Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Fury and Poison

A New Addition

by MrsGerardArthurWay 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2011-09-28 - Updated: 2011-09-28 - 408 words

0Unrated
Sorry about the lack of updates! Enjoy!

-12 hours later-
Sweat covered my brow and I was in a lot of pain. "Just one more push Amber!" Dr D reassured me.
"Yeah!" Party agreed. "You can see the head!"
"I want to see!" Kobra tried to see. Fun Ghoul pulled him away.
"Seriously, I don't want you looking!" I cried, causing Ghoul and Party to laugh. Dr D nodded and I pushed as hard as I could with all my strength. "It's out!" Dr D announced. "A healthy baby girl!" Party and I exchanged over-joyed glances, this was one of the happiest days of our lives so far!

Dr D passed my child to me. I held her in my arms, she was beautiful! She had inherited Party's naturally dark brown hair and my ocean blue eyes. Her skin was pale and she had a look of Party Poison about her. "She's beautiful..." Party smiled, tears of joy filling his gorgeous eyes. "I know," I replied. "What shall we call her?" Party furrowed his brow as he thought which was just the cutest sight ever! "How about Bandit?" He enquired. Bandit! How original and amazing, Party was just the best for original ideas. "I love it!" I grinned. He grinned back at me, melting my heart. "What about a middle name?" I enquired. We both thought for a few moments. "Lee!" We both said in syncronisation.
"Lee was my grandmother and mother's middle name, what made you pick it?" Party smiled.
"It was my mother's middle name," I grinned.

Fun Ghoul came over to us. "Oh my gosh, she's beautiful!" He exclaimed. She was so small and delicate, it was a miracle something as pure and innocent could exist in this hectic world. "Hey, Bandit's my great-niece," Ghoul looked at the small baby in my arms. "That means I'm a great-uncle, man I feel old!" We all laughed. Kobra Kid was the next person to approach us. "Wow, so this is my niece..." He thought aloud. "She's so small." Finally Jet and Violet joined us, cooing Bandit and telling us how cute she was. "Well, I think you should all give Amber and Bandit some space to sleep," Dr D ushered everyone away. "Giving birth is a big thing y'know!" Everyone moved away and a wave of tiredness hit me, I was a lot sleepier than I thought! Soon enough I fell into a happy and deep sleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story