Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Wasted

School

by BlueFlare12 3 reviews

The gang start school

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-05-13 - Updated: 2011-05-13 - 1966 words

0TrainWreck
School :

No POV:

Hayley and Mark walked through the gates without everyone else because they were lucky and had a free period first. They were greeted with hateful comments from the popular crowd, who hung out next to the gates. Mark was dressed in a Band shirt and black skinnies, with black rimmed brown eyes, his straight silver hair over them and his wrist covered. Hayley was dressed in bright colours from head to toe, not much make up and her black/blue hair straightened. They looked like an odd couple amongst the crowd.
“Hey fag!” the tall jock shouted pushing Mark into a locker and closing it.
Hayley waited for him to leave before running over and releasing him.
“You okay?” Hayley asked worried about her friend.
“I'm fine. Lets just get to our lesson.” He responded pushing past her and walking fast.

They sat next to each other in maths. Mark just copied from Hayley, like in most lessons. She was a bit of a geek but proud because she was a smart loser.
“Freak.” Sarah Star hissed walking past.
She sat down behind them, letting one of her slaves braid her purple hair, patting down her short pink dress and banging her 4 inch heels on the floor. Then she sent a whisper around the room, making people giggle.
Hozzie one of the girls Gerards age walked over to us and told us, “She has sent a rumour around saying about the reason your dad kicked you out and what happened to your parents. She also said you two are dating, which IS A DUMB THING TO SAY.” she said the last part a little louder so Sarah heard.
The rest of the lesson went by and the bell finally went. Hozzie walked past Sarah pushing her books off the table, flicking her multi tone hair and looking at her with her big blue eyes.

Mark POV:

“What's next?” I didn't want to ask but I had to.
“Double PE. Today its running track and dodge ball!” Hayley responded with fake happiness.
We parted ways at the changing rooms. I walked in to find I had the lessons with jocks only. Fun. I got pushed and tripped up.
“Hey should we really be getting changed in front of him he might go for us!” one idiot shouted from behind me.
I got changed as fast as I could and put my stuff in the locker. I was almost out when one of the boys tugged at my hair and pulled me into the shower room. Pushed me up against the wall and the next thing shocked me. He kissed me, violently though.
“What the fu..” I was interrupted before I could finish.
“Shut up fag, worthless idiot! Your kind should be killed!” he yelled, attracting his friends, “Yo, guys. This fag just tried to kiss me!”
Then the room filled with laughter and they kept getting closer. I blinked and their faces were in mine.
“Boys break it up now!” called the coach, he disliked me but he couldn't have a boy being beaten up if he was in charge of them.

I got out and saw Hayley and Valkyrie, I ran straight to them. They were just talking.
“This should be fun I bet I get hit in the face again by princess popular. I can't believe she used to be my friend.” Hayley stated.
Track was okay but I found it hard to breath because of my asthma. But I still had to play dodge ball.
Within seconds of playing Hayley got smashed in the face and had to go to the nurse, Valkyrie went with her.

Hayley POV:

Well this is great first day of school and I am already in the nurses office! She is also checking out my arm, again.
“It looks sore do you want any pain killers. I think you should have a pack so you can take them until the bruising goes down.” she explained passing the pills over and signing some papers.
“Okay, thanks.” I smiled, me and the nurse knew each other well, I spent most of my time in here.
“I suggest you go to lunch early.” she gave me a pass, putting mine and Valkyries names down on the card.
“I'll see you later thanks.” I took the pills and pass.
“Come on Valkyrie, lets go. I got a pass and some pills for my arm.” I told her as we walked towards the field.

We sat under the tree and watched through windows, trying to spot our friends. Then on queue we saw the gang come out in couples. Fantastic I was going to be left out again. Everyone sat down with their partner. Gerard and Mark, the happy gay couple. Pippi and Jay, the fabulous perfect couple. Mia and Valkyrie, the pretty couple. Frank and Maria, the cute couple. Mikey and Hozzie, the nerdy couple. I was left out I spent ten minutes being ignored, so I got up and walked into the building. To the deserted corridor. I sat there for a while. Then I heard someone throwing up in a trash can. I looked up to see Leslie, he straightened up and walked closer to me. He obviously didn't see me until I coughed because he jumped and had a panicked expression.
“Did you..” he trailed off.
“Yes I did. What's going on?” I asked worried, again.
“I think you know.” just as he said that everything made sense, he was always so thin and always went to the bathroom after eating anything.
I got up and hugged him. Then he pulled away with a confused look plastered on to his face.
“Why are you here and not under the tree?” he asked, I sighed.
“Everyone is in their little pairs and I didn't want to sit and be ignored again.” I answered simply, showing how little I cared about the matter..
“Well why don't we go back then.” he started, “ I was wondering if you were free after school?”
“Of course, its not like I have family commitments or anything.” I joked.
“Can I take you to see a film.” he asked, I just realised what he meant.
“Yeah sure. What time?” I replied.
“Around five.”
“Cool.”
We walked back to the tree to find Rosie was in a fight, with Nolee, she was being pulled off by Valkyrie and Frank. Nolee was in tears and ran to her boyfriend. Rosie just stomped off to another place, that's her second fight today! I sat next to Mark and Leslie sat next to me.

Gerard POV:

Frank was doodling on my paper, geography wasn't his best lesson to say the least. I nudged him.
“What?” he mumbled.
“Did you hear about Leslie and Hayley?” I asked, he suddenly looked up at me shaking his head with an open mouth.
“They are going on a date tonight. Don't you think that's good now everyone has a partner.” I told him, I got what I expected.
“What? But I thought she liked me. Why would she go on a date with...Oh.” he sighed, realising he had made a small mistake in trying to get a girl.
“She isn't your girlfriend is she?” I asked finding his fail funny.
“No.” he whispered., “How do you know?”
“Everyone knows. We saw her with her boyfriend at the Mall. Everyone except Hayley.” I explained, watching his facial expression changing.
“You have to help me win her back.” he said as the bell went, finally school will be over in ten minutes.
“No Frankie, you never had her anyway.” I told him the harsh reality.

After School.

Pippi POV:

I walked down the street that led to mine and heard a snide comment from behind me.
“Hey EMO!” screamed non other than Sarah Star, “Are you going to go home and cut yourself because your sister is way prettier than you and your boyfriend cheats on you?”
“My boyfriend doesn't cheat on me!” I yelled back.
“So you are saying that your sister is prettier?” she twisted my reaction and made me believe hers.
I stormed down the street and ran to my room. I went to check if Hayley still had my eye-liner because I needed it for Jay tonight.

“Do you think this is okay?” I heard as I approached her door.
“Maybe you should wear your blue jacket with your black dress.” Mark advised.
“Hey guys,” I started walking in, “Do you still have my black eye liner?”
Hayley looked around on her desk for a while before bringing it to me. How comes she looks good in a dress and I cant? She has always had mums feminine features, why did I get stuck with dads bold ones?
“Erm. Are you going to take or just stand their?” she asked staring at me, pushing the eye liner into my face.
“Hey are those my shoes?” she even looked better in my stuff.
“Yeah. I need small heels because Leslie is about five inches taller than me so I just need a little boost. Hope you don't mind.” inside I hated her but I couldn't show it because then she would win.
“Hey dude. You zoned out again.” she giggled, why is she laughing at me!
“Whatever just give me my eye liner and that dress makes you look fatter than you already are!” I burst out storming to my room again.
That immature idiot! Thinking she is better than me. I am older than her and much more pretty!

Hayley POV:

“Okay then. That was weird.” Mark stated looking at me with wide eyes.
“Do you think I'm fat?” I questioned examining myself, I gripped my stomach and hips.
“No! I don't know why she said that!” he exclaimed standing up and pulling my arms away.
“Hayley! Some ones at the door for you.” Donna called up.
I looked at Mark as I heard my sisters voice blabbering on about things. About me. Not nice things either.
“What the hell is up with her?” I mumbled to Mark as we ran down stairs.
“...and that was just one of the times when she did that! She doesn't really like you she is just using you!” Pippi told Leslie, he looked at me with hurt in his eyes.
Mark ran after him because I couldn't. I took off her heels and started running. It hurt badly but I couldn't let my date get away. I came to a stop when I saw Leslie and Mark on a bench not far from the house.
“What did she say to you?” I coughed out, my leg hurting more than ever!
“Like you don't know!” he screamed at me standing, tears dripping down his face.
“I don't. I really can't understand why she is doing this.” I coughed even more, crouching.
“She told me about your plan!” he screamed, making me dizzy.
“You're going to love this.” Mark whispered pulling me up on the bench.
“To try and control me and use me to make Frank jealous!” I looked up at him confused.
“What are you talking about he is dating Maria.” I coughed even more.
“She doesn't know, Leslie. No one told her.” Mark said sternly, “Maria has a boyfriend and is only trying to help Frank make you jealous.”
I just looked at them and stopped coughing. I sat there processing everything that had just happened.
“I am guessing we can try this date thing tomorrow because my legs hurt and my feet and bleeding. I also feel dizzy so I am just gonna go home.” I stated getting up, Mark followed and Leslie walked home.

Pippi has some explaining to do! Or I could just wreck her date. Decisions decisions!
Sign up to rate and review this story