Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > For the Last Night I Lie, Could I Lie with You?

The Night

by IloveMCRmy 2 reviews

Paige and Gerard make their own plans.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Horror,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-05-09 - Updated: 2011-05-10 - 3231 words - Complete

-1TrainWreck
Hey everybody, thank you once again to everyone thats been reading and thank you so much HeartAttackInBlack16 for your review, it really made me smile. This chapter I tried something little new, I guess you could say there was a little bit of horror to it. I don't know, but as always I hope you enjoy. I also looked up how to format text messages, and the way they're done is the way I found through google, haha. So uh yeah, hopefully I did that right, but I am rambling now, so I'll shut up. But enjoy (:


Chapter 15: The Night
Gerard's POV

It's strangely dark and cold for this time of day; I am walking outside on a damp cobble stone street, in what looked like a forest. The breeze blows through my dark hair, not without hitting me in the face first. I look around to try and noticed anything familiar about this dark place, but...I ...I ...can't. All the trees are bare; the branches look like claws reaching for me. I suddenly started to panic, so I walk faster, my feet keep slipping from the damp cobble stone or tripping on the crevices of the street. I start running, faster and faster. While I am running, in front of me I can see a shadow of something chasing me from behind, I can't really make out what it is. But I don't give a fuck I just keep running, but it's always right behind me. I am waiting for a turn, something to help me throw this mysterious creepy shadow off my tracks, but there is nothing, and the road goes on straight, almost feeling, never ending. Then I feel the dark entity from behind me grab my shoulder. It turns me around so I can see its face. I don't want to make eye contact, but curiosity gets the best of me. I shift my hazel eyes up to meet the figures.

I meant my eyes with the figure's, they were an icy blue, and there were dark bags underneath them. After I broke the gaze from them, I looked at the rest of its features. The figure was a girl, she had long blonde hair, skinny, and her skin was grey but had some patches of ivory on her arms, her fingers with thin and were about the same length as Paige's. But her nail's were long, sharp, stained yellow, and covered, with dirt. Then I looked back up at her face, her cheek bones were perfectly chiseled, and her lips were a light pink, thin, and medium size. After taking one more look over her whole entire body once more, I realized something that sent chills down my spine, and impaired my voice with a stutter.

"Holy shit..." I mumbled to myself in shock, "Its... you... Re...bec...ca" I stuttered in disbelief.

I knew it was her, she was distorted, but it was still Rebecca. Rebecca who cheated on me, who broke my heart, who was my first love. I could not bare to look at her without hatred in my eyes, but underneath the hatred there was hurt.

"What's a matter Gee? You seem frightened? It's just me, Rebecca. Your first love." she said hauntingly moving her hand from my shoulder to my porcelain cheek.

"You were my first love, you ruined that your fucking self" I mounted the courage and said to her. I didn't dare look her in the eyes, I was afraid I would turn to stone as if she were Medusa.

"Oh Gerard, Gerard, Gerard. Always so sensitive you were, just because I fucked around doesn't mean I didn't love you. I did. I made a mistake", she said caressing my cheek. "And besides you can't replace me." the tone of her voice had changed, she sounded angry.

I changed the tone of my voice to match hers. "Oh yes I can bitch, I already have. Paige is twice the girl you could ever be, and she isn't fucking slut either. Oh and one more thing, get your hands off me you cold hearted whore." I took her wrist and forcefully removed her bony grey hand from my face.

"HOW DARE YOU SPEAK TO ME LIKE THAT GERARD WAY!?" she screamed, her voice thundered throughout the forest. Then she calmed herself down and spoke again. "Now, now Gerard I see that you are happy and I just can't have that. You see, you aren't allowed to be happy...unless I am the one making you happy." her bony hand moved up my chest, and she grasped my throat tightly. "So dear, I am afraid you have to die, but don't worry you're lovely Paige will be joining you soon." she said in a high pitched haunting voice, and smiled menacingly.

"DON'T YOU FUCKING TOUCH HER!?" I roared, trying to remove her hands from my throat.

Then she squeezed her hand tighter around my throat. I could feel her finger nails pierce my skin while the air vacated my lungs. I looked down and saw the blood from my throat trail down my body. Then everything went black.

"OH FUCK!" I screamed, my voice echoed through the basement, and I woke up in a hot sweat.

"Gerard? You all right honey?" I could hear my mom question from upstairs in the kitchen.

"Yeah...uh...just a bad dream." my voice trailed off, I was still panting from the vivid dream of my bitch ex girlfriend.

I haven't had a dream about her in awhile; after we broke up I had a bunch of nightmares about her. Basically like the one I had just had but, never this vivid. In every one she was practically a soul snatching she devil. I felt it compared great with her actual character. But I guess since the last thing I thought about before going to sleep was everything that happened between us, that's why I dreamed about her. I pulled my covers off me and swung my feet to the floor, my top half of my body remained on my bed. I looked over at wooden night stand to glance at my clock, the time read 11:00 p.m. Shit, I was out for awhile, I noticed a napkin on my night stand, I leaned forward and picked it up, it was a note, from Mikey. Only he would write on a napkin.

"Hey Gee,

Seeing as you have been looking like a corpse the past few days I decided not to wake you and let you get some much needed sleep. Uh let's see, I probably won't be here by the time you wake up, but in case you wanna know where I am... Well the place to be tonight is Bob's; everybody is going over there...well except for Paige. We are just going to drink and chill, because his parents are cool with it, and left for Cancun tonight. So yeah, if you wanna come just call me or something.

Love your badass bro,
Mikey Way"


I folded the note back up and threw it back onto my nightstand. It was already 11 and Paige wasn't going to be at Bob's so I really didn't wanna go over there tonight. I grabbed my phone and sent a quick text Paige just saying "hey. ". I rose up from my bed and made my way to the shower. I turned on the light and looked at myself in the mirror, I still looked a little startled from the dream I had just had. I rustled my hands through my greasy hair. Oh yeah, a shower was much needed. I went over to the shower and turned the hot water on all the way, and then the cold water half way. As I waited for the water to warm up, I removed my fucking awesome Batman pants, my Misfit's shirt I had wore the entire today, and my plain black boxers. I was excited to greet the warm water. I threw all my clothes in the sink and hopped in the shower. The water washed away that hot sweat feeling I hated, I just stood underneath the shower head for a couple minutes, just relaxing as the water hit my skin like a bunch of bullets. I grabbed some lavender shampoo and squeezed a reasonable amount into my hand, and lathered it throughout my hair. "All we are, all we are, is bullets I mean this..." I sang the words to one of the songs I had written a couple weeks ago, it was called Demolition Lovers. I started song writing as kind of a hidden passion, I really don't think anything will happen with it but I like doing it anyway. I rinsed the shampoo out of my hair and grabbed the bar of soap and spread it all around my pale body. After I rinsed it off I turned the water off and stepped out of the shower. My hair was dripping wet, my body shivered from trying to adjust from the change in temperature. I shook my head, trying to make my hair less wet. I wrapped a towel around my torso and walked over to the mirror. I wiped the fog off that the hot water had created and glanced at my reflection checking to see if I needed to shave. But that turned into to me just making faces at myself. I grabbed my clothes from the sink and walked into my room. I slipped on all my clothes again, and I had the refreshing feeling of being clean. I grabbed my phone and looked to see if I had a message from Paige, and I did.

New Message From Paige Andrews
Hey, Gee what's up (:

The smiley face she put on the end just made me smirk for some reason. I texted her back saying how I'd just woken up and asked her if she wanted to meet up in an hour or so. I closed my phone and walked over to my desk and started drawing, within five minutes my phone buzzed next to me, it was Paige. I opened and it excited to see her answer. "Yeah I'd love too." I read out loud to myself. I threw my pencil down excitedly and went to get ready. I ran back into my bathroom, I almost slipped on the water that was left over from my shower earlier, but I grabbed onto the sink saving myself. I tussled my hair around, until I was pleased with its appearance. I glided out of the bathroom back into my room. I hurried to my closet, I yanked the wooden doors open and pulled out some dark blue skinny jeans and a black zip up hoodie. I quickly threw on the jeans as I hopped across my floor to my dresser, I opened the drawer and yanked out an Iron Maiden shirt. I threw the black shirt on and moved my arms into each arm hole of the hoodie and then zipped it up halfway. I button my jeans, zipped up fly, grabbed my car keys, and was out the tiny basement window, that I was still amazed that I could fit through.

Paige's POV

"BUUUUZZZZZ" I could feel and hear my phone, which was lying a couple inches away from on my bed. Awaking me from the deep sleep I was enjoying.

"Ahh shut up!" I moaned, as I struggled to open my eyes.

I reached my hand out and slapped it on my phone and dragged it towards me. The glare from the light of my phone hurt my eyes even more when I tried to open my eyes. When I finally was able to read the name of the fucker who was disturbing my sleep, I suddenly jumped awake.

New Message from Gerard Way(:
hey.

I quickly opened my phone so I could text him back, I just wrote "Hey, Gee what's up (:" I added a smiley face. I hoped that it would make him smirk. I waited for my phone to light up again, anxiously anticipating what Gerard would say. I sat up in my bed, ran my fingers through my hair. I was trying to get the strength to get up and turn on the lights. I sat cross legged in my bed for five minutes rubbing my eyes constantly. I finally leaned over and tapped my lamp on. I stretched my arms out and my phone went off again.

New Message from Gerard Way(:
Well, I just woke up from a long fucking nap, Mikey is gone and it was already 11. So uhh.. I just wanted to see if you wanted to hang out in an hour or so? So since its 11:30, I'll meet you at the half point of our houses at around 12:30 (: If you want to come that is...

Ahh, I shot up out of my bed, I was so giddy. I started to dance around my room, I even did the fucking cabbage patch. I was so damn happy that he wanted to see me. It made me feel like everything that had happened between us today was real, and not some amazing dream. I picked up my phone, and quickly texted him back saying that I would love too. I ran off to my bathroom and quietly started fix my hair. I had to be as quiet as a fucking mime, if I had even made one noise my mom would wake up and shoot out of her room like a witch on a broom. I flicked the light on in my bathroom, I looked at myself in mirror, my hair was messed up, and it looked like a birds nest. I opened the white drawer underneath the blue marble counter top and pulled out a brush. I looked at my phone seeing that thirty minutes had already past. I brushed my hair out, straightened out the kinks that had formed from my tossing and turning while I slept. When I felt that I was completely satisfied I flicked light off, and walked out into the black hallway and tip toed back to my room. I applied a little bit of make up, I was really glad that when I was around Gerard I didn't feel like I had to wear a lot of make up, or try hard to look cute. So I just put on some bronze eye shadow and some mascara. But after that, the hardest part came, what the fuck was I going to wear. I rummaged threw all of my drawers, and gazed in and out of my closets several times. I was stuck between, my navy blue floral print t-shirt, with jean shorts, and my toms. Or my black lace shirt with skinny jeans. Well I wanted to look cute on the surface, so I chose the first one. I changed out of my yellow bra, and put on a cheetah print bra with lacey sides, and underwear to match. I wanted to be prepared, I didn't know what would happen with Gerard, but we haven't been able to control our hormones, so I wanted to be safe. But it wasn't like I was going to have sex with him, no there was no way, not yet. I just hope he knew that. But what if he doesn't? Oh just shut up Paige, you're at war with your own thoughts...again!

"Everything is going to go well tonight" I told myself

I slipped on my navy shirt that had a bit of lace in center of it, the bottom of it rose up a little, but not enough to show my stomach. I pulled my navy blue shorts on and slipped on my Toms. I took one last look at myself before I left, and I was happy with what I saw for once. I flicked the light off and crept down the pitch black hallway. I used my phone as a flashlight, and it started buzzing in my hands.

New Message from Gerard Way(:
Hey, I am going to leave now, but I have to push the car out so I might be a little late. See ya soon.

I stopped moving down the hall and texted him back saying I was walking so it wouldn't be a problem. When I closed my phone I realized I was right in front of my parent's bedroom door. I gazed at the white door that seemed to tower over me tonight. I gently pressed my ear against to see if I could hear anything. The room, as well as the house was completely silent. I was in the clear, I turned my body to the right and started walked down the emerald colored carpeted stairs. Almost every third step I hit made squeaking noise, which would cause me to freeze, and cock my head around just incase my parent's had awoken. I made it to the bottom of the stairs in what felt like forever. I wiped my forehead, relieved that I had even made it this far. I haven't snuck out of my house in about a year. For some reason whenever I wanted too I felt like I was going to get caught. But, I would kill to have some alone time with Gerard, because we're always with the gang, so we probably won't get any in the near future. I crept into my kitchen, then to my laundry room. I shut the door behind me quietly and searched in darkness for the light switch. After feeling around the cold wall for several minutes I found it, I flicked it on and the room filled itself with light. I walked across the tiny beige room and opened the white door that led out to my garage. Before I closed the door behind me I flicked a switch over the dryer, shutting the lights that were on, off. I pulled out my phone again to use it as a flashlight. I shut the door behind me, and walked through garage, it felt like a never-ending maze. Everything had that strange feeling to it tonight, I guess it was because how fucking excited I was. I made it to the door that led outside finally. This was it, I was going to get out I was so anxious for tonight, but in a good way. I grasped the brass handle and turned it, I placed my hand on the door as I pulled it open, to decrease the loud noise it usually made. I gently shut the door behind me, I took a deep breath and took in the summer night. Between the light breeze blowing through my hair, to the incandescent stars in the night sky above, this night felt amazing, exhilarating, and magical. I pulled my pack of cigarettes out of my back pocket. I gently pulled on out and stuck it in my mouth, then I pulled out the purple lighter I had stuck in my cleavage before I had left my room. I sparked my cigarette and journeyed on into the black night to meet Gee.

So there it was, I hope you guys enjoyed it, I feel like my descriptions still aren't very good. But if you all like it, then great (: R&R if you'd like. You guys are wonderful readers!
Sign up to rate and review this story