Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Fury and Poison

Jet Star and Kobra Kid know?

by MrsGerardArthurWay 0 reviews

Will Jet Star and Kobra Kid find out about Amber Fury and Party Poison's romance?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2011-05-08 - Updated: 2011-05-08 - 489 words

1Hot
Enjoy Killjoys!

-4 weeks later-
Amber's P.O.V
Party Poison and I had managed to keep our romance under wraps, no one suspected a thing! Our relationship was becoming all the more serious and Party was happy that I didn't mind his age.

Everyone was asleep except for Party Poison and I. The moon was full and you could almost see every star in the sky. "What's your real name?" I enquired. He looked at me and grinned, as if he's been waiting for me to ask.
"Gerard Arthur Way," he replied. It was a beautiful name, and it suited him. "What's yours?" He enquired.
"Katie Amelia Iero," I replied. "I have my mother's maiden name because I didn't know my father and my step-father was a massive jerk."
"Your name is beautiful," he smiled.
"So is yours," I replied. He pulled me close to him and pressed his warm lips to mine. Warmth coursed through my body, reaching every nerve ending. Our kiss progressed and soon we were all over eachother, going further than we ever had before. "Are you sure you're ready?" Party enquired. He was such a gentleman, I couldn't believe how lucky I was to have him as a boyfriend. "Yes," I whispered pulling him close to me.

"Wow..." We both gasped in harmony after it was over. "That was amazing," I grinned from ear to ear. "I love you so much!" Party smiled and hugged me tightly.
"I love you too!" He was grinning ear to ear also. "I hope we didn't wake anybody..." I hadn't thought about that, oh well, if we had, we had! We walked into The Hideout hand in hand. "Goodnight baby, I love you," he smiled, planting a goodnight kiss on my lips. "Goodnight, I love you too," I returned his kiss. Then we both walked to our different beds, only the two of us knowing about the intimacy we had just shared.

The next morning I was in an amazing mood, I awoke early and sat under a large tree, the only one like it for miles. After five minutes Party joined me. "Morning beautiful," he grinned, kissing me on the lips, both of us unaware that Kobra was watching. "Hey Jet," he whispered. "Come see this!" Jet Star stood beside him and watched as Party and I engaged in a lovers embrace. "Oh my gosh..." Jet whispered. "We cannot tell Ghoul, if we do Party is in for it!" Kobra nodded, the last thing he wanted to do was put his older brother in danger.

That afternoon Kobra and Jet pulled Party and I to the side for a word. "We know about you two," Kobra and Jet said in harmony. Party and I exchanged worried glances. "Don't worry," Kobra reassured. "We're not going to tell Ghoul, especially after how he reacted after I wolf whistled you Amber." Party and I nodded and sighed in relief.
Sign up to rate and review this story