Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Cemetery Drive, Jersey

With A Gaint Stuffed Panda Bear!

by jadesohma 3 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-05-12 - Updated: 2011-05-13 - 1821 words

2Exciting
Okay! I AM GOING TO ANNOUNCE THE GIRL FRIENDS OF BOB AND RAY! After a cute and fluffy chapter I'm sure all of you will love! Again, warning, your person shall not be like you at first!


Okay, this week has gone by way too quickly. I'm not skipping anything important. Mikey only had the tampon up his ass for a day. Yay! My happy little Mikey is back! It's been 6 days since then. Now my ready to face my death- I mean go on roller coasters.

"Frankie! I'm scared!" I whine in his ear. We had to share a room since Mrs. Way-er-Donna didn't want Gee and Frank in the same room now that they were together, even though they've probably done everything already...

"Then why the fuck are you coming?" He asks, pulling on his shirt over his small frame.

"I gots my own reasons." I smile and blush.

Frank rolls his eyes at me. "He's gonna want you to go on rides with him, you do know this, right?" He makes sure I completely understand.

"Yes, that's why I'm scared! Frankie!" I run and cling to him. He sighs, giving in, and hugs me back.

"You worry me. Now come on, we have to meet Gee and them at the car." He informs me, pulling on my arm and tugging me down the stairs and to the front of the house.

"Ah yes, as the girls of the group we must be waited on!" I pride fully say. Frank glares at me. "I love you." I smile. "Get in the car!" Pointing to the black vehicle.

He mocks me, getting in the front seat. Gee smiles and kisses him quickly and passionately. "AWWWWWWWE!" I blurt, opening the door and sitting on Mikey's lap. I clasp his hands together around my waist as I always do after school. I turn to him. "Thank you seat belt."

He smiles shyly. "Y-Your welcome." I smile and lean on him, closing my eyes. He's so comfy and his hands are so soft... "Um, Devin. It's not like I don't love your hair, I just don't want it down my throat." I giggle and lift my head. Instead of laying straight on him, I shift to the left a little and rest my head on his shoulder. He turns to look at me and I smile at him.

"And that's why I need a girl friend." Ray says flatly.

Mikey and I redden. "W-What the hell is that supposed to mean?" I bark.

"Well, I mean, look at you two. All I have is Bob and he smells like ass." Ray points to Bob with his thumb and rolls his eyes,

Bob takes a hold of Ray's fro. "Say one more thing Toro, I dare you."

Ray looks at him. "Your beard looks bad."

"That's it! Gerard I'm throwing his out of the car!" Bob pulled on Ray's hair. Ray seemed unphased on account that his hair goes by the dozen and can't hurt when it's that thick.

"Bob don't! Then I won’t go back and he'll be hurt and fuck I don't want to do that! SEE! YOU’RE SCREWING UP MY DAY ALREADY!" Gerard spat from the front seat.

"Oh, always." Ray said.

Gerard glared. "Get out of the car." We arrived at the park. Not even out of the car yet and I hear screams.

We all get out of the small car like clowns. "Devin go on the Cyclone with me!" Mikey begged.

"Which one is that?" I ask.

"The blue and yellow one right over there." He points to a huge ride. A car was going by, the people looked like they were laying down! I watch in horror as the thing twists and goes upside down. It slips right above water, with the car facing the water.

"I-I-I- S-S-Sure. I-I-I'll g-go on-n with y-you." I studder. I can feel my self-starting to shake.

"Yay!" He starts to drag me to the front gate. He showed his pass and paid my $20. The screaming metal death trap was one of the first ones into the park. Closer and closer Mikey pulled me to my death.

I must have mentaly blacked out because the next thing I knew I was on the car, straped in next to Mikey. "You ready to ride?!" The person controling the ride screamed. I held in a huge "NO!" Then a buzzing noise.

The ride jerked into motion. We were going backwards up a seemingly never-nding hill. It was going slowly and clinking up the hill. I shake fiercely, my heart pounding. "M-Mikey!" I croke. "I'm so scared!" My voice was shaky, sounding as if I might cry.

"It's okay, Devin." He coos softly. "I got you." He slowly takes a hold of my hand and squeezes it. It calmed my nerves yet made my heart pound even faster.

I can feel the people before us moving on to the first cork screw. I shut my eye tightly so I wouldn't have to see my panic attack. As we jerked to the left and right I attempt to scream but I guess the shock of being fliped and fliped again over and over again caused me to lose my ability to scream.

There was a plummet down that we were head first for. Then we were on our sides which I almost feel out of my seat for. Another quick zoom on an upside down track then it came to a halt. I open my eyes slowly, finding Mikey's eyes right away.

He smiled. "That wasn't so bad, was it?" He asked. I nodded as fast as I could. I could barely breathe now. Yes, I am a huge wimp.

"DID EVERY ONE ENJOY THEIR RIDE?!" The tool at the control booth asked.

"NO!" I and a few others shouted. The tool just laughed and unbuckled us. I quickly scramble to me feet and off the ride. I stumble and almost fall, but Mikey caught me.

"Woha there. Are you alright? Are you going to be sick?" He asked softly yet panicked.

"I-I'm fine I just need to get my balance." I tell him. He nods and holds me up right, so I don't fall.

He nods and walks me down the step then to the outside where Gee and Frankie stood waiting for us.

"Devin! You poor thing are you okay?! Your as pale as Gerard!" Frankie yelled running up to hug me.

"Hey!" Gerard shouted.

"Shut up you know your a vampire!" Frankie barked back.

".........I know........."

Frank gave me one more bone crushing hug until he went over to Gerard and gave him and tender kiss. "A very cute vampire if I may add." Another sweet kiss, then another before they fall into a deep-in lack of better words- makeout session.

I cough loudly, not that I mind. Me and Mikey are just standing here awkwardly. The tear themselves away from eachother in order to talk to us.

"So wheres Bob and Ray?" I ask, not seeing the blonde or the fro.

"They went to go chase some girls." Gerard rolled his eyes then smiled. "They asked us if we wanted to come to, saying their friends were waiting. Then they saw our hands." He paused. I almost had a heart attack! WHAT HAPPEND?! "They wished us good luck and said they were happy for us."

I sighed. Thank god! I thought something bad happend! I smile at them. "Good. Now wheres the kiddy park?" I ask, searching. And they thought I was joking...

"So where to next?" Gerard asked. "I would have loved to go on with you guys, butttt even I'm not as stupid as to go on that ride."

I look down while Mikey suggests yet another one. "TOP GUN! TOP GUN!" He yelled. Just the sound of it made me start shaking again. Mikey saw then resured me. "Don't worry! It's not that bad!
-----------

Like HELL it wasn't! SEVEN upside down part. FIVE cork screws. THREE big drops. And of course they make you go sideways before ending the ride. By the time I was down the stairs I could see straight. Maybe doubles of people once and a while.

"Guys I think we're killing Deivn." Gerard commented as I grasped Mikey's arm.

"She's fine." Mikey smiled as we walked down the small path to more screams.

"Hate you too Mikes." I mumble. He's the reason for this!

"You love me and you know it!" He said, smiling again.

"I hope your glasses come off on one of the rides." I growle.

He laughs. I just look straight ahead. As soon as the trees covering the path cleared, I saw it. A huge stuffed panda, with it's cute little tongue poking out. My mouth drops.

"MIKEY GET ME THAT PANDA!" I almost rip his arm off, yanking on it so hard. "MIKEYMIKEYMIKEY! PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

"What is it anyway?" He asked, eyeing the booth.

"I think you have to do the ringy thingy. PLEASEEEEEE! MIKEY! I'LL LOVE YOU FOREVER!" I beg, clapping my hands together.

He sighs. "Fine." I squeal, pulling him to the booth.

"Step right up! Steo right up! Get five rings on the bottle and win a panda! $5 for 63 rings!" The man running the game yelled through the mic.

Mikey walks up to the stand and puts a bill on the counter. The man, with his cheesey fake smile, puts a small bucket of rings next to the bill. Mikey started to pick the rings one by one. They each go where ever Mikey flings.

"AND WE HAVE A WINNER!" The man yelled. "Here ya go." He hands Mikey the panda who holds it in front of me. I scream and hug the panda tightly.

The man looks at us and smiles. "It was really nice of you to win that for your girl." He said, then closing down the booth and walking away.

My face burned up, as did Mikey's. "Haha she's not a vampire anymore"
---
Ah XD one of my favorites! Sigh I guess you want to know who one, don't you? Well um- err...I don't wanna tell you;) JK!!!! Okay so CONGRATES TO TOMGIRL567 AND ANDREAJP! Aj you will be with bob and Emmy you shall be with Ray (Sorry if you don't like >.< ) BUT! Since I loved ALL of them, I'll put hints of others in there!:) And guys, I feel like I should tell you about me. Fair is fair.

I have brown hair and brown eyes and everything you need to know is in Guardian Angels.... Those are my true feelings and how it truely is for me. (Not the angels of course XD) Then, I'm not 100% on telling you my age. I'm sure you'll be EXTREAMLY surprised.

~JS~

p.s. Probably going to write in guardian angels soon, I have steam I need to blow off.
Sign up to rate and review this story