Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Wasted

Party Time

by BlueFlare12 2 reviews

Its time for the party and more.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-05-20 - Updated: 2011-05-20 - 1617 words

0TrainWreck
Party Time:

Mia POV:

All us girls were getting ready for the party, we had to wear short dresses to get in because of the dress code. It sucked. I hated wearing these tight short dresses.
“You look good, okay. Stop panicking.” Valkyrie laughed as she pulled on her shoes.
I was wearing a tight purple dress with black pumps. Valkyrie had a red dress with lacy arms, then black shoes but they were nicer than mine. Hayley had a blue dress with a bow on it, her shoes were high tops. Nike high tops, in three different colours.
“How do you expect to get into the party wearing high tops?” Frank questioned standing in the door way.
“I thought that if my dress was good enough then they wouldn't look at my feet.” she shrugged, “come on we will be late if we wait any longer. Is it just us six?”
I looked around and saw only; Frank, Mark, Gerard, Valkyrie, Hayley and me. What were the others doing?
“Where's Mikey and Ray. They were supposed to be coming.” Frank looked around.
“They decided it was best to just play video games.” Gerard giggled.
Then we hurried outside and into Gerard's car. He drove fast and I hung on to Valkyrie. We got there to see lots of people already there. Getting in was easier than we were told, we were just let through. Then we all split into pairs and went around. We were taking all the drinks we were offered. I was starting to get drunk.

Nolee POV:

“They are drinking like they have never done this before. This will be easy.” Sarah pointed them out and I realised they were both already tipsy.
“Maybe we should take them away then get one of their friends to find them?” I suggested getting an evil grin and nod of approval.
We had to wait a while before they were drunk enough. Then it was time to get them.
“You go get Freak.” Sarah ordered.
I ran to get her while she ran to get Fag. We met back at the stairs and then pushed them both into a room with us.
“What do we do now?” I asked, her face lit up.
“First we get them to kiss it should be easy since they are drunk then hopefully they do the rest.” she smiled evilly.
“The rest?” I asked.
“Well, it would be better if they walked in on them doing something else.” she widened her smile and walked over to them.
She said something that made them laugh. I blinked and they were already kissing. The were on top of each other and looked very drunk.
“Come on then. What should we do now? Do we wait or get them?” she asked, I couldn't pry my eyes away.
“Lets go get them now.” I stated, walking out behind her.
We found them only a bit drunk talking outside, they just looked at us.
“So, Mark and Hayley are having fun in the bedroom.” Sarah simply stated, looking at them.
“What is that suppose to mean?” Frank asked.
“Why don't you go see for yourself!”I spat back.
They all slipped away and walked up to the stairs.

Frank POV:

We walked up the stairs and looked at the bedrooms, only one had a light on. So we walked up and opened the door.
“What the hell?” I shouted running over and grabbing Mark.
I threw him to the floor and looked up at Hayley, she looked wasted and was falling asleep. I looked back at Gerard, who was looking back at me with a confused expression.
“Frank don't do anything just back away. They obviously don't know what they are doing.” Gerard tried to calm me.
Before I knew it I had punched Mark a few times and been pulled to the ground by Valkyrie. Mia was guiding Hayley out the door already. Mark was crying out in pain, he deserved it though.
“Frank stop it!” Valkyrie yelled, then Mark was carried out by Gerard.
Valkyrie let me go, I tried to punch her so I could run. Big mistake. She knocked me to the floor and I couldn't feel my head, I think it was bleeding. She picked me up and led me through all the people. We got out side after being bashed by people.
“Okay. Just get him home okay. Mia is going to help you. I got these two!” Gerard informed us.
Then we split up and went home. Its a good thing that Valkyrie lives near me.

The Next Morning.

Mikey POV:

Ray was dribbling everywhere. Why did he have to do that when he slept! I sat up and looked at the clock, it was already nine am.
“Ray get up!” I yelled waking him up.
“What?” he mumbled.
“I want to go out today, its boring here. I have nothing to do.” I explained.
He jumped up and went to get ready, I got ready a hour ago. I was only waiting for Ray to wake up. He rushed back in wearing the normal stuff. I got up and we automatically went out to the park. It was deserted so we could do what ever we wanted to. The swings were moving in the wind. It was silent. I just took it, I liked it this way. Ray was scribbling down some guitar sequence.
“Mikey, I have to go. My parents are still punishing me on weekends so I have to go shopping. I am already late.” ha waved.
I sat until the sun was mid sky. Next thing I saw was Frank storming by. He looked ready to kill. I ran after him.
“Frank!” I shouted, he stopped and looked back, “What's up with you?”
“Where do I start. I just got tipped off by some unknown person that what happened last night was no accident and they were only acting drunk!” he screamed rushing passed me and in the direction of my house.
I ran after him, he was fast so I couldn't keep up. By the time I got there he was having an argument with Mark.
“You don't really believe that do you?” Mark screeched back.
“Give me a reason I shouldn't.” Frank hissed back.
“Come on its not exactly a good reason for me to do that is it? I'm gay!” Mark pushed passed him, obviously tired of the whole façade.
I just watched as it exploded.

Pippi POV:

I watched as Donna signed the papers for the funeral. It made me even more depressed to see this. I sat with Hayley as we waited for it to be over.
“Okay girls, that's it.” Donna stated getting up.
We followed. I kept looking at Hayley but she never looked back.
“Wednesday you get the day off school. Then Thursday you probably shouldn't go in either.” Donna told us as we got in the car.
“Their really gone aren't they this isn't a dream.” I said as our eyes met.
“Looks like its just you and me from now on sister.” she replied.
“Please don't let me drift away.” I cried almost silently, I exposed my wrists.
She saw them but didn't say anything. She just stared. I was silent and so was she.
“We will talk more when we get back.” she whispered just before Donna got in the car..
After a silent drive we arrived at the house and we hopped out. I was preparing myself to speak to her about everything. Then I heard Franks shouting. He stormed out and stopped in front of us.
“We're over!” he shouted.
I dragged Hayley passed him and up to my room. We sat down on the bed. I locked the door.
“I started before I went to therapy. I am so sorry about everything, I didn't mean it to happen. There's this voice it just takes over sometimes.” I explained.
“I don't care about that. Just promise you'll never leave me.” she looked up at me.
“I will never leave you even if everyone else hates you.” I stated, “What about you?”
“Same.” she replied.
“I can tell its just going to get worse. So how about we just ignore the world. Start out a new mind set and ignore the past. Ignore everything that has happened.” I said making hand movements.
“How about instead of ignoring it we just accept it and build a bridge.” she smiled like she used to, “Come on lets face the world together. Even if it means getting hated by my ex.” she winked and pulled me up.
Then unlocked the door, pushing me out with her. Down the stairs we found Gerard waiting their with Frank. He was shifting and looked very uncomfortable.
“I'm sorry.” Frank mumbled.
“Okay.” Hayley replied smirking crossing her arms.
“What do you mean okay?” he snapped.
“I mean. I accept your apology but I don't want you back. At the moment.” she kept her cool and walked passed him and into the living room.
“See you later.” I smiled walking to join Hayley.
“I hear you and Jay are doing well. I hope you aren't planning to be like me.” she stated.
“I think I need a shoulder to cry on still and I love him.” I confessed.
“Lovely, just don't let him walk over you.” she winked before turning her iPod on.
School was going to be interesting with Hayley back to her normal self.

[Auditions for the voice inside Pippis head (as a person) are open now. You can re audition if you have already. If no one auditions then I am going to make one up]
Sign up to rate and review this story