Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Wasted

Good Night

by BlueFlare12 2 reviews

Problems get worse.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-05-12 - Updated: 2011-05-12 - 1852 words

0TrainWreck
Good Night? :

Marks POV:

Through the whole film Hayley used me and Frank as human curtains. She hated every minute of the movie, whereas everyone else was entranced with the scenes. I was about to get up mid-way through but Gerard pulled me back down, I didn't get to be near him much because I was a shield against the screen.

“So the films over and its still eleven! What are we going to do?” Valkyrie squealed while hugging close to Mia.
“I think we should play that game where everyone writes down a dare and everyone pulls out one of the pieces” Mikey suggested, he was answered with a series of 'Yeah's and random mumbles.
“Okay grab a piece of paper write and put in the hat.” We did as Mia demanded.
Then everyone waited for the first person to be decided, Mikey wanted to choose because it is his game. He turned around and walked towards us.
“Jay. Pick from the hat.” He smiled placing the hat in-front of him.
“Well this is weird, 'kiss the person to your left'” he read to everyone, the person to his left was Gerard, this could be funny.
We watched as they leaned in and kissed, “AWWWW” Hayley giggled.
“Next, I choose. Ray!” Jay joyfully said pushing the hat over to Ray.
Ray gave an unthankful look before digging around in the hat. Then he picked out a crumpled piece of paper.
“Drink 4 shots of vodka.” Ray looked straight up at Mia, who was laughing, I guess that was her one, “Let me guess, you have vodka?”
She nodded and pulled out four shot glass and a bottle of vodka, poured out the vodka into the four tiny glasses.
“Drink up Ray-Ray.” Mia whispered, and he did.
He also passed out, obviously he cant handle his drink! I watched as the hay slid over to me. I picked out a scrap of paper.
“Pick a partner, this dare was made by two people.” I looked around and got a nod from Mia, “Seven minutes in heaven with this person now. Okay whose dare is this?” Then Pippi and Jay put their hands up.
Me and Mia got up and walked to the bathroom again.

Hayley POV:

“Can we just end all pick one and do them simultaneously?” I asked, everyone nodded in agreement, the suspense was boring me.
We all picked and opened them.
“Dress in drag for the rest of the night.” Mikey read, slightly angry.
“Kiss your same sex crush.” Maria read smiling slightly.
“Strip to your underwear!” I read finding it funny.
“Go to a house across the street and ask for directions to bumth thole.” Valkyrie read, “ I might as well go do it now. Be back soon.” she trudged off to the houses.
“Oh! I got my own dare!” Pippi cried, “Hit yourself!”
“Braid your hair.” Leslie smiled, he didn't have enough hair to braid properly.
“Drink coffee. Well I like that dare!” Gerard said, “I'm going to drink my dare.” he walked up the stairs to the kitchen.
“Prank call someone with your number who is not in this room. Not a bad dare actually. Its mine.” He smirked grabbing his phone.
We all proceeded with our dares, Mikey went to dress in supposedly his mothers clothes, Maria kissed Valkyrie, who had just walked in. Then Pippi hit herself, Leslie tried to braid his hair and I striped to my under wear, luckily I was wearing my 'girl boxers'.
“Its so cold in here.” I stated shivering.
Then Mark and Mia came back in looking less than happy as they sat down. They both looked at me, “I guess you got my dare then?” Mark smirked looking at my sarcastic smile.

Midnight.

Frank POV:

I had spent the last half an hour cuddling up to Hayley, who was still in her underwear. I kept looking at her but tried to look at other people. Then I noticed that most people kept glancing over at us, she had fallen asleep, already. I shook her lightly. She made a small noise then sat up.
“What time is it?” she asked.
We looked around and saw it was a little after twelve. We all sighed because we had nothing to do.
“Hey! I have an idea. Why don't we go to the twenty four hour mall!” Pippi clapped.
“But I am in my underwear and Mikey is in drag.” Hayley said like it was obvious, which it was.
“I think we should just sleep, we only have a few days until school starts anyway and I am tired enough!” Mia moaned, which was followed by nods.
“Sounds good, but whose sleeping in which room?” Pippi asked.
“Okay. Mikey, Mia, Valkyrie, Ray, who is passed out anyway, Jay and I will stay in here. Pippi, Maria and Leslie you take Mikeys room. Frank, Mark and Hayley take Pippi and Hayleys room.” Gerard told us, then everyone shifted their stuff to get ready.
This should be good.

Mark POV:

We settled in the bedroom, it was freezing! We were all close together under the covers, now we were all in our Pjs apart from Hayley who was in her underwear.
“What are we gonna talk about then?” Frank questioned, moving closer to Hayley.
“We could talk about our problems?” Hayley suggested smiling slightly, “Who wants to start?”
I held my tongue and looked at both of them, Frank looked ready to speak.
“Well, I like this girl,” Frank started, “but I'm not sure that she likes me back. I think she doesn't notice me and I missed my chance.”
“I think that its never to late and whose the girl?” Hayley explained, Frank looked up at us.
He got up and walked out. We looked at each other. Then my phone went buzzed. It was a text from Frank, it read 'I've gone to tell Maria I like her!” Hayley must have read the message because she got up and walked to the other side of the room and sat in the other bed. I followed her.
“Come on its not that bad. There are plenty of fish in the sea.” I tried comforting her.
“My parents always use to tell me that I can learn from my pain because I will know what to do next time. I suppose this is a good thing, in a way.” she smiled and patted the space next to her.
Hugged and fell asleep.

The Next Morning.

Pippi POV:

We were all sitting in the basement and Frank was with Maria. Cuddling up. Hayley sat on her own Leslie was talking to Mikey and Valkyrie and Mia were together on the other sofa. Everyone was in their own little groups, except Hayley. Then she got up wincing on every step. I was watching while Jay texted on his phone. She walked out the room and up the stairs.
“I'll be back in a minute.” I told Jay, I walked over to Mark and dragged him over to the stairs.
“Can you follow Hayley. I don't want her getting beat up again.” He looked around realising that she left.
He quickly ran up after her.

Mark POV:
I walked over to the park. I knew she would be there because she always goes there what ever mood she is in. I walked over to her. She was on the swing I met her at when we were two. I sat on the next swing.
“What's going on then?” I poke her.
“Well everything's just perfect! First I was in a car accident, damaged my arm, my parents got killed, I got beaten by miss popular then Frank goes and dates Maria. Oh and all my friends have paired up and become duos so I am left on my own.” she explained in a fake happy tone.
I couldn't think of anything to say. We just sat there until we heard the dreaded sound of a jock.
“Hey guys look! Its freak and gay boy! Did you hear freaks parents are dead. Probably killed themselves!” One bone head called across to his friends.
“Should we run or are we just going to take it.” I whispered.
“Lets try to run away, my week doesn't need to get any worse.” she answered and we sprinted out the park.
We got to my street. I saw my Dad waiting for someone, maybe me? He didn't look to happy.
“Mark. Your bags are there. I want you out of here before mid-day tomorrow. Fag!” he shouted at me.
“Leave him alone! He doesn't need you any way!” Hayley bellowed back, then he threw the bags at us.
Hayley picked up two and so did I. We got to the corner, out of sight, then I started to brake down.
“I'm sure someone will take you in! Donna still has an extra room. Maybe you could stay there. If not Valkyrie is an only child so they are bound to have space at her house!” Hayley picked me up and we started walking.

Before I knew it we were in front of the Ways house. We got in and everyone had gone out. Hayley dumped my bags on the floor and Donna came out of the kitchen. Seeing me in tears she rushed over.
“What happened, come in and tell me.” she dragged me into the living room.
I just sat leaning on Hayley crying and crying, I felt pathetic.
“His parents disowned him, he has no place to go. I suggest Valkyries place.” Hayley explained.
“I am sure he could stay here! If Pippi moved into the extra room he could sleep in your room. I will try speaking to his parents.” She smiled at me reassuringly, “Does his brother know?”
“Not yet. I think I should take him up. He needs to rest and think.” Hayley stood me up and lead me up the stairs and into the room.
Donna came in with my bags. I sat there for a while before my phone buzzed.
“Can you read it? I don't think I want to.” I told her, she understood and took my phone.
“Its from your brother. He says that he is moving in with your uncle because he cant take the hate any more. He wants to know if you want to go with him. Its only a few streets away.” She told me.
“I hate my uncle. He thinks I need to be tougher, more like Jay.” I told her simply.
“Where do you want to stay?”
“Here.”

I was told that I was going to have to stay there until my uncle could find a bigger place. They thought it was best for me to stay with family. The ways were better family than my genetic family. This had to happen 3 days before school starts!

“School is going to be fun. Especially now the populars have ammo.” Hayley commented sarcastically before we went to bed.
Its going to suck even more because my first lessons are with teachers who hate me.

[School is next chap :)]
Sign up to rate and review this story