Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Blood, Blood

Blood, Blood

by Fatalfashionista 0 reviews

Three Cheers themed: The boys as vampires have to figure out whether they want to be good, or evil. A girl, Ellie, has to help them choose, or else she might die.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Horror,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2011-05-06 - Updated: 2011-05-06 - 1346 words - Complete

0Unrated
I woke up from one of the most amazing dreams in the world. I dreamed I was flying over New York, the city of dreams. I smiled and rolled over to check the time. 3:00pm. “Oh, crap!” I muttered as I shot out of bed. I know I always like to sleep in, but this was not cutting it nicely. I jumped into the kitchen to grab some breakfast. I had plans for dinner with this awesome jock that I had finally flirted enough to convince him of asking me out. Oh Halloween. It was the perfect day. My favorite holiday. I smiled and looked at the calendar. I had one of those day-by-day ones, and I had kept mine of Halloween day, just so I could see the picture every day of October. I looked at my phone. There was one unheard message. I pressed the button to hear it, though I already knew who it was from, who else calls me at five in the morning?
“Beep Hey, Elliane! This is your best girl! I was wanting to ask you something really, really, really, really, really, soon, so don't stay asleep till, like, 2, okay?” I laughed at that comment. It was our inside joke, since I always slept so late. “I have really exciting news, so please call!!!!!!!”
I sighed and picked up the phone. I pressed the speed dial and it rang half a time before Madison answered. “Hey! I've been waiting all day, Ellie.”
“I was asleep, remember?”
“Uh, huh. Say, would you like to go to a haunted house tonight?”
“I can't. A: Because I have this hot date with Jake, and B: Because you know I hate haunted houses. They are so lame!”
“But this one isn't and Jake can come too! Please say yes????” I heard the phone make bouncing noises and I knew Maddie was jumping up and down.
“Whoa, Maddie, stop jumping and listen to me, Hot. Date. Not. Going. To. Want. Me. To. Re. Locate.”
“Fine, if you won't, I will.”
“Maddie no....” But the phone line went dead. “Crap!” I muttered to myself. I started to dial Jake's number when I stopped. I knew that Maddie had already beat me. I spent that fifteen seconds saying “crap” instead to dialing. I frowned and finished my cereal. There was no way now I could have the nice date I was hoping for. After five minutes the phone rang. I picked it up.
“He said it would be cool! Now get your costume, and make it something good, okay?”
“Fine.” I hung up this time. I already had the perfect costume, but I really didn't want to go to the haunted house. I went up to my room and changed.
I walked up to the college boy's fraternity club. It used to be this old mansion from the late 1700's. Some said it was still haunted by the family that used to be there. I didn't believe it was that bad. I saw Maddie walking up to me with a Victorian-style dress on. I smiled, she wanted to major as a historian for that time-era. She smiled too.
“Pirate?” She asked. Knowing she was right already.
“Victoria? Victoria? Oh, there you are!” I laughed and so did she. Another one of our inside jokes. Then I saw Jake walk up, and my heart fluttered. He was dressed as the one and only James Dean. I smiled weakly at him. He grinned at me.
“Hey Ellie, nice look. Very Argish.” I almost fainted as he said the word “Argish” even though it was not grammatically correct. I didn't care. “Let's go in, shall we?” He took my hand and we walked to the house. When we got in to get tickets, I saw a group of four men. They were all in nice attire, with black suits and red ties. They all were deathly pale and all extremely gorgeous. “Wow,” I thought as I saw them. “They really look the part.” Of course I meant vampires. Jake grabbed my had and lead me to the entrance, the group of four men in front of us. I get to see them more closely, the way we were standing. There was a man with slightly shaggy black hair, a man with a brown afro, a man with straightened brown hair and glasses, and man with shorter black hair. The one with shorter black hair also was shorter then the rest of the group. We walked in a line to get our names on the list for the after party. I watched as they all went up to the zombie who was taking them down.
“What shall we sign your name on your grave as?” The zombie asked every one.
“Gerard.” The first one said.
“Ray.” The second one said.
“Mikey.” The third one said, and smiled, showing his fangs. Fake, I assumed.
The last one walked up and had to look up at the zombie, being so short, but still looking hot. “Frank.” and walked in.
Jake, Maddie, and I all gave our names, then walked into the first room. I watched as the group of four men walked silently through the rooms, not making the slightest jump or noise. Maddie and Jake were having a bast, screaming and yelling, but I didn't. It was all just too fake. Then we got to the second floor, then the third, and as we all bunched in on the fourth floor, the last lever before the party, the lights all went out. Everyone screamed, I felt shoving and moving around next to me. “Jake.” I hissed, but no answer. When the lights went on, the four men stood in a circle. The one named Ray and the one named Gerard were both holding Jake and another girl in their arms. I notice that it seemed like the two men were holding them up, and then I saw the blood dripping down their faces. Everyone screamed and cheered, thinking it was a show, but the short one who I thought was Frank, grabbed another girl, who was laughing with her friends and bit her neck. She suddenly stopped laughing and her eyes grew wider, and wider and wider, and then Frank dropped her, and he didn't get up. She didn't even blink. That's when everyone knew this was real. People started screaming. Maddie and I stared at each other, then I nodded. We knew we had to back away slowly out of the room while the chaos was going so we could run out and get the police. We started backing away into a hallway, and right was we thought we would turn and run, Frank and Mikey looked up and started chasing after us. I heard one shout to the other, “No one must get out alive!” Maddie and I both screamed for the first time and kept running down the hall. Then we met a dead-end to a brick wall. We tried the doors. All were locked. The two kept getting closer and closer. Slowly, like they were enjoying our fear. We both pressed against the wall, holding hands, too full of fear to even scream. Then, all went black, and the two vampires disappeared.
We seemed to be spinning and, since we were gripping each other with a death lock, Maddie and I both stayed together. We spun so hard, I had to close my eyes. Then it stopped. I opened my eyes to see that we were in the same all again, but there was no one in it. The hall also looked different. It was newer looking. Cleaner, and more furnished. Maddie stared at me, panicked.
“What the?” She started, then stopped. We heard screaming in one of the rooms in the hall. We both ran over to the room to check out what was going on. We opened the door, and there was a man, leaning over a woman, who was screaming. That was freaky, but the freakiest part was that they were both in Victorian-era clothes.
Sign up to rate and review this story