Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Fury and Poison

Baby

by MrsGerardArthurWay 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2011-06-16 - Updated: 2011-06-16 - 679 words

1Original
Hiya! Sorry I haven't updated in ages, I've had my summer exams "/ But they're done now so enjoy!!

-8 Months Later-
Amber's P.O.V
The last six months had been a whirlwind of morning sickness, weight gain and raging hormones. I have no idea how Party put up with me, seriously...

"Hey babe," he smiled. "And baby." He got down on his knees and kissed my fat stomach. Ghoul walked up to me and grinned. "How is my special niece?" He enquired, hugging me as best he could without squashing my baby belly.
"Very good," I replied. "How is my special uncle?" We both laughed.
"Very good," he replied. All of a sudden I heard a scream. Party, Ghoul and I all turned to look at the body the voice belonged to. A girl with mid-length brown hair with purple flashes in it and brown eyes was running from a bunch of dracs. She was wearing a purple jacket with black skinnies and a tee shirt with a care bear on it. What the heck was she doing? She wasn't even shooting them. I ran towards the dracs with my gun ready. "No!" Ghoul and Party shouted in syncronisation. I didn't listen. "Help me people!" I shouted. In two seconds we had wiped out all of the dracs.
"Thanks," the new girl gasped. "I'm Violet Mist!"

"Well hello there," Ghoul grinned, planting a kiss on her hand. "I'm Fun Ghoul!" Violet Mist blushed, Fun Ghoul was obviously charming her. "I'm Party Poison," Party informed.
"I'm Amber Fury," I smiled. Jet Star and Kobra Kid appeared from The Hideout to see what all the commotion was about. "Hey Jet, Kobra!" Ghoul called. "This is Violet Mist!" He signalled to the girl. "Violet Mist, these are my good friends Jet Star and Kobra Kid."

-4 hours later-
We were all sat around the camp fire eating high-protein beans. Fun Ghoul and Violet Mist had really hit it off, she had agreed to stay with us. I went to The Hideout for a lay down, baby was playing up today. I was laid there for five minutes when Violet Mist arrived. "Can I ask you something?" She enquired. I sat up and stroked my fat stomach.
"Who's the father of your baby?"
"Party Poison," I smiled at the thought of him, I was so in love.

Suddenly I felt an excrutiating pain in my abdomen. I cluched at my stomach and attempted to stand. Then I felt liquid run down my legs to form a puddle on the floor then it rushed out. "Oh. My. Gosh..." Violet Mist whispered, running out of The Hideout for help. "Party!" I shouted, he needed to see the birth of his baby. He rushed into The Hideout.
"Amber, we need to take you to Dr Deathdefying!" He carried me to the trans am and pushed me in. Everybody piled in and I laid across their laps in the backseat.

We arrived at Dr D's place after a five minute drive. Dr Deathdefying was the Killjoy leader and medical expert, when anyone needed medical help, he gave it. "Dr D!" Party cried in fear as he got out of the trans am. Dr D emerged from his makeshift house wearing a confused look. Party babbled through an explanation of our situation while Ghoul carried me out of the trans am. "How often are your contractions?" Dr D enquired. I struggled to think, it was all such a blur.
"About three minutes and decreas-," I began, getting cut off by another contraction. "Okay two minutes and decreasing!" Dr D looked worried. "You better come inside..." He beckoned us inside the building, Party squeezed my hand, reassuring me everything would be fine...

I laid on a table and parted my legs. "Okay, you need to breath evenly then when I say push, you push," Dr D clarified. I nodded. "Breath in, out, in, out, in, out and push!" I grabbed Party's hand and pushed hard. It hurt like absolute hell, it was going to be a long labour.
Sign up to rate and review this story