Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Wasted

Rehab

by BlueFlare12 3 reviews

Date 2?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-05-14 - Updated: 2011-05-14 - 1973 words

0TrainWreck
Rehab:

Pippis POV:

“Do you think Hayley is prettier than me?” I ask Gerard as I sit waiting for Jay to pick me up.
“I'm gay, and its not nice to compare.” Gerard replied, he kept looking at me in a worried way.
“You like her more don't you, just like everyone else. You are all against me!” I screamed at him standing up and marching to my room.
I looked at her door and wondered what silly things she own. Her diary could be of use to me, I could give it to her enemy or her friends if its bad. I crept into her room because I knew someone was watching me. Then I dug around for a bit and found it! There it was a blue book with doodles over it. I opened it up and flicked through skimming pages, I saw my name and stopped.
' Pippi is totally nuts for Jay, its funny. I think they could be a perfect couple if she wasn't so loud!' what does she mean, we are the perfect couple. I looked for a page I could use for blackmail. There wasn't anything interesting. She is a bore! At least I am interesting. I was never the favourite because she was such a drama queen. I think she purposely gets hurt!
I looked around to see a concerned Miss Way.
“Why are you saying all those things? And why are you looking through your sisters stuff?” she asked softly.
“Because she doesn't deserve to be liked! She is horrible, everyone loves her and is against me!” I hissed getting up.
“I think you're ill, come out and we will talk things over.” she suggested I followed her to my room.

Mark POV:

“My mascara is ruined and I look like an ink bomb has exploded all over my face. I hate the rain.” Hayley mumbled as we neared the Ways.
We ran down the path and into the house. Mrs Way stopped us from going up stairs and directed us into the living room while she talked on the phone.
“What's happening, is it something to do with Pippi?” I asked looking at Mikey.
“Mums on the phone to a doctor because Pippi is having a mental break down, she has paranoia.” He stated in a hush tone, “They are trying to get her in tonight so she might come back in a week.”
“So what started it?” I questioned.
“They think it was the crash and something else that tipped her over the edge.” Gerard answered in the same hush tone.
“I think I am just going to shower and sleep.” Hayley got up and started walking to the door.
“What about eating?” I whispered, following her.
“I'm not hungry, thanks.” she replied.
As we walked past Pippis room we heard her voice in a rushed tone, making no sense. I closed the door of our room behind me and Hayley got her towel and stuff, then started undressing. It would have been weird if I had only known her a few years but I've known her for twelve years. She went into the bathroom and I got undressed ready to sleep.

Nine PM

“Is your arm getting any better? It still looks sore.” I asked checking it.
“Its slowly getting better. I think I just need to sleep then maybe tomorrow will be better.” she grinned hugging me.
She couldn't sleep on her own some nights because she was having really bad dreams and would always wake up unable to breath or move properly, so I decided it was best for her to sleep with me for some nights.

Frank POV:

I was ready for school but felt so stupid after hearing about Hayley and her date. How could I have missed the obvious part of being nice and not ignoring her. I was walking faster than normal, I even caught up with Mikey and Gerard. They were talking about Pippi.
“Hey guys.” I began, “Whatcha talking about?”
“Well, Pippi had a breakdown or something and is in rehab. She completely ruined Leslie's idea of Hayley, but I think they got him before he went home. So she is trying again tonight. It was an eventful night” Mikey explained.
The rest of the way there we were talking about Rays new schedule, he blew up science block and ate a crayon, so he is banned from going in there. They rearranged his lessons so he could study with a one to one teacher. So now we only see him in breaks!
I saw Jenna standing at the entrance to the school and waved at her. She just nodded, pushing her black hair away form her face.
School went by fast, at lunch I noticed Hayley was just sitting with Leslie and not speaking which wasn't like her. She kept looking at her arm and sighing.
Finally the bell went and I walked out of the gates and waited for anyone to walk home with. I saw Hayley first so walked with her.
“Is everything alright?” I questioned, she looked up.
“Yes, it's just I feel that I am not normal.” she stated like it was just another useless answer.
“Not normal why?” another question.
“Well, every one else, when some one dies or goes away, gets depressed or grieves. I don't see the point.” I was confused at how this was not normal.
“That is your way of dealing with it.” she looked at me and smiled.
“Oh, that makes more sense thanks.” she hugged me then walked down the path, that was fast.

Leslie POV:

I was ready for our date. Frank seemed at little off with the idea of us dating, but its not like he even tried. I went out the door and started walking. It wasn't very far only three streets away. Gerard was out side with Mark, they were talking and playing with a football. I saw Hayley on the bench, she was sat next to Mikey and they were laughing about something. She saw me and ran over.
“We are going on a double date with Valkyrie and Mia. They wanted to watch a scary film. That okay?” I asked, she put on a fake smile.
“Sure as long as I can cling to you and we can sit at the back.” I laughed at her because she was serious, “Mikey said he might be at the movie with Frank because its a new release.”

The film started, the first flickering scene came on. I could see everyone but Hayley was enjoying it. She looked ready to faint or die. It was half way through and she was using my shoulder as a shield. It was cute. I watched the screen and noticed that Frank kept looking back all the way through. Mia and Valkyrie were kissing and trying to watch the film at the same time. It was funny to watch. There were few others viewing it, they all looked under age though. The film was interesting and ended abruptly.

“How can you like that stuff?” Hayley asked shaking.
“Its not that bad and we always think the plot is best in horror films.” Mia explained.
“I had a nice time. Overall though.” she smiled up to me.
We all sat outside and huddled together. I squeezed her closer and lent into kiss her. She kissed back. We sat like that for a minute. I looked into her hazel eyes and watched her as she came closer.

Frank POV:

What does she even see in him. He is ill and to thin. I look better and would be better for her. This weekend I have to prove that I am the one she needs. I turned the corner to see them kissing and hugging. She looked happy, jealousy covered me and I became angry. Why should he have her? They got up and he went to kiss her again. I ran over and jumped on him. I hit him a few times and could see blood everywhere.
“Frank get off him!” I heard Mia scream at me as Valkyrie pulled me off.
“What the hell is wrong with you?” Mikey asked from behind me.
I looked at Leslie rolling around and Hayley trying to calm him, she had a well known fear of blood. I just looked at what I had caused and realised that it did no good at all. In fact, I think I made her dislike me more. She was shaking more and fell on the floor. Mia rushed over to Leslie to fix whatever I had damaged.
“I'm taking him home. I think you need to take Frank and Mikey, you take Hayley.” Mia demanded as Valkyrie pushed me into the direction of my house.
Ray was with his parents because his was grounded, they were coming out of the mall with bags full of stuff for his Mum. I just waved, he never seem to think it was weird to see me covered in blood, he used to say he expected me to get into fights.
“See you tomorrow Frank. Remember we have a sleepover at Mia's, here parents are going away. So keep Friday free,” she watched me walk inside.
I ran upstairs and threw myself onto the bed. Tomorrow was going to be a long day.

Surprisingly, it was a short day and all that happened was someone snapping Mikeys glasses. Ray told me about how his work in science was easy because all he had to do was agree with the teacher. Hayley didn't talk to me but I knew I could corner her at the sleepover, if it wasn't boys and Girls again.

Friday 5pm

Mia POV:

“Who did you invite?” Valkyrie asked setting up a fort.
“Mark, Hayley, Leslie, Frank and Mikey. Everyone else was either busy, grounded or visiting their girlfriend in a mental ward.” I explained, Valkyrie smirked at me.
“Look its Mark and Hayley! Yay, they are the first people here!” I shouted with joy., running to the front door and pulling them in.
Next was Leslie and Mikey, they had brought the drinks with them. Alcohol, just what I need after being in day detainment! Frank arrived, with arm bands he had never warn on. Its weird because he hates wearing them, they make him itch, I think he is allergic to the material or something. I took him into the kitchen and snatched the bands away.
“FRANK” I yelled, then everyone else ran in to see he had sliced his wrists.
“Why would you do that!” Hayley ran over and grabbed his wrists, observing them.
“Why do you care? Its not like I am important!” he growled in her face, she backed away.
“I do care, you are important.” she whispered as we all watched his facial expression soften.
He shifted for a while and looked at all of us, then walked back into the living room. We rushed after him sitting close to him.
“Frank, why didn't you come to one of us?” Valkyrie asked.
“Because you all hated me because of the fight I got into.” he said in a weak tone.
“I think we should just try and forget about the fight because its not like you broke any bones.” Leslie said brightly.
“I feel guilty about ruining the date for both of you.” Frank looked up at Hayley who was picking at the blanket.
“I think it could have been worse.” Hayley mumbled.
Frank jumped forward and hugged her. He started crying and babbling things that Hayley could understand. After a while he fell asleep.
“I think we should just leave him and wait to see if he wakes up.” Mikey suggested.
“On with the drinking.” I clapped.

This was going to be fun!
Sign up to rate and review this story