Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Married in the life of Ryden

Drugs, Gimme Drugs, Gimme Drugs

by Uriefury 0 reviews

Dun dun DUN! This makes things just a bit more complicated. Read yo~

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-05-08 - Updated: 2011-05-08 - 1953 words

0Unrated
Heres today's update. I have been super productive this weekend to make up for my slothness over the holidays. So soon I will be updating my other fanfiction (the one with 3 chapters) I just haven't written it yet. I really hope you like this chapter because there's a surprise and more Fall out Boy in this. I realise I need to do something with them as well. I'll stop dragging on :3
DISCLAIMER: I don't own disneyland, people who wear shorts that are way too small for them, sluts. Hope you like it, and please review :3 bye ^.^


Brendon's POV: 

I got out of the car and slyly slipped my hand in Ryan's back pocket. He scowled at me and I pulled hack my hand, not wanting it to get bitten off. I smiled a bit and he rolled his eyes, walking ahead.
"so what are we actually doing here?" Jon asked from behind me, hands in his pockets and hood up. 
"having some fun" Ryan answered quietly, walking next to Sarah, with Spence on his back. I caught up with Ry and Sarah as Jon muttered something under his breath and kicked stones on the ground.
"Disneyland is really fun, Ry and I went when we were 15, it's no different for you" I looked over at Ryan and he was looking at me. That was a fun day.  
"yeah, but I'm with my gay parents, and Sarah. That makes it a little better" he muttered. God, teenagers are hard. 
"thanks, I guess" Sarah laughed a bit walking backwards to face Jon. Jon shrugged and decided to walk beside her.
"stop whining and have fun today. The rides are awesome, trust me" I said as we approached the ticket desk. Ryan got the tickets and we went in. 

Ryan's POV: 

I watched as Brendon got more and more childlike the further we got into Disneyland. 
"hey guys! Space mountain, who's gonna get on with me?" he bounced, grabbing Jon's arm immediately. "Jon, you'll love this one!" Jon sighed.
"fine" he shrugged his arm away and slid it back into his pockets. 
"I'll get on" Sarah chimed in. 
"yeah! It's really good, come on Ryan! Sarah's got more guts than you!" I knew he'd say that. He bounced up and down, holding Sarah's and Jon's hands, the puppy dog look in his eyes.
"Sarah having more guts then me isn't going to convince me, anyway, I'm staying here with Spencer. The last time was bad enough" I said. Spencer hugged me and we sat down as Brendon dragged Sarah and Jon to the ride. "are you sure you don't want to go with them?" I asked Spencer, moving the fringe out of his eyes. 
"nah, it looks scary and I knew you didn't want to get on" he said, leaning his head on my shoulder. "was Brendon like this when you came here last time?" he asked, laughing a little.
"yeah, hasn't changed a bit" I sighed, wrapping my arm around Spence. I blinked and wiped my eyes. "but you shouldn't he worrying, you should be having lots of fun and not sitting here with me"
"I didn't want you to be lonely" he whispered, holding my hand. I smiled and wiped my eyes again.
"that's really sweet Spencie, but you're a child, you shouldn't have worries like this" I said, looking over to where Brendon had disappeared. 
"Well I do" he smiled a bit, noticing I was a bit edgy. "Do you want Brendon back?" Spencer asked quietly, looking at me innocently. I sighed and leant my head on my hand. 
"y-yeah I really do" i stuttered, wiping my face feebly. 
"you don't want to talk about it, do you?" he whispered, hugging me again. 
"it's okay, I'm fine. But yeah, why don't we just talk about something else?" I suggested, wiping my face with my sleeve. "how's school?" 
"Ryan, it's summer holidays" Spencer whispered. 
"God, I'm a useless, horrible parent. Spence, I miss you" I started to cry in Spencers hair. 
"Ry, you're the best parent in the world! And we see eachother everyday" Spencer wiped my cheeks. 
"I miss you at home, tucking you in, stuff like that, you're growing up too fast" I murmured, redoing Spencer's hair. "god, I'm so emotional, I'm sorry" 
"don't be sorry Ryan, and I miss you too" he said as he wiped the last of my tears away. I smiled and shrugged everything away.
"but let's not worry about any of that for a moment" I stood up, helping Spencer up. "let's have some fun, they'll be out in a minute" I turned around to see Frank just a few feet away. FRANK?! Ah fuck..
"f-Frank?!" I stuttered, standing in front of Spencer. He walked up to me and furrowed his eyebrows. His eyes widened and he pulled me into a startling hug.
"Ryan!!" he exclaimed, burying his face in my chest. "it's you! Ryan! I've missed you so much" he stood back, smiling goofily at me. 
"who's he?" Spencer asked from behind me. I picked him up and swung him onto my back.
"Spence, this is Frank! Frank, this is my son Spencer" I grinned, a dumbstruck look on Franks face. "he's adopted, Frank" I added. Frank grinned and took my hand. 
"that's good, I thought you were straight then" he cut off and laughed a bit. "so you're still with him?" he asked. He sounded a bit disappointed. I shook my head, despite Spencer's reminders. "well no. It's complicated" I said. Brendon, Jon and Sarah came back at this point.
"Ryan, who's that?" Brendon asked cautiously, edging towards me. 
"Brendon, that's, it's Frank" I said, waiting for what was coming next. He grabbed my hand and Sarah's and pulled us behind him. Ow. "Brendon, calm down" I stepped in front of him, holding his arms by his sides. 
"Ry, it's Frank" he moaned, putting a hand on my waist, then realising he'd done it, yanking it away. 
"yeah Brendon, I'm aware" Jon burst into fits of laughter. He must be drunk, or high or something. "I'm just gonna go have coffee with him, talk things out, why don't you take everyone on some rides" I said, letting go of his arms. he opened then shut his mouth a few times before sighing and touching my hand.
"fine, but meet us by the cups in half an hour, please?" he moaned again, taking a hand from Sarah. I nodded and walked off with Frank. We found a place that sold coffee around the corner and sat down.
"Ryan, I'm so confused" Frank said, sipping on his coffee. "last time I saw you, you and Brendon you were engaged, what happened?" he asked, scowling at his obviously hot coffee.
"Frank, that was almost 11 years ago. Were married, but were getting divorced" I told him, stirring my coffee pointlessly. 
"oh. I'm sorry" he whispered, reaching over for my hand. "oh, and everything else as well. I was a stupid kid" he said, stroking my hand. I smiled a bit.
"we have a lot to talk about" I whispered, fiddling with my collar. "did you ever stop taking drugs?" I asked, leaning forward. 
"yeah, a couple of months after I last saw you. I figured if you managed to do it and find someone, I could" he smiled, looking down at our hands. 
"did you find someone?" I asked, taking his other hand. 
"yeah, but, he left me" Frank looked down. 
"sorry" I said, moving some fringe out of his eyes. He shook his head and grinned.
"it's cool. God, you look so different!" he laughed, looking shyly down at his coffee. 
"you're being shy?" I asked softly, moving in closer and taking both of his hands. 
"were different people now" he whispered, smiling at our hands. "where do you live now?" he asked, moving his chair around so he was sitting next to me. 
"same place, where are you?" 
"I live down the road from the school here now, we should, meet up sometime" he smiled, his face turning a light shade of red.
"yeah, we really should. Are you here with anyone?" I asked, sipping more coffee.
"no, I was just mooching" he laughed a bit, moving in closer still. I gently leaned my head on his shoulder. "so why are you and Brendon divorcing? You loved him" he whispered, nuzzling his face in my hair.
"I, I still do. But, some stuff happened, I'll explain it to you all soon" I waved my hand around a bit and sighed.
"Yeah, okay. I have to leave in a bit for work but we could meet up tomorrow?" he suggested, shrugging his shoulders indifferently. I moved my head in discomfort and nodded.
"yeah, you come round mine" I said, standing up. He stood up as well and hugged me. 

Patrick's POV:

"hey Pete, I thought you were meant to be at work?" I questioned Pete as he stormed through the living room/kitchen and to the bunks. I followed him until I reached his bunk, where the curtains were drawn. Can you knock on curtains? I poked at the curtains instead. "Petey, can I come in?" I asked softly, poking my head in. He nodded, sitting to make room for me. I clambered in and took one of his hands.
"they fired me for aggravating the customers" Pete murmured, pulling his hands away, pulling his knees towards his face. I sighed and leaned against the wall of the bunk. 
"that's okay Petey, do you want something to drink?" I asked tenderly, trying to tip toe around his bad mood. 
"it's not okay Patrick, I'm a failure, I can't do anything" he whined, moving over and plonking his head on my shoulder in despair. I kissed his forehead and took his hand again. 
"you're not a failure Pete, don't put yourself down" I whispered, wiping his cheek with my sleeve. He whined again and buried his head in my shoulder. 
"guuuys?" Joe called, pulling the bunk's curtain over a bit to reveal his head. "what's shaking Pete?" he asked. Pete moaned and threw one of his shoes at Joe. 
"I'll explain to you later" I mouthed to a disgruntled Joe, holding a hand to his face. Good aim.
"stupid bi polar..ness" I heard Joe mutter under his breath. Pete growled and put his head back on my shoulder. I put my arm around him. 
"I try not to get mad at people" he moaned, putting a hand on my knee. 
"I know, it's not your fault honey" I whispered.
"I love you, Patrick, you're sweet, and stuff" he murmured, his cheeks flushing red. He almost never tells me things like that. He doesn't open up much.
"aww, Petey, I love you too" I crooned, cradling him in my chest.
"hey guys?" Joe asked from behind the curtain.
"what?" I asked softly, moving the curtain aside to reveal a slightly cautious Joe.
"Ryan just got home, with Brendon" he smiled a bit, rocking on his heels. God knows why he was more excited about Brendon getting forgiven than Brendon probably was. Who knows what is going on.
"stop spying on people" Pete moaned from my shoulder. 
"never" 
"what's actually going on then?" I asked Joe, running a hand through Pete's hair.
"I don't know" he answered, shuffling his feet.
"wheres Andy?!" Pete exclaimed, furrowing his eyebrows. 
"why is Ryan with Brendon?" I contributed a little more confusion into the conversation.
"why are we bunk-gathering?" Joe pulled us out of the bunk and dragged to the window, where we could see Brendon's car pulled into Ryan's driveway. 
"I wonder what's happening?" I thought aloud, finding Pete's hand and holding it.
Sign up to rate and review this story