Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Wasted

Popularity

by BlueFlare12 1 review

Nolee is introduced properly.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-05-18 - Updated: 2011-05-18 - 2022 words

0TrainWreck
Popularity :

Nolees POV:

“Come on Nolee get up!” my Mum screamed up to me, great another day of school.
I got up, picked out my outfit for the day. A pink tank top and a white skirt, with my black heels. I got ready putting on my make up, just the regular mascara, lipstick, foundation, concealer and lots of eye shadow. Then I headed down stairs to eat my low fat cereal.
“I'm taking the porsche to school today, they black one.” I told Mum and took the keys.
It was eight so is still had half an hour but it was always better to be early. I might just take the long way, I need to relax a bit anyway. I got round the corner and saw freak and fag walking to school, maybe I could start another rumour about them today. It was going to be too easy but fun to watch.
“Freaks!” I called out the window, laughing as their faces changed, I just ruined their day!
I got to school and looked around for anyone that was popular, then I saw Sarah. She looked happy, I bet she had the same idea as me.
“Hey Sarah, I have an idea for what we can do to Freak and Fag today!” I told her excitedly.
“Oh, I think I have a better one,” she started pulling something out of her bag, “these are pills that will trigger panic attacks. We could totally slip one of them to them.”
“Don't you think that's a bit harsh, I mean they do have us beating on them they don't need panic attacks!” I explained.
“Well what's your idea.” Sarah snapped, crossing her arms.
“I thought that we could posters up everywhere of this picture I found. It is a pic of Fag and that guy Gerard. It would totally ruin them!” I told her smiling.
“That's fantastic! The jocks have even more reason to beat on them then!” she exploded with joy.
We rushed around plastering the posters anywhere we could find a space, which was practically everywhere! Then the bell went when we were done, I ran to my lesson because I had bunked form to do this. We hid round the corner and watched as Fag saw the posters.
“What is this!” he screamed grabbing his head and looking all around.
Then Freak walked out and stood still looking at all the posters in disbelief. She grabbed him and ran to their next lesson.
“I think we have done enough for today, right?” I looked at Sarah who was still smiling.
“I think we should do something else, that wasn't bad enough.” she cackled, “ I think we should ruin freaks day as well! I am not sure how yet but we will.”
This was good but it didn't feel good. Sarah grabbed me and ran to our first lesson, History. Fun!

Break

I sat on the steps as we watched Valkyrie and Mia walk out from Science block, they were heading straight to us.
“I know you did it and trust me none of us will put up with this!” she yelled.
Sarah got up and in her face hissed back, “Watch your back because I am sending an attack! You wont be able to stop. What are you going to do any way, only four of you can actually fight anyway!” she laughed.
“Oh sure, because we wont beat you!” Rosie commented, she was standing behind us with Freak.
“How about you two take off your masks from Halloween, you're scaring the kids!” I screeched back standing up.
“Wow! That was such an original diss my head just.. exploded.” Freak replied sarcastically.
I followed Sarah as she walked down the steps and presumably to our next lesson. We saw that boy, Gerard picking off the posters.
“Oh its Fags lover!” laughed Sarah pointing at him.
“Very funny. I'm outta here soon, so I don't have to put up with bimbos like you.” he mumbled back rolling his eyes.
“Hey! Your only jealous because you will never find someone like me!” Sarah called back tottering away.
I looked at him and then followed, fast.
“Come on we have Science with the Freak next, but I think she is with her boy friend god knows how she got one!” we laughed along.
The whole of the double lesson we spent laughing at them and throwing balls of paper in their direction and Freak was actually working! After our double it was time for lunch and I think Sarah had another plan.
“Before I start, is your hair really in at the moment, its just I don't want you wearing last season stuff.” I looked at her.
“Of course its in season.” I replied.
“Well I think you should break them up. Frank and Freak. All you have to do is kiss him while I distract her. Make it look real though.” she plotted, running over to her.
This is not good. I don't want to do this. But I have to, I don't want to end up like them! I saw Frank walking over to her, on is own. This was going to be easy. I pumped my hair and took off my jacket.
“Hey Frank.” I rushed up to him and stood in his way.
“Erm, Hi?”he says.
I jump on him and kiss him for a few minutes, pressing my tongue into his mouth. He pulls away and looks shocked.
“Frank?!” I hear Freak call then smirk, “What the hell are you doing?”
At this point all four girls are up and looking straight at me more than Frank. Freak jumps down from the ledge and walks over to me.
“Nice try!” she smiled, “But if you think its that easy then you are going to have to rack your little brain a bit more!”
I went to slap her but she caught my hand. She held on tight I couldn't pull away.
“Get off me Freak!” I screeched, “Or I will get my boyfriend to beat you up!”
She let go and laughed so hard, right in my face. I just stormed off and walked straight to the place all the populars are. Sarah wasn't long after me.
“Are you sure you don't want to drug Freak?” Sarah asked.
“No I have a much better idea. It would destroy the whole group if we got a picture of her and Fag kissing of something. Right?” I suggested.
“I don't know why I hadn't thought of that. Its so easy, but how are we going to get a picture?” she questioned.
“Well that's the hard part we have to get them drunk and from then on its all easy!” I presented, “The group will believe it if it comes from one of their phones!”
“This may actually work!”she excitedly screeched, “But when?”
“This Friday. We can plan all of this week.” I told her.
Then the bell went

Frank POV:

Monday was the most eventful day. Tuesday was good, we got no stupid stuff from the populars and I got to spend most of it with Hayley and Gerard because we have the same Maths class. Gerard talked to his friends Hozzie and Jenna about collage that he would be going to next year, they are all aiming for the same place. They hope to go in the art school of NY. Wednesday was boring, Hayley and Mark had an art trip, they were gone for the whole day. Valkyrie and Mia were angry that they didn't get to go. Then I got a detention because I was late for every lesson, I blame the jocks for locking me in the lockers.
Then Thursday came around and I got to spend it with the group because we had an inset day that day and Friday, but we were invite to a party.
“So Frankie what are we going to do today? Everyone else has plans for today. We are all meeting up at the Ways because Pippi has been released. They found the cause of her out breaks.” she became sadder at the last bit.
“You wanna talk about it?” I asked pulling her closer.
She nodded and sighed, “I guess its better to do it now than later.”
“Okay so what's going to happen with her?”
“She is going to have to take three pills twice a day and then go to therapy to help with her out bust. Her out burst are caused by the sudden schizophrenia. Then she still has the voice but she can kind of control it. She still thinks that I am the reason for everything going wrong and I think she is right because bad things always happen to people I am near. On top of that I am loosing my power to look at the bright side of things!” I took in all she had said and looked at her.
“Pippi is going to be fine. Its not your fault and you will be able to find the bright side of things later. Its just now things aren't going so well. Just wait a while, things will turn out okay.” I smiled hugging her.
“My shoulders better and so is my arm, so I guess that's a good thing.” she mumbled.
“I think we should just lay on the grass today, we will probably have a busy day tomorrow because of the party and all.” I pulled her up and led her outside and under a tree.
“So are we just going to lay here?” she asked peering at the sky.
“Yep. My dad used to sit and do this with me.” I smiled remembering the happy times.
“Why wont he now?” she asked, making me frown.
“He cant.” I simply stated.
“Frankie what happened to you dad?” she asked, again, but with more worry.
“He left. I didn't tell anyone apart from the guys because...” I trailed off, fighting back tears.
“Why? Frankie?” she said sitting up, “What happened. You can trust me.”
I sighed, “I used to cut. And I had to tell some one. I stopped eventually. I was depressed and hid it from everyone.”
She sat shocked, starring at my wrists. I looked at her and immediately felt stupid for saying anything.
“I shouldn't have told you. Now you are just going to be freaked out by me all the time. Then you are probably going to worry and tell the rest of the group.” I slapped myself for being so stupid.
I looked up at her she looked offended and stood up.
“See you later Frank.” she mumbled walking away.
That was a dumb ass move! I will catch up with her later though.

The Ways House:

“Where Hayley?” I asked Mikey, who was playing poker with Mia, Valkyrie and Gerard.
“In her room, she hasn't come out since she got back. Jay and Pippi are having a serious talk so don't disturb them.” he warned as I trudged up the stairs.
Before I went in I heard Mark talking.
“Don't worry so much, you are going to give yourself a panic attack! Just try to ignore all these things, you can always come to me, Leslie will always help you out. You know there are others who care about you.”
“Yeah but I cant just run to the same person every time, they need a break as much as I do.” she sounded like she was crying.
“Well, that's a fair point but I am completely sure that if they are true friends they wouldn't mind.” he calmly told her, why cant I be like that.
“Thanks Mark. What do I do about the whole Frankie thing though. I think I made him feel worse.” she confessed.
“I'm sure he will understand.” then his phone went off, “I will be back in a minute.”
He walked out and into me. 'Go in' He mouthed answering his call. So, I walked in and received a shocked look from Hayley.
“Hey.” I said softly, she just waved.
This was going to be a long night.
Sign up to rate and review this story