Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Wasted

P Is For Panda Not Popular

by BlueFlare12 0 reviews

Its time for breakfast! and more characters!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-05-10 - Updated: 2011-05-10 - 1841 words

1Ambiance
P Is For Panda Not Popular:

Pippi POV:

Hayleys blue black hair was flawless and hanging over her brown eyes, she reminded me of my Mum so much, she was definitely as zany as her! She had all her looks and even sounded like her, I was slightly jealous.
“Yo! Sis, you there?” Hayley attacked my face with her paw.
“Yeah, I'll just go get ready. Is anyone else joining us?” I asked because normally the boys would invite friends, I was invited once, Hayley goes all the time because her and Mikey are good friends.
“Yep! Frank, Ray, Mia, Valkyrie, Mark, Leslie and Maria.” she replied smirking, “Oh did I mention Jay?”
With that I ran off to get ready, I must look good for Jay.
“Which one Red or Purple?” I ask holding the two outfits up.
“Hmm. Well, either, it depends on whether you want it to match you hair or your face?” Hayley replied, dodging my shoe and running down stairs.

Mikey POV:

“Are you actually wearing that?” I ask Hayley as she dashes down the stairs.
“Well yes! I would have changed by now.” she retorted, “Are you really wearing that?”
I studied what I was wearing, I couldn't see anything wrong with it. I gave her a confused look and pulled on my shirt.
“It doesn't have pandas on it. Duh.” She ended my confusion making me sigh.
Then Pippi dashed down the stairs holding a bag, it had nothing in it and she looked red very red.
“Hayley! Where are is all my make-up?” she yelled at Hayley, who showed no signs of fright.
“Err, you misplaced it?” Hayley suggested then ran down the basement and locked herself down there.
“Come out now Hayley! Where is it!” Pippi yelled through the door, banging on it.

Gerards POV:

I saw a Panda dash into my room and lock the door. What is going on today?
“What you up to now? And why is there make up under my bed?” I inquired, looking at her gleaming smile.
“The make-ups Pippis and I stole it from her last night.” She explained, “Can I crawl out your window and meet you at the diner?”
“Wait for me outside and I will give her the make up back see you soon. I know you are hiding your clothes under the suit!” she smiled in response and took off the Panda suit to reveal her band tee and bright yellow skinnys.
“See you in a minute!” she called from outside the window.
“Stop banging on my door, and I will give you your make-up.” She stopped banging, “So you can look nice for Jay.”
“GERARD!” she screamed at me while I unlocked my door.
“Hurry up or you are gonna be late.” I said grabbing my jacket and running out the door.

The Diner

It was a bright warm day and the diner was empty, meaning we had first pick of the seats. I ran to the biggest booth and waited for Hayley to catch up.
“You. Run. Too. Fast.” she said between breaths, “They will be here soon. Probably Frank first because he lives closest.”
“I bet you have a crush on Frank.” I whispered quickly as I saw Frank walking by the far window.
“I DO NOT HAVE A CRUSH ON...” Hayley started through gritted teeth.
“Don't have a crush on who.” Frank asked with his cheerful smile, flicking his Black hair away from his hazel eyes.
“No one!” Hayley shouted quickly, turning to me and sending daggers.
“Hey look its Maria.” Frank said in a soft tone, looks like someone else has a crush...

In walked Maria, her black hair waving in the wind and brown eyes scanning the diner. She spotted us and ran over her shiny band top almost glowing and her white skinnys reflecting the rays.
“Hey guys! Hi Frankie.” she beamed giving Frank a hug and moving to a different booth with him.
“Shut up.” Hayley raised her hand and shooting more daggers, “I will be back in a minute!” then she walked outside and dialled some numbers.

Then I saw Valkyrie in the distance. Her emerald eyes were shining and she was wearing the same T as Hayley but with black skinnies. Her red hair was not blowing as viciously as Maria's. She stopped and waved at some one, it was Mia. She was laughing because they were wearing the same thing except she had knee high black converses on, she had just died her hair cosmic blue.
They joined Hayley and walked inside.

“Hey Gerard, why is Frank over there with Maria?” Mia asked me as she slid in to the booth.
“He is on a date with her.” Hayley said more relaxed than earlier.
“What? I thought Maria had a boyfriend.” Valkyrie looked behind at them laughing and whispering to each other, “ I'm checking face-book!”
Mia and Hayley both hung over her phone, scanning the screen of the red blackberry.
“Yep she is in a relation ship.” They all said in unison.
“So why is she over there with Frank?” Mia mumbled.
“I will just go ask!” Hayley jumped over the two girls and walked over to the two.
We couldn't hear her but what ever it was it made them separate Maria went to one booth and her came to ours. He looked at us with slight anger.
“Whats going on Frankie? I thought you like Hayley?” Valkyrie asked pushing him slightly.
“I do, I was trying to...I don't know I thought it would make her jealous or something.” his response made Mia and Valkyrie laugh.
“Really. That is not going to work.” Mia finished just as Hayley walked over.
“Who's sitting where?” she asked leaning on the table, waiting for one of us to say something.
“I think we should have, Me, Mikey, Ray, Frank, Maria and Mia on this table, then you, Mark, Jay, Pippi, Valkyrie and Leslie on the other.” I answered, seeing Frank stare at me angrily.
“Okay I will wait at the door and welcome them as they come.” she stated then walked to the door.

Hayley POV:

After waiting for a while I saw Pippi in her purple dress matching her hair walking towards me in an angry way, this may not go well...
“I hope you can find your iPod okay.” she hissed as she went passed me, 'Of course I can its in my pocket' I thought as I taped it smiling to myself.
Then Mark and Jay walked along, talking in twin code. Marks silver hair shined in the light, similar to his brothers brown. I smiled as I noticed they were wearing the same thing in a different colour.
“Hey Jay, Mark.” I greeted them as Jay walked in to meet my sister, Mark just stood by me.
“So, still have that crush on Gerard?” I asked as he smiled and nudged me.
“Shut up. You have a crush on Frankie.” He retorted.
“Not any more, he has a crush on some one else or something.” I said looking in the distance.
“Yeah but I'm sure..” he didn't get to finish because I said, “Oh look its Leslie.”
I saw his white hair and black clothes, he looked better than Frank!
“Hi Leslie.” I smiled, I knew he had a small crush on me.
“You don't.” Mark sighed, “You do.”
I smirked, “Well he is on my table.” I whisper.
“So am I!” he shoved me a bit which hurt because the bruises, “Yes but you are my Best friend and gay.”
“Fine you win! But you cant just start flirting with him now. Or you can ignore me and do it.” he looked at my arm, “Whoa what happened?”
“I will tell you later!” I ran inside and sat next to Leslie, avoiding the conversation.

Through Breakfast.

Frank POV:

I looked over to see Hayley and Leslie exchanging flirts and laughing together.
“Why is she all over Leslie today? And what the hell is wrong with her spastic arm?” I questioned, Gerard looked at Mikey.
“Guys we have something to tell you,” Mikey started, “Pippi and Hayley were in a car accident with their parents last night, which is why Pippi has been quieter and Hayley has a 'spastic arm', they were gonna tell you later.”
Guilt washed over me and the others had sad expressions.
“What about their parents?” asked Mia, looking at the two girls.
Mikey looked at Gerard who nodded and spoke up, “They died. So they are moving in with us.”
I looked at my food and suddenly wasn't hungry any more, I got up and walked out side I needed to breathe. I stood for a while before I saw the group walk out and start talking about what to do for the day. I went to join then

Later At The Ways House.

Every one knew about the whole accident and were talking to Pippi about, Hayley just sat in the corner with Mark by her side, they were talking in a hush tone, I walked over to them.
“So what you guys talking about?” I asked looking at them both, Mark smiled.
“Just Hayleys crush.” he said in an innocent tone, his smile menacing.
“Oh really, who is it then?” I asked, hoping it wasn't anyone else but me.
“It is..” before he could finish Hayley jumped on him and pressed her hand to his mouth, he was trying to point at something.
“Ewww! You licked my hand!” Hayley screamed brushing her hand off.
“two people actually, but I might not say..” he finished his sentence, leaving me just as curious as before.
“How about we go out side on the swings. Who wants to come?” Hayley announced, getting nods from Leslie , Jay and Pippi.

Mark gave me a look, that I am guessing meant I will tell you later or something like that.

The Park

Hayley POV:

Obviously Frank does not like me any more or he would have asked to sit next to me and wouldn't be texting some other girls every five minutes.
I was swinging on my swing alone because everyone else wanted to go get slushies, I also looked retarded because I could only use one arm.
“Oh well if it isn't queen freak!” cackled Sarah Star, who was with her jock boyfriend, “Everyone knows what happened last night, I bet that you wanted them to die. Emo freak!”
“Are you going to say anything to me or are you just going to sit there?” I decided it was best to just shut up, then she grabbed me by the arm and threw me off the swing.
“What the hell?” I screamed in pain, she looked very angry then looked at her stupid jock boyfriend, then back to me.
“That's enough!” she raised her fist and hit me in the face.
That last thing I heard was my friends voices as they saw what had happened. I blacked out.

[Next chap will probably be shorter]
Sign up to rate and review this story