Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Cemetery Drive, Jersey

And They Found You On The Bathroom Floor!

by jadesohma 2 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-05-19 - Updated: 2011-05-20 - 1017 words

1Ambiance
Tomgirl567! This is your chapter! andreajp, your coming soon. And I hope you guys don't mind being sisters XD

I groan to a waking point. What time is it? What day is it? I turn to one of the guys. Toro's right next to me. So I smack him. "Raaaaay what day is it??" I whine.

"Monday I think." He mummbles. He pulls his phone out. "Yup. Monday. The time is 6:45. We got 15 minutes."

I bolt to the shower with out another word. Muahaha! Super chick speed! Or some shit like that... I reach the bath room and yank the nob, it was locked. "DAMNIT!" I yell.

"I'll be out in a minute!" Mikey called from the bathroom. I banged on the door. "Ugh! I'm coming!" He yelled, unlocking the door and throwing it open. Before I knew it, I was face to face with Mikey's bare, wet chest. I never thought I could get so turned on just by looking at someone!

"Oh hey Devin!" He said happily.

"H-Hi." I stagger. "I need the shower!" I push past him and start thr water.

He laughs at me. "Don't start while I'm still in here! Not that I wouldn't want to stay.."

"Wha?!" I ask over the water running.

"Nothing.." He says with a sad smile.

"Hey Mikes! How'd you get those rings to go where you want? I never win that thing." I ask, refering to when he won my Panda.

"Oh, I play bass. It's alot easier to controll them that way." He explains.

"Dude! Your gonna have to show me!" I smile.

"Of course." He smiles back.








"How the hell am I not failing?!" I yell, looking at my reportcard we got in homeroom. "I fall asleep in every class and don't do shit and I have a high B."

"I don't know. I got a few well desurved F's." Gerard said, frowning at his paper. "Damn.."

"I got all A's!" Smart ass Mikey said.

"THANK YOU NERD!" We all happen to say at once. His face fell and I felt bad so I went to hug him. His face rose.

"Awww poor Mikey!" I pout. "You guys are so mean to him!"

Gerard and he rest roll their eyes at me. I mock them. "I have to pee." I say loudly.

"Congrats." Ray responded.

"Shut up. Imma go." I point my thumb to the bathroom and start walking backwards towards it. Spinning on my heels, I enter the bathroom.

Out of habit, I look down, shocked at what I find. A girl was laying on her back passed out on the ground. Her brown and purple hair scattered on her pale face. Black painted finger nails grasped a pill bottle.

I quick run to her side. Fuck fuck fuck shit shit shit! Baby sitting course... If they swollow pills.. check their puls! I reach for her wrists when I relized crimson blood was oozing from fine slits.

I start to panick, not know what to do. "GERARD! FRANK! MIKEY! RAY! BOB! SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!"
----------------------------------

The last place I want to be right now is the hospital with a girl I don't even know, but I couldn't leave her! What the hell kind of person would I be if I did that?!

"W-Where am I?" A rasp voice croked. I raise my eyes to see brilliant green looking back at me. They look so wiry and confused.

"Your in the hospital. I'm Devin. I found you on the bathroom floor." I look at her as she looked down. "Why did you try to kill yourself...?"

"Amelia. My names Amelia. J-Just call me Emmy." She says with a small smile.

"Okay, Emmy, why did you try to kill yourself?" I ask it carfully so I wouldn't offen her in anyway.

She scoffs. "Where the hell do I start?! My life sucks. My father beats me and my sister, my mothers too drunk to give a shit, I can't even step out of my damn room without doing something wrong, and hell I have how many friends?! Count 'um. NONE!" She snaps, in her cool-sounding accent...Greek and Canadianish?!?!

I look down, feeling sorry for saying so.. "I like your accent.." I mumble to get off the subject.

He eyes ligth up from the former anger. "Really? You do?!" She seemed so happy. I simply must go on!

"Yeah! It's my two favorite accents in one! I love it!" I smile widely. "Hey, I'll be your friend."

Her face fell. Not sadly, though. More of non-belief. She stares at me while she unhooks her IV's and walks over to me. She bends down and wraps me in a tight hug. I hug her back with one of my healing hugs! DEIN HUGS! THEY HEAL!

"Hey! Shes up!" Bob said, coming in with four cups of coffee in his hand alone. One by one the gang files in.

"Devin, who are these people?!" Emmy hisses in my ear.

"This is the gang, Bob, Gerard, Frank, Mikey and Ray." I point to each of them as I said their names.

Her eyes transfixed on Ray. His fro is mesmerizing. She let go of me, eyes still glued to Ray, she went up to him and stared for a few awkward seconds before reaching her hand up and squeezing his hair. Mindlessly she runs her hands through his hair. Me as well as everyone else looked shocked. Ray, on the other hand, looked like a love sick puppy.

After several minutes of pure horror filled silence, Emmy removes her hands. She flushes. "Eh- Sorry. I just-- It's fluffy..." She looks down.

"It's okay. It happends all the time." He glares at Mikey. "You were more GENTAL!"

"Shut up Ray!" I groan, moving to Bob to get my coffee. I take my own and stand next to Mikey. "Well this is going to be fun."
---
Ahhhh how'd you like : 3 OH AND TO ALL WHO ARE! FROM ORPHAN TO PRINCESS IS UPDATED! Jeez! Nagging me to update it and don't check! >:P Suck it.... anyway! love you guys! ~JS~
Sign up to rate and review this story