Categories > Original > Romance > divided

Pay Back... But Not Quite

by quietliar 0 reviews

Hope ya like it :)

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2011-05-10 - Updated: 2011-05-11 - 584 words

0Unrated
Crylia'a pov

I wake up in a strange room. Its all white and smells funny. I try to get up to get a better view of where I am and decide that was a bad idea. My head spins like crazy. Such a strange feeling. Its like your standing still while the universe revolves around you.

It eventually rights itself out and I see a sign that says 'Nurses Office' but I don't remember walking here. I just remember pain. Lots of it. I must have been brought here by someone. I look to find the person but am greeted by no one. I'm alone. Again. And its killing me.

I also find that I'm all bandaged up. How nice. Someone I don't know helped me yet would not stay for me to properly thank them. This place is so weird.

I pull out the strange device my brother gave me and 'called' him. I put it to my ear and find his voice inside. I drop the thing on the floor and scream. The little device had traped my brother inside it and I don't know how to get him out. Frantically I scoop the thing off the ground.

"Brother. Oh my Light, are you okay? Where are you? How do I get you out of the phone thingy," I cry into the phone.

I hear him laugh and say, "I'm okay but where are you? No one has seen you since this morning. You didn't go to any of your classes. I thought you were excited about school."

I tell him where I am. In close to three minutes Mycriel, I mean Micheal I guess, is storming into the nurse's office and he looks pissed. Once he sees the shape I'm in his anger is redirected. Now he is fuming. Demanding to know who did this to me. When I don't answer and avoid looking at him realization washed over his face.

"Did Maria do this," he asks. "Did she? Answer me Crylia. Who did this?"

He sounded so pissed. But I responded with a simple "whose that?"

He picks me up then swings me onto his back. We walk into the Pavillion right as a bell rings. He sits me down next to him at the table he was at earlier. A few people come over to say 'hi' and a couple guys sit and chat with my brother. I find the conversation boring so I look around. When I feel angry stares at me from the right I look and see the girls who attacked me and I shiver.

Mycriel feels me shiver and looks where I was staring. He glares at the girls who now took on innocent smiles. He gets up and swings me back onto his back. He walks straight up to those girls.

"I know it was you who attacked Crystal this morning," he yells at them for all to hear. "If you ever come anywhere near me or my SISTER again I will have to hurt you. Especially if I ever find my sister in the mess I found her in this afternoon. Now I don't like hurting girls but I can make an exception for little pieces of shit like you. Considering your barely human."

Everyone in the Pavillion gasps. The girls start crying and run away. My bro carries me back to his bike and drives home. The whole way I'm smiling like an idiot. Its good to have people who love you.
Sign up to rate and review this story