Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Wasted

Drink Up

by BlueFlare12 2 reviews

Sleepover and More

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-05-16 - Updated: 2011-05-16 - 1730 words

0TrainWreck
Drink Up:

Mikey POV:

We were in the kitchen now and Mia was looking for her shot glasses. I just stood back and watched as she swore at the cupboards for not showing her them.
“Mikey are you just going to stand there?” Mia asked.
I just shrugged and walked over to help her. It was cluttered and very dark, I picked up my phone from the side and shone the light in the darkness. Finally we could see the glasses.
“Well done Mikey. Thinking of using a light genius!” she cheered moving back to the living room.
We walked into see Frank in the corner texting someone. Leslie, Valkyrie and Hayley were glued to the TV screen.
“What are you watching?” I questioned moving towards the viewing point.
It was an action programme, lots of gun shots and blood. I had no idea what the film was called.
“I thought that you hated gore, Hayley?” Mia poked her and sat down.
“No, I just hate horror.” she replied simply, “So lets get on with the shots, should we make this a game?”
“I think we should.” Frank said out of no where making me jump.
We all gathered in a circle and grabbed a shot glass. Valkyrie took the vodka and tapped it lightly against her face.
“I think some one should say a thing and we should drink if you've done that thing.” we nodded in agreement to Valkyries suggestion.
“I'll start!” Mia shouted enthusiastically, “Drink if you have ever stolen something!”
Valkyrie and Hayley took their shots and chimed, “Good times, Good times.”
“You two stole something. Really?” I was shocked, these two weren't the kind.
“Yep! We stole these cool jumpers, they were your Christmas prezzies!” Valkyrie laughed, “Okay. Drink if you have ever... Kissed some you shouldn't have.” her eyes scanned us evilly.
First Frank picked his up, then Hayley next it was me. Everyone looked at me with a shocked expression and stopped completely.
“Who'd ya kiss?” Frank asked, they were all thinking it.
“Nolee.” I mumbled, Hayley immediately burst out laughing everyone else didn't find it funny.
“Moving on!” I shouted over Hayleys laughter, she was still trying to contain it, “Drink if you have ever ended up in bed with the wrong person.”
I was expecting all of us to leave our glasses on the floor but Hayley picked hers up, again.
“Drink if you have ever been to drunk to get home.” Hayley spoke, we all looked at our shot glasses.
Me, Mark and Mia took our shots. They were stronger than I thought.
“I think we should just do shots now.” Mia smiled, I think she wanted to skip the 'have you ever's because she wasn't getting any shots.
We re-poured our shots and drunk up. The sting hurt my throat but it left a good sensation afterwards. After about 5 shots I was shutting down.
“Yo! Mikey! Oh he is out.” I heard Valkyrie calling before I fell asleep.

Frank POV:

“Lets stop with the drinking. We should watch a classic. Like...The Corpse Bride!” Valkyrie screeched holding up the DVD.
She ran to set it up. Mia went to the kitchen to get snacks. I was left with the couple, the happy couple. I feel guilty until I see them together again. I was sure that I was much better than him, he is a wreck. She can't be happy! I walked over and sat on the other side of her.
“So, what's new with you Frankie?” did she just call me 'Frankie'.
“Nothing really. Just failing like normal, at everything.” I looked at her, she looked sorry for me, maybe this could work, “I've been the schools beating bag and stuff at home is getting worse.”
“What's happening at home?” she slipped away from him and shuffled towards me.
“My parents are getting a divorce and want me to choose between them.” who knew that problems could be so useful.
“Why didn't you tell me? You know I am good at listening!” she exclaimed, flinging her good arm around me.
“I didn't want to, but I feel better now someone knows.” she hugged me, Mark shot me a look.
'Kitchen' he mouthed to me, I got up and walked in after him.
“What are you doing? She is taken okay. And happy. She has enough problems she doesn't need any more.” he hissed at me.
“She is fine and you know that we are meant to be together!” I said a little to loudly.
“Could you, I don't know, stop talking about me, please?” Hayley told us, returning to the next room .
“Lets just get through the rest of the night.” Mark pushed passed me and walked into the living room with Mia.

Midway through the film

Mia POV:

Hayley was with Mark and they were laughing about something. Frank and Leslie had mirror angry expressions and were hissing things at each other. Valkyrie was engrossed in the film, not noticing the fight going on beside us. To be honest I kept zoning in and out of the film. Before I knew it Frank and Leslie were gone. I just watched the rest of the film, I loved it. By the end of the film we were all hypnotised by it, staring at the credits.
“That film is good! I love it.” Valkyrie shared with us.
“Wait where is Frank and Leslie?” Mark asked, we all looked around trying to spot them.
“Hey, Mikey you seen them?” Hayley joked.
Then there was a scream and some shouts. We all ran out side to find Frank and Leslie fighting. Valkyrie ran over to split them up but Frank pushed her back. Mark ran up to stop them and Frank punched him.
“Frank! What the hell are you doing!” I screamed, watching as Hayley ran to Mark.
After a few hits from both of them, they stopped. They looked at everyone. Valkyrie was ready to kill them both.
“Get inside. NOW!” she screamed at them, they hung their heads and walked indoors.
Hayley helped Mark up and pulled him through to the kitchen. I walked in after them, then sat down under the covers.

Mark POV:

“Are you okay? It looks like it really hurts.” Hayley dabbed a towel across the wound on my neck.
“Its fine. It only hurts a little bit.” it was clear I was lying because, like a wimp, I was crying.
“There, disinfected! You are just going to need to let it air for a bit.” she smiled.
Then we heard Valkyrie hissing at Frank then Leslie. She is never happy when this happens.
“Lets go in.” I suggested pulling her behind me .
We sat next to Mia, under a different cover. Watching Valkyrie march around.
“Why did you IDIOTS start a fight?” she emphasized the idiot part more.
“Because, Leslie doesn't deserve what he has!” Frank blasted back.
“What exactly does he not deserve?” Valkyrie asked oblivious to the answer, this was not going to be good.
“He doesn't deserve.. His....You know...” he trailed on.
“Spit it out then, or do I have to say it.” Leslie spat holding his head.
“Fine. He doesn't deserve his girlfriend.” he said in a hush tone.
“That is stupid. I thought you were over that one! Seriously Frank, you need to calm down. Why don't you just say these things.” Valkyrie sighed walking back over to Mia.
Frank got up and sat near to Mikey, getting out his iPod and putting his head phones in. Leslie just sat there and repeated what Frank did.
“Its two am might as well go to sleep. No doubts tomorrow will hold some fun with Pippi returning and everything.” Hayley said in a fake happy tone.
We nodded. Mia turned out the lights and laid down next to Valkyrie. Hayley snuggled closer and fell asleep.

Later that night

I could feel light burning my eyes but it wasn't sun light. I looked and Hayley was on someone's iPod. Franks? She was giggling at some joke he had said. She was smiling like she used to smile. I know its bad but maybe Franks right about the whole thing. I looked over to see Leslie staring at them, not happy at all.
“You have Justin Bieber on you iPod? Really.” Hayley laughed and Frank gently hit her arm.
“You don't?” he added fake hurt.
“What ever Frankie.”
It seemed that everyone was watching them and they didn't notice at all. They hugged and laughed some more. Suddenly, Frank kissed her. I looked across and Leslie was smiling which surprised me. Maybe he was just happy she was happy. I have no idea.
It was an eventful night I was just glad that it had all worked out okay in the end, maybe things aren't as bad as they seem.

The Next Day:

Pippi POV:

It was weird that I had been away for so many days. At least I am better now. They gave me pills they relax me.
“You better?” Donna asks as we sit at the table eating.
“I feel it. I have to apologise to Hayley and Mikey because I stole his diary and told Hollie that he had a crush on her.” I smirked hoping that everything went as I planned, NO I cant think like that.
I am never going to get better if I make myself worse.
“I think I am just going to lie down.” I inform her, I go upstairs and look at the razor blade.
What am I doing? This is not good. Why won't I stop. Because I deserve this! I am the reason we went on that stupid holiday! I would be home right now and happy. What a funny word happy, what is that? I think looking at my cuts oozing red liquid.
“Pippi?” Oh crap! Hayleys back and she's coming.
I pull my sleeves down hiding the wounds and put on a fake smile. I run out and smile at her.
“I'm so sorry about before. I didn't mean to do it. It was just the craziness taking over.” I explained, she nodded and walked to her room.
Soon I will e able to rid myself of these stupid people. What am I saying. You know what you're saying. Not again, the voice is back.
Its taking over!
Sign up to rate and review this story