Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Fury and Poison

Probably just some dodgy beans...

by MrsGerardArthurWay

Amber Fury and Party Poison get some unexpected news...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2011-05-09 - Updated: 2011-05-09 - 713 words

?Blocked
Enjoy Killjoys!

-3 weeks later-
Amber's P.O.V
I was eating some high protein beans with the guys when I felt a sudden wave of sickness wash over me. "Excuse me," I mumbled as I rushed behind The Hideout. I threw up. When I returned to the camp fire all the guys looked worried. "Are you okay?" Fun Ghoul enquired. I nodded.
"Probably just some dodgy beans," I laughed it off, putting everyone at ease.

Later that day I was looking through my bag when I found a stash of sanitary towels. How long had it been since my last period? I checked my calendar, it was two and half weeks late! I found Party and dragged him behind The Hideout. "What's wrong?" He enquired looking worried. "Are you feeling better now?" I nodded.
"Party..." I began. "My period's two and a half weeks late!" His face lost all it's colour the same way my own had when I'd realised. "I'm having your baby," I smiled weakly. Party looked deep into my eyes.
"I'll always love you, no matter what, I'm glad we're having a baby together," he exclaimed pressing his lips to mine. Mid kiss Fun Ghoul found us. "What. The. Fuck?" His face grew red with anger. "You dirty, lying bastard!" He pulled Party away from me and started hitting him. "You pretend to be my friend when the whole time you're screwing my niece!" He spat. "You digust me you peverse, sick son-of-a-bitch." Party punched him in the face then Ghoul jumped on his back and covered his eyes while kicking him. "STOP!" I screamed. "PLEASE STOP!" My outburst attracted the attention of Kobra Kid and Jet Star who guessed what had happened. "Give me one good reason why?" Ghoul enquired, poised to attack Party once more. "Because..." I began. "I'm having his baby..." Ghoul stared into Party's eyes, maybe even his soul. "You've knocked her up aswell?" Ghoul screamed, trying to hit Party but Kobra and Jet were holding him back. Party ran over to me and I hugged him tight. "I love you baby," he whispered, kissing me.
"I love you two babe," I replied, kissing him back.

After a couple of hours my uncle had calmed down, but he was still a bit angry. "Did he hurt you? Did he force you into anything?" He asked me frantically. I shook my head and sat beside him.
"I know it's weird because he's older than you and there's ten years between us, but we are truly in love," I confirmed. Ghoul looked at my stomach. "So..." He began. "You've got a little Amber or Party in there." I nodded, it was weird to think I actually had a little person inside of me... "I'm sorry no one told you, we all knew how you'd react," I apologised. "It's fine, it's just a weird thought, your best friend and your niece in love..." He replied. I guessed it was, but you couldn't help who you fell in love with... Party Poison walked in so I left them to talk things over.

Party's P.O.V
"Ghoul..." I began. "I'm sorry, I'm in love with her..." His expression softened but I could tell he was still mad at me as his fists were clenched. "There's nothing I can do to change the way you feel about one another, but that doesn't mean I'm happy with it," he looked down. "I feel even more protective after what happened with Dark Ebony." I nodded. It was understandable that Fun Ghoul would get protective, she was the only family he had left and he didn't want her getting hurt. "So you're going to be a dad," Ghoul broke the silence. "Congratulations."
"Thanks," I grinned, I couldn't wait to become a father, but it would be dangerous in this day and age, especially with Korse at the strongest he'd ever been. "You just look after her, because I'll be watching," Ghoul gave me a stern look. "If you hurt her or treat her badly or anything, I will beat you up or maybe even kill you..." I laughed. "I'm not joking," he said looking straight into my eyes. He wasn't, but I wouldn't hurt Amber, that was one thing I wouldn't ever do...
Sign up to rate and review this story