Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Journal of A Killjoy Named Crimson Revenge

April 29

by XxRed_AlertxX 0 reviews

Day 2

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2011-05-10 - Updated: 2011-05-10 - 769 words

0Unrated
Dear Whoever The Fuck Is Reading This,
So this is like day 120 or something like that inside of this shithole. Oh god I honestly hate it here. I hate every little thing about this place. The food here sucks ass and they try every second of the day to break you and turn you into one of them. So I guess today I’ll explain to you what the BL/ind Detainment School for The Bad exactly is. Well its basically like a prison, but instead of just being held here they try their hardest to break us down and turn us into them. I’m the only Killjoy here that has even lasted this long. All the others figure they will never get out of here and just give in, which is exactly what they want you to do. Well, that is, all except for Detonation Exploder. The name his parents gave him was Matt Amberson and he’s been here for about 50 days. He got caught out in Zone 2 after his group had been ambushed and most of them killed in battle. The others from his group that had made it here were Kentonic Chaos-> Adam Jones, Duex Trigger-> Bert Richardson (oh and he says that duex is French for 2), and Happiness Imploder-> Hunter Woods. He originally had a huge group of ten Killjoys but now, thanks to those stupid fucktards at BL/ind, he only has four including him. So all five of us formed an alliance and promised that once we get out of this shithole we will fight of BL/ind together and find my brother. Shit I got off topic again -.- so as I was saying earlier… its just like prison except they try to break you down and make you one of them. All that you basically do in this shithole is get beat up by them, work, and then do nothing. Sadly I’ve watched many Killjoys die here from rebelling or getting on the BL/ind bad side. Well we’re all on their bad side but these certain Killjoys had really been able to piss them off to the max. My reputation in this place was one of sheer respect. All of the new Killjoys brought in here always ask me about my trips in the zones and how they’ve heard so much about me and how everyone thought I was dead… The last part of that really kinda freaked me out. Everyone out there thought I was dead, which means that my brother must think so too. There is no telling what he could have done to himself in the past four months or what he is doing now. I really need to get out there to the zones and find him. There is no telling of what he is capable of doing. And this whole thing about hearing so much about me?? What the fuck is that all about?? As far as I’m concerned no one ever knew who I was except for Cyanide Happiness, Retina Exploder, and Bullet Avenger. I don’t know what all those three boys had done, but they have got every Killjoy out there knowing all my stories. I never really did anything all that special either, I mean yeah I had my run in with the Fabulous Killjoys and yeah that was one fuckin epic time with them but that doesn’t mean everyone should know me though. I’m just so confused now. Well I’ll be back tonight’s the night for one of our break nights. Well I’m back. Two and a half hours of them beating the shit outta you and trying to make you join them. I came out of that little break with a busted lip, a black eye, plenty of bruises, a cracked rib or two, and a couple of dislocated fingers. My injuries were very minor compared to the ones of some of new be Killjoys. So what was I saying before we had to go on that break? Oh I was still explaining what this hell hole looked like. It basically looked like a BL/ind headquarters on the outside and in, well except for the section of it I was located in. The building I was actually located in was one section of the main BL/ind headquarter. Which has made it almost impossible to escape from here. Well its pretty late and I’m pretty damn tired as well as sore, so imma go now.

See yeah out in the zones one day,
Crimson Revenge
Sign up to rate and review this story