Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Cemetery Drive, Jersey

Rain Rain Go Away

by jadesohma 3 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-05-26 - Updated: 2011-05-27 - 1022 words

2Funny
"Hot damn it's STILL raining?!" Aj yelled as I look out of the window to prove it. It wasn't raining, it was pour down backets, thank you very much!

"Okay who is running to the car to pull it up?!" Gerard asked dangling the keys in front of the group. "SHOT NOT!"

6 more shotnots rang out and one of them wasn't me. "No fair! I never pay attention when Gerards talking!" I whine.

Gerard gave me a playful glare and threw the keys at me. "Start listening instead of thinking about a certain nerd with glasses and- OOF!" To shut him up, I walked by and jab him in the side with my elbow. "Ow!" Gerard yelled in my ear.

"LOVE YOU GERARD!" I put up a little hand heart, he just flicks me off. Of course I just couldn't leave him there. I run up and give him a hug. "I loveses you!! Gee Gee!"

"Go get the car!" He yelled, pointing to the door.

"Love you too." I mumble. I throw the door open, and yank my hood up. I start to run into the rain, by the time I was bale to get into the car, I was soaked. The best part? My hood fell off. I feel like I just came out of the shower.

I drive the car up the the school and honk loudly.

Mikey's P.O.V.

"That clown car will not fit us all!" Emmy whined. "Plus it looks crappy."

"Be nice to magic unicorn monster force five!" I bark.

"Mikey I told you that name is not sticking!" Gerard tell me, slapping the back of my head. "I told you his name is Frankie!"

"Aw! You named your car after me?!" Frankie sqeeked, wraping his arms around my brother and kissing him on the cheek.

"You know it." Gerard cooed huskily into Frank's ear before crashing their lips together. Gerards hand sliped to the back of Franks head and waist, and Franks hand straped around Gee's neck.

The rest of us stood there awkwardly until Emmy cleared her throat. "I guess this is where we depart."

"BYE RAY! BYE BOB!" Aj yelled, hugging both of them, Bob alittle more.

Emmy laughed at her little sister and Went over to Ray for a hug. It was long and drawn out as Bobs was short and to the point.

Vibrate

"IM VIBRATING!" I yell.

"So are we." Frankie giggled.

"Not like that sick O! I just got a text from......Devin." I say, pushing up my glasses up so I can see.

"Oh then you were vibrating." Gerard snickered.

I look down, facing burning up. "Shut up Gee!" I open the text.

GET YOUR ASSES OUT HERE!!!! NOW!!!!!

I smile and text back. Yes mommy.

-.- shut it dick face

I laugh loudly. "Come on guys, shes out front."

"We'll be there in a minute, it's not easy walking when your hard." Gerard informed us all. "Mikey, you of all people should know."

"I hate you Gee."

"Love you too. See you in a minute." He said, taking Frank onto his lap.

"DO IT ON THE TABLE WE NEVER USE IT ANYWAY!" Bob yelled, pushing us all out into the hall then into the rain.

I see little through my foggy glasses. All I see is the outline of Devin and Ray's fro. I attempt to make my way to the car by myself, which didn't go too well.

"Over here Mikey." The sweet well know voice. I feel her warm hand on mine through the thick rain. I felt her pull me to the car. I hear the opening of the door as I was shoved in. Finally, I could see partly.

As always, Devin sat on my lap. Ugh, she needs to stop moving or it's not going to end well for me. "Here." She breathed, taking off my glasses, whiping them on some surface that I couldn't see. She poked me in the eye before sliding the glasses on my face. I can see her clearly, hair curly and face driping wet.

I reach up and touch the soft wet hair. I smile. "You look pretty with wet hair." She smiled and blushed.

"T-Thanks." She studdered. I smile and continue to twirl the lock of hair in my fingers. I can't help but stare, she's just so beautiful.

-------------

"AGENT P!!" The TV blasted.

"Gee...Can I talk to you about something?" I ask, looking at my lazy brother, strayed across the couch.

"No." He said bluntly.

"Hate you too." I mumble, getting up.

"I'm kidding Mikes! Mikey come back!" He yelled after me as I walked past him.

I sigh. Who can I talk about my feels...Damn Bob was right, I do sound like a girl on her period...

"M-Mom?" I call into her suit. "I need your help.." I walk into her room. She was sitting on the edge of her bed removing her make.

She stopped and turned to me, smiling her perfect smile. "Yeah, anything sweetheart." I sit next to her on the bed. Her hand touched my back and started to rub it. "What's wrong Mikey?"

"Mom, I like one of my friends....And I don't know what to do. I like them alot and I think they might like me back but I don't know and I'm just so confused!" I whine putting my head in my hands.

"Aw, honey, It's Ray isn't it. Oh baby, it's okay. But I don't think he-"

"No! Mom! It's Devin!" I gasp, offended.

Mom sighed in relief. "THANK GOD!"

"Mom!"

"What?! I want grandkids and your brother sure as hell wont give me one!" Mom bellowed.

"Me and Frankie are adopting thank you very much!" We heard Gerard faintly yell.

"Anyway, I think that's great honey. I think you'd have a really good chance with her." Mom said, patting my on the shoulder.

"Yeah, I hope so."
---
Hands down my favorite was "Aw, honey, It's Ray isn't it." :D I love this story man O.o I've been thinking about it all day. Anyway, REVIEW PLEASE!
Sign up to rate and review this story