Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Wasted

Happy Birthday

by BlueFlare12 1 review

17th Bday...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-05-17 - Updated: 2011-05-17 - 1731 words

0TrainWreck
Happy Birthday :

Gerards POV:

Today is my seventeenth birthday. I have been waiting for ever for this, soon I will be off to collage.
“Happy Birthday Gerard!” Mark chanted hugging me, he was almost my height.
We kissed as Hayley walked into the room and saw us in make out mode.
“I'm guessing you're having a happy day after all.” Hayley laughed, “Oh please don't stop on my arrival!”
“Your only jealous!” I joked holding him closer, he hugged tighter to and gave her a smug smile.
“I'm sure you are going to have more fun tonight, I bet you'll be closer than that.” Hayley winked then left after getting a call from her sister.
“What are we going to do tonight?” Mark asked, pulling away and looking into my eyes.
“Well, the parents are away to night and my room is basically sound proof. Plus Mikeys at Rays.” I smiled, he gave me a nervous one then quickly walked out.
Strange. I heard a knock at the door and walked out to see who it was. I unlocked the wooden door to find Frank standing there.
“Hey Frank.” I waved.
“Happy Birthday Gerard. Is Hayley in?” he asked, 'oh this must mean he is dating her' I thought letting him in.
“Upstairs in her room.”
“Thanks!”
He ran upstairs and into the her room. Pippi ran down stairs with a crazy look on her face.
“Pippi are you okay?” I questioned walking slowly to her.
“No I can't tell him, shut up.” she whispered to herself.

Pippi POV:

“You know you want to tell him!” my hallucination screamed at me.
“Will you just shut up.” I face it hissing.
“You know that you are insane to be seeing me don't you?” then the shadow moved closer and was right in front of me.
“Pippi. Have you been taking the meds?” Gerard asked slowly moving to the phone.
“DONT DO IT” I screamed grabbing a knife from the side.
I heard foot steps, lots of them. They were running.
“You know that they are all against you and she is so much more prettier than you. That's why I am not inside her head. I only go for the ugly!” she laughed, “You may aswell talk to me they know you crasayyy!”
“Shut up. I don't need you input!” I screamed back.
“Pippi put the knife down.” Hayley spoke up moving closer.
“Do it. Stab her. You know you want to.” she whispered in my ear.
I don't want to but you do. I think you do. What is going on! Do it. Your in my thoughts! Soon I'll be in complete control, very soon. Should have taken those pills. Wait no I can't control anything. That's because I am in control, watch as I control you!
“I hope you don't like that top because soon its going to be red.” NO this can't be happening I can't control myself.
“Pippi come on you know you don't want to do this.” Of course I don't Mark. But its not like she has a choice.
Then it happened my hand waved the knife and hit her shoulder, just a bit. It gushed with blood and she almost fell but Mikey caught her. They hate you now, they think you have lost it! Then a laugh bellowed through my head, echoing.
“What happened here!” Donna screamed looking at the red mess, I dropped the knife, “I am going to call up the hospital. You need to be checked out and kept in for a while. Its for the best. Gerard get her to the hospital. I am sure all those practises will do. You almost have your licence.”
Donna rushed over to me grabbing my bag that hadn't been unpacked yet, “Come on!”
Well, say goodbye to this life because I am here now! More laughter and then nothing I couldn't hear anything, I could only just see.

Hospital Waiting room.

Mikey POV:

“Do you think that she will be okay?” Frank was shaking, he had a small fear of blood and was still shaken from the attack.
“Frank she will be fine.” I tried to comfort him, he was trying not to cry.
“Gerard Way?” a nurse called, it sucked that he was the only one who could sign the papers.
He walked over and looked over the papers, then followed her to somewhere else.
“So Mark what are you and Gerard doing tonight?” I asked.
“Probably something illegal.” Frank laughed, making Mark go red.
“What are you and Hayley doing tonight? Same thing.” Mark retorted, Frank shoved him and sat back.
I smiled at Mark and Frank they were trying to hard not to be friends, they were though.
It felt like forever before Gerard walked back in with Hayley following close behind.
“Lets go.” Gerard told them.
We followed him and hopped into the car. The ride back was quiet and calm. We got in and sat down, Mum and Dad were getting ready to go, despite the fact Pippi had just had another break down or something.
“We are going in a minute, so don't wreck the house when we leave. See you on Thursday.” Mum kissed both of us then walked over to Hayley, “ Just call if there's another problem.”
Then they went. We stood there for a while, we moved when I sneezed and made everyone jump.
“Me and Mark are going down stairs. Mikey your going to Hollies right?” I nodded in response.
“I just gotta grab my bag then leave.” I stated running up the stairs.

I walked for a while then found Hollie waiting at the train station, we were going to go on a long weekend or something, we all told our parents. There is no point going to school when you are already failing. Me, Ray and Hozzie were going anywhere we could find that didn't have a full house.

Frank POV:

“So. What should we do. Its not like we can join them in the basement.” I started, “Maybe we should go to your room?”
“Okay sounds good.” she responded, “ just don't touch my shoulder.” then she looked at the floor like she had said something wrong.
“Okay. I won't.” I said as she got up and followed me.
We sat on her bed. I looked at her and she looked at me. We got closer and I kissed her. It got rougher and she fell back. I started to move my hands all around and she did the same.
“Wait. I don't think we should do this.” She breathed from underneath me.
“Okay. What do you want to do then.” I asked.
“We could watch a scary film?” she suggested, which was weird because she hated them.
“What's up? You cant just say I will tell you later because you never do.” I begged, looking straight at her, “Please.”
“I just wish things could be like they used to. At least if mum was here she would find the positive side and look over all the bad things. Even though I never really saw my dad I still miss him. Now Pippi is becoming an emotional crazed wreck. So I think I can be a little upset okay?” she replied turning and walking out.
“Come back!” I chased after her, she was fast but I was hyper.
I got her and held her, “Come on you just need to rest. Mark and Gerard and doing something that I don't want to hear so lets get away from here.”
She laughed a little bit and I pulled her up the stairs. We sat on the bed and she just looked down.
“I want to dye my hair. I have the dye and everything. Its purple.” she looked at me in hope that I would help her.
“Get out the dye and lets do this then shall we?” I replied, she grabbed a box and took out the bottle.

An Hour Later

“Looks good.” I commented looking at the dark purple hair that she had now.
“I know, it looks better now that I have styled it and stuff.” she smiled playing with her hair.
We heard a bang then voices, that weren't from anyone we knew. Hayley got up and walked closer to me. Down stairs lights were being turned on and more things were being said.
“What do we do?” I asked, not wanting to sound panicked but failing.
“Maybe Gerard will hear them and will do something. Or we could take that pole and use that as a weapon?” she suggested pointing to it.
I picked it up and we walked slowly down stairs. The shadows were moving and we saw that the basement door was open. I could see Marks silver hair shining.
“Go now.” I heard him whisper then they came in to view, walking towards the shadows.
We heard a bang then the people ran passed us empty handed, obviously cowards. I relaxed and walked towards them.
“They didn't take anything? They must just be fake robbers looking for an easy house.” Gerard stated.
“Why are you still standing there in you underwear?” Hayley laughed.
“When did you dye your hair purple?” Mark asked with wide eyes.
“About an hour ago.” she replied touching it.
“We are just going to go back to...Yeah see you later.” they both backed away and hurried down the stairs.
“I think you need to rest, then tomorrow we can walk to school together.” I smiled, she pulled me upstairs.

The next day

Mark POV:

I was sitting at 6 am in the kitchen dressed and ready to go over 2 hours early! I couldn't sleep.
“Hayley? What are you doing up?” I asked shocked that she could even be bothered.
“I thought I may as well be ready and plus I heard movement from down here, so I thought I would come and join you.!” she chimed getting something to eat.
“Yesterday was a good day for me though.” I mumbled.
“I know I could hear in my room.” she winked munching on an apple.
“Oh right.” I said turning bright red.
“Do you want to go out now and wait outside, we could leave a note?” she asked holding up a sheet of paper.
“Okay lets do this.” I stood up and walked towards her, picking up my school stuff.
Sign up to rate and review this story