Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Fury and Poison

Back To Base

by MrsGerardArthurWay 0 reviews

They return to the Hideout where there are a few surprises.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2011-10-13 - Updated: 2011-10-13 - 645 words

0Unrated
Enjoy Killjoys! :3

-The Next Day-
I awoke the next day with Bandit laid on my chest and Party Poison asleep next to me. I slowly sat up and looked around the room. I spotted Ghoul, he was fast asleep with his arms wrapped around Violet who was also asleep, I could tell a mile off that those two liked one another. When I laid back down Party had awoken. "Morning honey," I smiled, pecking a kiss on his warm lips. "Morning darling," he replied. "How's Bandit?" I looked down at our beautiful daughter; she looked so perfect laid there asleep on my chest. "She's just fine," I replied. "Do you want to hold her?" Party's face lit up. "Of course!" He replied. I carefully handed her to him; they looked so alike when they were next to one another! Party took her in his arms, cooing her softly as she stirred. "Anyway, how are you Amber?" Party enquired. I pushed some stray hair out of my eyes. "I'm fine Party, Dr D'll check me over later," I smiled. About half an hour later Dr D came over to me. "Okay Amber, I'm just going to check you over and if you're okay you can go home,” he smiled. Soon enough he's checked me over. "Well Amber, you're fine!" I felt so relieved; Party grabbed my hand and grinned at me. "Let’s get you home princess," Party kissed my hand softly.

I stepped outside and took in a deep breath of hot desert air, I was a mother now. "Honey?" Party snapped me out of my thoughts. I nodded and I sat in the front passenger seat of the Trans Am, Bandit in my arms. Party took the wheel and we began the drive back to the Hideout.

It wasn't a long car journey; I was back at the Hideout in hardly any time at all. When I arrived Party took my hand and we walked inside. "Where is she going to sleep?" I enquired.
"Well," Jet Star began. "I managed to sort out a little something." He smiled and pointed to the wooden cot he'd made. It was beautiful! It could be rocked and had small moons and stars carved into the wood. "Thank you Jet!" I grinned, hugging him. He seemed a little surprised at first but then he started to hug back. "I'm glad you like it Amber," he smiled. Then Kobra interrupted our moment.

"Hey Amber!" He called. "I got you guys a little something too." He led Party and I to where he slept. Laid on his bed was a little Killjoy outfit. It was a baby grow that had been embroided so it appeared that it was a blue and red jacket with a white t-shirt underneath and patterned blue bottoms with black boots. "You made this?" I asked. Kobra nodded. "Oh my gosh! Thank you so much Kobra!" I beamed.
"Yeah, thanks bro," Party smiled. "I didn't know you could do anything like this, I didn't expect it at all!" It was then that Ghoul came to us.

"Hey guys, I got you all a little something as well," he said, leading us to where the present was. We arrived at our destination, the back of the Hideout. He opened the door and there was a room. A room for Party and I, to share. There was a double mattress on the floor and a large love heart painted on the wall with "Party Poison" and "Amber Fury" painted on it. "Ghoul I love it!" I beamed. "Thank you!" I hugged him tightly.
"Yeah, thank you Ghoul,” Party smiled. "It's so kind of you to go to this much effort." I couldn't believe Ghoul had done this after he was so hostile toward my relationship with Party, I guessed this was his way of apologising.

Please R&R! :3
Sign up to rate and review this story