Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Cemetery Drive, Jersey

Thunderstorms and Duche bags

by jadesohma 3 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-05-24 - Updated: 2011-05-24 - 1585 words

2Exciting
andreajp this is your chapter!!!

"WHY CAN'T IT RAIN WHEN WE'RE IN SCHOOL?! I'LL GET MY HAIR WET!" Mikey yelled, pulling his hood over his head. You thought I said that? Nope...It was the oh-so-straight Mikey.

"Mikey shut it! You sound more like a girl than I do!" I snap. I don't want to like a gay guy. I don't want to like a gay guy.

"Aren't you worried about your hair?!" Mikey whined.

"No! I'm not gay!"

"Hey! Gerards the one that sucks and likes it up the ass!" He fights back.

"Well no. Frank could never be on top and he likes to suck me." Gerard smiled widly as Frank blushed a deep cherry red.

"WE DON'T NEED TO KNOW WHAT GOES ON IN THE BED ROOM!" Emmy yelled, probably getting tired of all our fighting. "Jeez! I want to go shopping with you guys not watch!"

"Haha! Hey, Em? Do you really think you should be going to school after yesterday?" I ask. I mean she swollowed a bottle of pills and slit her wrists and shes walking around like nothings happend!

She waves it away and shakes her head. "Yeah I'll be fine. Those things barely did anything. So when will I be skipping class to hang with you guys?" She looked around.

"3rd." Ray said quickly, smiling at her. She smiles back and I roll my eyes. How sweet!

I sigh and look up. I bright and blinding streak of lightning flashed before my eyes, I was able see the bolt. A huge shit-you-pants- crack of thunder was to follow and so did one high-pitched scream.

"Oh come on Mikey!" I yell.

"Wasn't me! That sure as hell was Frank!" He screamed back as it started to down pour on us. I turn my head to Frank who was clutching onto Gerard for dear life. His eyes wide and dialated. His fingers dug into Gerard's arm with no intentions of letting go.

"It's okay Frankie, I got you." Gerard cooed in Franks ear.

"You wont help if we all get electrocuted!" He barked.

I laugh. "Comme on! Everythings more fun in a thunderstorm!" I pry him off of Gerard, taking his hands and start to dance with him in the rain. Step by step her more his small feet in time with my own.

"I wanna dance!" Emmy chirped, taking Ray by the hand and hopping around.

"Would you like this dance Michael?" Gerard asked his brother, bowing and sticking out his hand.

Mikey covered his mouth in a gasp and fake blush. "Gerard Arthur Way I thought you'd never ask!" And so the brothers danced a very nice fast walts.

"Yes I sadly know these fucktards." I heard Bob say to passing people starring at us.

"Come on Bobby! It's your turn!" Gerard says, letting go of Mikey and takes Bob into his hands.

"Gerard if you don't let go of me right now I'll smack you like a camra!" Bob threatened. Gerard pushed Bob away freeing his hands.

Instead Gerard Walks over to Frankie and I."Can I have my boy friend back please?" Ask asked sleepishly.

I look at Frankie then grasp him in a tight hug. "I don't think you can."

"Fuck you Devin." Gerard said, taking Frankie from me and running in the direction of the school.

"FRAKNIE! I MISS YOU SO MUCH!" I out streach my arm dramaticly reaching for him. He does the same being pulled by Gerard at the same time.

"Would you like to hold hands and skip to school?" Mikey asked holding out his for me to take.

I give him a blank stare. "I'd love that." I say in a-matter-o-fact tone. I clamp our hands together and start to skip through the thick sheets of rain. Mikey's hood had fallen off when him and Gerard were dancing. His hair looked the same, just dark and more stick-to-face-y than before.

As soon as the school was in sight, we bolted it for the doors. We crash through the doors. almost toppling over. I stand there laughing at myself and Mikeys glasses. "WINDSHELDS WITHOUT THE WHIPPERS!" I blurt, mock him trying to find something dry clear his glasses.

"Shut it! He kid come here." Mikey turns to a walking by Freshman, taking his jacket and clearing his own glasses.

"Hay! Wha' da hell are ya'?! Some sorta freak?!" The little Freshman yelled in his thick Jersey accent.

Meanwhile, I'm over here dying of laughter. The little boy sneered. Mikey crossed his arms over his chest. "Well you little shit, I am a freak and I'm damn proud. So you can go fuck yourself." Mikey took one of his hands and pushed on the boys chest, causing him to topple over.

"Gaa!" The freshman shouted as his ass hit the floor hard. "You dip shit! That fucken hurt!" He scrabled to his feet and stood up sticking his small chest out.

"Wow. Come on Devin, let's leave this dick." Mikey said, shaking his head, pushing me down the hall.

"See ya around faggot!" The boy yelled. That's when Mikey lost it. He let go of my arm and went to the boy. He cuffed his hand on the boys shirts and slamed his to the wall.

"Shut your mouth kid! You may think your the coolest shit for using that term but hell your just pathetic!" He slames him again. "I hear you say it one more time and your dead." Mikey set him down only to drive his fist to the boy stomach.

Mikey walked angrly towards me, taking my hand roughly and pulling me to our class room. "What was that?!" I ask,shocked and scared.

He looks down. "I-I'm sorry. I didn't want to tell you but Gerard and Frank almost go beat up at the coffee shop yesterday. They were called F-F I can't say it." His eyes met mine. "We might have beaten them up..."

"Why didn't you tell me?! That's Bad ass!" I chirp, wrapping my arms around him. He hugs back. "No need to be ashamed of being a bad ass!"

He smiles at me. "We have to go to class."
------------------------------------------------

"Hey Devin!" I heard Emmy call me. I turn around and see her with a girl two inches taller than her. Her black hair streaked with hot pink and glasses with the very same pink. 9/16 gauges took up her ears and A ring on her left bottom lip. Her hazel eyes shine through the glasses that frame them. "This is my sister AJ."

Aj smiled at me sweetly. She waved. I run up ad hug her and squeeze her tightly. I pull away and laugh. "Sorry! I'm a hugger!"

She laughs along with me. "That's fine."

"Okay. We gotta meet up with the guys." I tell Emmy. She nods.

"Wait, who?" Aj asked quickly.

"Just some of our friends. Common, you'll meet 'em." Emmy says to her sister.

"You mean I get more than one friend to day. Her eyes go wide. "Yay people!" She punched the and froze.

"Aj, stop being a doof." Emmy pleaded.

"I don't wanna!" Aj pouted. "I WANNA HAVE A TEA PARTY!"

"No."

"Awwwwwwwwwww!"

I laugh and think while the two bicker. I've always wanted a sister.. I was so intwined in the thought I almost passed our little meeting place. I throw open the door and lead the sister inside.

The boys were all in their normal spots. Gerard and Frank clinging to eachother on the couch, Ray in the remaining room next to either Frank or Gerard, today it's to the right, Bob in the corner chair and Mikey in the big red chair across from the couch.

"BOYS AND BOYS! I BRING TO YOU AJ!!!!" I yell, stepping out of the way for the girl much taller than me.

"Too many girls! Boooo!" Gerard sounded, giving a thumbs down.

"It's good. It's not such a sausage fest anymore." Bob mumbled, passing us to get to the coffee on the counter behind the couch.

"Um, I liked it that way." Gee raised his hand.

"Gee, I'm pretty sure that's illegal." Mikey said, raising and eye brown.

"Maybe for you." Frank said with a wide smile.

Bob turns to Emmy and Aj, going between Aj and the armrest. "Don't you love the conversations?!"

Aj nods. "Yup!"

Craaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!

We all jumped a few inches off the ground when we heared the thunder. A bright flash of lightning blinked, then the lights blew out. Two high pitched voices screamed this time.

"Who wants to play in the dark?!" Unmistakable Ray said in his creep serial killers voice. Another high girlish scream.

"Frank!" Mikey yelled. "It's just the power!"

Before Frank could answer, the lights flicked on. Everyone but Frank and Aj were totally calm. Frank was clinging to Gerard and Aj to Bob.

"Ha I knew it!" Oh shit did I say that out loud?!

"Knew what?" Aj looked at me with her big hazel eyes.

"Nothing!"
---
Really had no idea how to end this chapter but I did:D I needed to finsih so I could write a childerns book for MATH class.NC teachers are fucked up man... How the hell am I going to write a childrens book? I can't write a clean story for my life..... ANYWAYS! How'd you like it?? I love Mikey.... I swear he could be sooooo very fruity... So could Ray and Bob but they have girlfriends;) REVIEW PLEASE!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story