Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Wasted

Wasted

by BlueFlare12 2 reviews

Two girls loose their family to gain one. I am not good at summeries, please read =]

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-05-09 - Updated: 2011-05-09 - 1323 words

1TrainWreck
Intro :

Mrs Ways POV:

“Hey mum!” Mikey called from the kitchen, if he has stuck another fork in that toaster...It was too late to be having toast!
“What is it?” I ask surprised he has a phone in his hand not a fork, I take the phone.
“Hello?” on the other end it sounds busy and rushed.
“Hello Mrs Way, this is Dr. Renold from the hospital. We have some news for you concerning Pippi and Hayley Desent.”
The doctor seemed calm, “What is the news?” I was surprised that the hospital was calling for me and not their parents.
“Well, you are legally next of kin on the legal documents we have been given and they will be needing your support because their parents have recently been killed in a terrible accident. Hayley has also broken a bone and Pippi is in shock, we ask you to come as soon as you can.”
I paused allowing what had just been explained to sink in, “ I will be there soon.”
“Mikey, are you coming with me or staying here?” I hope he says coming, he can calm down Pippi, no doubts that she is having a panic attack.
“I am coming.” he says slipping his shoes on and running after me, jumping in the back.
“So where are we going?” I roll my eyes at how little attention he pays.
“To the hospital, remember we need to pick up Pippi and Hayley. They were in a car accident.” I reply, for the billionth time.

The Hospital.

As soon as we walked in I saw the bright purple hair, standing at the desk.
“She's my sister why can't I go and see her?” Pippi yelled at the nurse behind the desk, Mikey looked at me then ran over to pry Pippi of the desk.
“Hello, I am here to pick up Hayley Desent.” I inquire, adding “She was in a car accident.”
The nurse signals for me to follow her. We went down a few corridors before getting to the ward she was in.
“She is just over there, the Doctor will be with you shortly.” the nurse smiled gesturing towards the right bed.
“How you holding up?” I ask, inspecting her bruised arms and broken wrist.
“I am fantastic, considering I have just broken my wrist, badly bruised my arm and form the whispering I hear my parents are dead. No but seriously, not that bad.” she smiles, she always had her mothers positivity.
“Before you ask, yes Pippi is freaking out and no I will not film it!” we giggle for a while, then the Doctor walks in.
“Well you should be able to go now,since we have bandaged your wrist and given your sister cream for her burns. You can leave tonight.” He smiles then walks out leaving us to grab her stuff and go home.

“So, what are we gonna do about this whole situation and where am I going?”Hayley asked, acting calmer than her sister, I can hear her screams from here.
“Well, you are both moving in with us, you can share Gerards old room. We will get some of your stuff and move it in.” I say, amazed at how calm she can be.
“Trust my luck to be in a car accident near the end of summer.” She mumbled with a smile, “Off to grab my screaming sister!”

Mikey was only just holding Pippi down at this point, she was so strong for her age!
“Calm down Pip!” Mikey shouted over the screaming.
“I would just grab her collar and pull her out, its much easier. Trust me.” Hayley suggested making movements to show this.
I did as she told me and it worked! We made it to the car, then Pippi fell asleep leaning on Mikey. The drive home was long and Hayley kept hitting her arm on something, causing her to wince. We pulled up to the house and we all got out.
I unlocked the door to see Gerard walking around looking for his ringing phone, probably Ray.
“Hey Mikey why don't you go inform Gerard that the girls will be joining us.” I whispered, he walked away to the room he was in.
“Come on I will show you your room.” I smiled, Pippi didn't look up she just followed.

“Cool, it's pretty big. Plus it has two single beds. Why are there two beds?” Hayley asked sitting on the bed she claimed.
“For when the boys friends stay over.” I answered simply.
“I will be going over to your house to pick up your stuff, is there anything you want right away?” I asked looking from one to the other.
They thought for a minute.
“Can you get my locket, it has mums picture in it.” Pippi replied softly.
“I would like my....iPod.” Hayley smiled laying back on her bed.
“See you soon.” I then dashed down and out the door.

Gerard POV:

“...and that is where we have been.” Mikey finished as I sat shocked, they were always such nice people, I didn't understand why they would be killed by a 'freak' accident.
“Was the drunk killed?” I asked looking up at Mikey.
“Nope! Its a shame really, I was looking forward to my holiday!” Before he could even open his mouth Hayley answered, joking already.
“How are you?” after I asked I felt stupid seeing as she had a broken wrist and bruises everywhere.
“Better than my sister, mentally anyway. She was lucky she only got a few burns!” she replied, making me feel less of an idiot.
“Are you sure that you are okay? I mean your parents are dead and you were just in a car accident.” I pried,hoping I didn't upset her.
“Well, my Mum always told me not to cry over death, but to celebrate the time you had with a person. She wouldn't want me to be sad!” she explained.
“Its eleven so I am gonna catch up on some sleep.” She smiled and walked to her room.
“I told you she was fine!” Mikey put his arms up to emphasise the point.
“I heard that!” Hayley shouted down the stairs.

The Next Day

Pippi POV:

The sun beamed straight into my eyes and my first thought was that I was waking up somewhere else and I could never go home. I woke Hayley up because I felt alone and she always made things better, even though she was younger she acted older than me by far.
“Calm down Pippi.” Hayley said stroking my hair, “It is going to get better and Mum and Dad wouldnt want us to cry.”
We sat for a while, with me calming down, I am such a drama queen!
“Hayley?”
“Yes.”
“Why are you wearing a Panda suit?” I asked, smiling at her weirdness.
“This is my pyjama set. Its comfortable!” she replied, making me giggle.
“You know you have to wear that to breakfast right?” I laughed out.
“Of course I do!” making it obvious she didn't.
Then she tried to get up and fell flat on her face. I should of told her that there were boxes there. I laughed very loudly, I heard some movement from the other rooms then the door creaking open.
“Good morning girls!” Donna laughed seeing Hayley in I Panda suit on the floor.
“Yes, HAHA very funny, a panda has just fallen over and you are laughing at the endangered creature. You monsters!” We all laughed along, until the boys were in the door way staring at us.
“So what's for breakfast?” I ask to break the tension.
“Well I thought that we could go out, to get your mind off things.” Donna answered.
“As long as I can wear my Panda suite!” Hayley requested, that was answered with a nod.

This should be fun...

[The other Chars will be introduced in the next chap]
Sign up to rate and review this story