, called… Grace I think. I don’t know, but they don’t know what to do with her, Korse is wanting her for some reason” Party explained, finishing his coffee, and filling his mug up again.

“I heard about her” Diamond said whilst nodding her head, she wondered why Korse was after a 10 year old girl.

“And what time you heading there?” Dr D asked, and Diamond suddenly had a thought.

“Hey D. Did you send out the message last night?” She asked, frowning, and he shook his head.

“Party’s going to mention in to the killjoys in Zone 4, see if they’ve heard anything or know anything first, he thought it would be a good idea… We want to make sure we’re not putting you in danger” He answered her, and Party nodded.

“Oh… Well, thank you” She felt a huge wave of emotion hit her, and she quickly tried to shake it off.

“You ok sunshine?” Dr D asked her, holding her arm softly.

“Yeah I’m fine. I’m just not used to people looking out for me” She told them, looking down at her bare feet.

“Good morning!” Fun bounced into the room, and headed straight to the coffee.

“How can you be so awake!” Kobra groaned as he walked into the room behind Fun, his glasses over his eyes.

“Morning Fun, morning Kobra” Diamond smiled to them, and then looked shocked as Fun quickly pulled her into a tight hug, which she returned when she realised what was going on.

“Morning doll” He lazily smiled to her, and pecked her on the cheek, she smiled but frowned, and she caught Party let a glimpse of anger pass his face before he quickly allowed his usual serious face take over his stunning features.

“Err, am I coming with you to Zone 4?” She asked nervously, looking mostly at Party.

“If you want to” He answered her, shrugging his shoulders slightly.

“It’ll be nice to get out an about” She answered, she didn’t want to be stuck inside.

“Well come then” Fun smiled to her, after drinking his coffee quickly and lighting up a cigarette.

Diamond smiled to him and nodded, before looking at Party, who was looking slightly pissed off. She looked at his features, and nearly melted when she looked into his eyes. He had the most amazing coloured hazel eyes she had ever seen.

“Diamond! You there?” She felt a small punch on her arm and she turned to look at Fun who was grinning madly at her.

“Sorry what!” She said, rubbing her head slightly.

“Do. You. Want. Any. Breakfast?” He asked slowly, as if she was deaf.

“No! I’m fine thanks!” She shouted back, smiling slightly.

“You don’t look so well” He frowned to her, and put a hand on her forehead, but she quickly pushed it off.

“I’m fine honestly!” She told him.

“You sure, you felt a bit warm?” He tried putting his hand on her head again, but Diamond ducked out of the way, and stood nearer to Party. And she was sure that she was feeling warm from staring at him a moment ago.

“Just leave her alone Fun! She’s fine!” Party shouted to him, a slight annoyed tone to his voice, and he stood up next to Diamond.

“Thanks” She whispered to him, and turned to walk out of the room, she stood in the living room and saw that Kobra and Fun had already put Party’s bed away and tidied there beds away.

“Fun can be a bit too much to handle sometimes” She heard Party’s voice close behind her, and she turned and saw him standing directly behind her.

“Oh, well, I think he’s sweet. Just not this early in the morning” She smiled softly to him, and went and sat on the couch, pulling on her boots.

“Are you sure your feeling okay though?” He asked, sticking his hands in his pockets.

“I’m fine. I was just warm in the kitchen” She answered, not looking at him as she thought she would blush then and there.

“Okay, well, its about a 2 hour drive to Zone 4, so we’ll be setting off in about an hour” He told her, watching as she stood up and put her leg on the couch, wrapping her strap around her left leg and sticking her ray gun in there.

“Okay, well, I’m ready anytime now. Do you need me to do anything?” She asked, putting her jacket on, and walking over to him, her height came up to about his nose.

“No, its fine. We don’t need anything other than ourselves” He told her, and then smiled softly at her.

“Thank you Party. For letting me come with you” She seriously told him, and he nodded.

“Well, you’re a killjoy, and your with us. Of course we would let you come” He told her, looking down at the floor, lying as he didn’t really want to put her in danger by taking her so close to battery city.

“I know” She smiled, and then lent forward, and she planted a soft kiss on his cheek, after she quickly walked out of the room, leaving Party stood stunned, and a slight blush on his cheek.

He couldn’t deny it now he had felt it, he had started to develop feelings for Diamond. Quickly and hard.
Sign up to rate and review this story