Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Murder Me Slowly

The Start of War

by AshTheDeathBat 2 reviews

Gerard and Frank can't seem to be quick enough on their feet.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Horror,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2011-05-09 - Updated: 2011-05-10 - 651 words

2Exciting
A/N: Sorry if there are typos. I was rear ended in a car wreck and my back, neck and head are killing me. Thinking straight is not an option. But, I got some pretty damn good pills :) Lol.
My Chem in 9 days. Woop Woop
Let me know what you think people :)
My story disappeared the first time I posted it. Fuuuuuck.


The sweet smell of Hazel’s blood woke me up. I could pick out that scent anywhere, even if she was half way across the world. I inhaled deeply, then it hit me. Something wasn’t right.

I got up and walked over to the bathroom.

“Hazel?” I called. There was no answer. I knocked on the door. “Haze, are you okay?”

There was nothing.

I jiggled the door handle. It was locked.

“Hazel!” I shouted, attempting to jerk the door open. “Hazel!” I slammed my shoulder into the door, I heard the lock break and it flew open.

“What the fuck?” I heard Frank mumble from his room.

My eyes went directly to the open window.

“No!” I mumbled, grinding my teeth together.

“What the hell are you doing?” Frank came storming in beside of me.

“She’s turning herself in!” I exclaimed, flailing my arms at the open window. “She thinks that Cole is going to let Mikey and Ainsley go if she does this. He’s not going to. He’s not fucking going to!”

“What are we waiting for? We have to go! Now!” He yelled.

A scream hit my ears. It was Hazel.

In one swift movement, we were both out the bathroom window, and sprinting towards the sound of the scream and Hazel’s smell.

“HELP!” Hazel cried out.

“Hang on, Haze.” I mumbled to myself as Frank and I picked up our pace. Just a few more seconds. If only she could hold on a few more seconds.

We were almost to the edge of the woods near my house. Hazel let out her most violent scream yet. She was in pain. I had to get to her.

Then there was his laugh. The laugh that made me want to rip his vocal cords right out of his throat. I sprinted into the woods, Hazel was very near, her scent was almost overbearing.

Another scream, this one cut short.

I stopped in my tracks. “No.” I mumbled, as Frank stumbled into me.

A dark figure shot into the night sky, holding Hazel’s limp body in his arms.

“Bastard!” Frank picked up a huge rock and launched it at Cole’s figure. It fell short and landed with a ‘thud’ somewhere in the woods. He ran his hands through his hair and cursed loudly, his voice on the verge of hysterics.

My legs gave out from under me as my stomach started to churn. “N-No.” I choked on the word, forcing back tears of anger. “No!”

“You mother FUCKING asshole!” Frank boomed, storming over and punching a tree.

I got to my feet and grabbed his shirt, leading him to where I thought the struggle could have taken place. Looking for any sign that she was alive.

Something was shimmering in the dimness of the moon light. I leaned down to get a better look.

It was Hazel’s promise ring.

I held the tiny sized ring in my hand, biting my tongue as my eyes threatened to water. It must have slipped off her finger. I shoved it into one of the pockets of my leather jacket.

“Frank,” I turned to him.

He was breathing heavily, looking down at his slightly bleeding knuckles. He glanced up at me, his mohawk hanging wildly in his face.

“Gee-” He mumbled, his eyes narrowing.

“Dude,” I clasped my hand on his shoulder. “He’s not getting away with this. This is means we are fucking at war. It’s gonna be a damn war."
Sign up to rate and review this story