Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Wasted

Choices

by BlueFlare12 2 reviews

--------------

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-05-11 - Updated: 2011-05-11 - 2089 words

1TrainWreck
Choices :

Hayley POV:

The light hit my eyes as I dared to open them. Silver, white and black hair came into my vision. I looked around, Mark, Frank and Leslie had fallen asleep next to me, around me. The time was...Only seven? Wow, we had all night to go. I lifted my arm, I hissed in pain. I looked at it and the bruises had become worse, it wasn't broken but it still hurt soo much.
“Welcome back to reality.” Mark mumbled sitting up.
“It hasn't been to long. I am so lucky, first it was a car accident, then I have a run in with miss popular and her knuckle dusters, how can things get worse?” I made sure I didn't sound so depressed about it so smiled, “What happened, after?”
“Where do I start? Maria came running over to you and little miss popular ran with her jock boyfriend! Then we had to get you home so Leslie carried you and Frank ran ahead to get medical stuff. Then us three decided it was best to sit here with you until you woke up. We fell asleep. Everyone else is down stairs they wanna play a game, like seven minutes in heaven or spin the bottle.” He explained smiling then he hugged me, making sure not to touch my arm.
“Hey, your up.” Leslie smiled, nudging Frank awake.
“I think we should join the others.” I suggested moving off the bed, finding my leg was just as painful as my arm.
I almost fell on the floor but they caught me., “Oh I forgot to tell you your leg has a gash in it.” Mark said regretfully.
“You didn't think to tell me this before I got up? How am I suppose to get down to the basement?” I asked trying to stand, every time I tried I winced.
“We will all help you, it should get better as the muscles loosen.” Frank suddenly became a medical expert!

The stairs were hardest, they were very careful, I wasn't though. I fell onto Frank and Leslie a billion times. Then we finally made it to the basement door. Everyone was getting ready to play some game, I think it was seven minutes in heaven.

Game Time

“So are we ready, we just spin the bottle then who ever it is goes into the bathroom and waits for the second person, we will time you so don't worry about that.” Mia smiled as she put the bottle down.
“Valkyrie, you spin first. Lets see who is first up!” Ray chimed in hugging up to Rosie, who just became his girlfriend.
Valkyrie span the bottle and it landed on...me, can my luck get any worse. I stood up, it was less painful this time.
“Go in quick we wanna spin this thing!” Rosie shouted, hyper from the skittles Ray bought her.

The time I spent in there seemed like eternity, all I could think of was who would walk in. I hope it wasn't a girl again, they always made that happen, last time it was Mia. I don't mind it, but I would prefer someone else. I could here the bottle spinning on the floor and whispers from the others. Then it stopped and someone got up. They were getting closer. The door opened.
“Hey.” Mark waved, this was okay, I guess, “they said it doesn't matter if I am gay I still have to kiss you in here or I have to do it in front of the group, so lets get this over with.”
We both gave each other a sarcastic smile and walked closer, well I limped.
“Well this isn't weird, for many reasons.” we both smiled at his comment standing close together.
“Can't we just lie?” I asked.
“NO YOU CANNOT LIE. I AM HERE TO MAKE SURE NO ONE CHEATS.” Pippi called through the door.
“How are you gonna hear us kissing idiot!” I called back.
“Just do it!” she fired back.
“Fine!” we both sighed.
He came closer and closer, until our lips met and we kissed. Great I kissed my best friend, this wont make things awkward! Surprisingly we held that for longer than we both expected and broke away, not making eye contact.
“That wasn't weird at all.” I whispered, limping towards the door, “Pippi let me out we have kissed okay!”
“Wow, it took you five minutes to do that! It only takes me two!” I glared at her as I walked out, Mark behind me.

When we sat down everyone smirked at us. Pippi whispering to Jay and Mia. I rolled my eyes at my older sisters childish behaviour.
“Spin.” Gerard whispered to me as I glared at Pippi, she just smiled.
It landed on Leslie, he got up and walked to the room, slumped. I span the bottle again, it landed on Frank.
“Oh, great!” he whined getting up and walking over to the room.
“This should go well.” Valkyrie sarcastically mumbled.
We had our eyes glued to the door, not making a sound until we saw the door open, Frank walked out looking less than happy. Leslie shortly followed, not looking up at all.
“I'll spin.” Frank mumbled, spinning the bottle.
It landed on Pippi, “Oh and make sure you kiss, because no cheating allowed!” I mimicked her, she just stuck her tongue out at me.
Then Frank span it again, it landed on Jay, why is she so lucky? She gets her crush, I get my gay best friend. He walked in smirking at everyone.
“While they take their time in there we should take a break, I need a drink.” Maria suggested getting up.
“I'm gonna go and get the stuff we need for the beds and stuff.” I told them walking away, as I walked past the bathroom I heard moaning and cringed walking faster.

I got up the stairs successfully, walking towards the bags of blankets and pillows. I tried to lift them but my arm spazed and I fell over because my leg suddenly decided not to work. I looked up to see Frank standing trying not to laugh at me.
“Are you just gonna stand and stare?” I asked feeling my cheeks become red.
“Al right, calm down you don't want to explode!” he laughed, I tried to get up but felt to much pain.
He looked at me once more before picking me up and putting me on the sofa, “I will be back in a minute.” he said picking up the bags and walking back down.
More waiting. I looked at my phone and saw the last few calls were from my family, I remembered the conversations. It made me smile, I felt a hint of sadness. Then a tear dripped onto my screen. I quickly wiped it away and put my phone in my pocket. I looked up to see Frank, with a slightly sad look.

“What?” I snapped, 'CALM DOWN he didn't say anything, what the hell is wrong with my attitude!' I thought, “Sorry. I didn't mean to snap at you.”
He walked over and sat down next to me, pulling me closer. I felt sleepy again, it was probably all the falling over!
“You know Jay and Pippi are still in there, its been like ten minutes. I bet their having a good time.” he piped up.
“They do like each other.” I smiled, thinking of how every time Mark came round Pippi would ask about Jay, it was awkward for him but funny for me.
“What's on your phone?” He asked, looking at my pocket. 'Oh great, I was wrong my luck can get worse. I bet it just carries on getting worse until the day I die, it will probably be soon at this rate!' I thought as I stared at my phone.
“Come on lets go back.” I request, he pulls me back.
“No. We need to talk, what is going on with...” before he could finish I kissed him, to shut him up.
We must have been making out for a while because I heard Pippi calling for me. We immediately broke away when footsteps sounded. Frank got up, leaving me behind, how the hell was I suppose to get up now! Pippi came in smiling, more smirking.
“You smudged you gloss.” she whispered, smirking.
I quickly wiped it away and made sure it wasn't everywhere. I looked back up to Pippi who had come closer now, her smile growing.
“Looks like I am not the only one who had fun. That's both your best friends, now you only have to kiss Jay, but he is mine!” she laughed, helping me up and down the stairs.

I walked into a sea of smirks. Everything was set up and there was a film in the player, a scary one. I refuse to watch these things. I hate them! I noticed that Mark was hugging Gerard, meaning he finally asked. Everyone looked happy, Frank was talking to Maria and Leslie was talking to Mikey.
“Do we really have to watch a scary film? You guys know I hate them!” I asked desperately, hoping they would change their minds.
“Yes, its a good gory one! Its got a lot of zombies! If you don't want to watch it then go upstairs, I am sure you can.” Pippi laughed at me again.
I got up and walked up the stairs, every step hurting. I sat outside to cool down because I had become hot. The bench was cool under the moonlight.

Frank POV:

I saw Hayley leaving, I thought is was best to follow her, Mark got the same idea and tagged along. I told him about the scene I saw after I went up.
“Do you think she is alright?” I asked, Mark knew Hayley better than all of us, they tell each other everything.
“Well better than most, she only cries when she is happy. I have only seen her cry when she was sad once and that was when we were really young! She just needs to let her feelings come out.” He responded as we marched around trying to find her. We walked out to find her on the bench, looking at the houses across the street. We sat down either sides of her. We sat in silence for a while.
“I guess I am gonna have to tell my parents I am gay now. They are gonna disown me!” Mark cracked.
Hayley wrapped her arms around him, I had no idea he told no one about him being gay.
“It will be okay. Its not like you are gonna get beaten or made to kiss your gay best friend or anything. Or even have to say all that in front of someone you like.” Hayley said, making me and Mark laugh.
He sat up and took her phone, she looked at me when he flicked through all her messages. She took the phone and gave it to me.
“Why don't you go through it. Might as well broadcast my life!” she shot back and immediately stopped herself, “Sorry!”
I grabbed her and pulled her close, maybe a little to hard because she flinched. I looked at Mark, he just looked off in to the distance.
“Go down to the film, I will be there in a sec.” Hayley whispered Shifting over, “save me and Mark a space.”
I walked off to the basement

Mark POV:

“If it gets bad, you can come here. I am sure the ways wouldn't mind you sharing with Gerard or me or Mikey.” Hayley tried comforting me hugging me with her one arm.
“Yeah sure, its not like they would want me. I am a waste. Every one loves Jay. He has everything that's perfect. They love him more.” As I said this she started to raise her other arm and try to pull me closer.
“You are not a waste. You are my friend. My best friend. I love you.” she hugged me closer.
“You what?” I asked stunned, its not like anyone could, its probably in a sorry kind of way.
“I mean in a.. ERM.. I can't explain it. Lets just go watch the film.” she said breaking away and standing.
“Okay, but you have to explain later.” I stated firmly helping her down to the basement where people were in the middle of a gory scene.

Well, this is disgusting!

[Hope you like it, next chap tommorow :)]
Sign up to rate and review this story