Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Giving Brith to a Child from the Enemy

Chapter Two

by FireChildSlytherin5 2 reviews

It had been two weeks sensed the day he was raped from his Enemy. He could feel something "growing" with in his thin belly. He think he is, but hoping he's not (but half of him, can he dare to say ...

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: R - Genres: Action/Adventure, Romance - Characters: James, Lily, Lupin, Peter, Sirius, Snape - Warnings: [!] [?] [R] [V] [X] - Published: 2006-05-25 - Updated: 2007-08-12 - 2071 words

-1Illiterate
"Parseltougue"
"{Demon}"
'Thoughts'
~Memories~
[Flash backs/ P.O.V]


Chapter Two


Severus Snape silently walked into abandoned classroom, locking the door as he went. He had to know, he must. He sat down on one of the dusty chairs refusing to think of what happened to him almost two weeks ago. Taking at deep breath he pointed his wand at himself and whispered, "wohs em (1)," He watched in horror as blue sparks flashed out from his dark wand.

He was pregnant.

Severus dropped his wand in shock, falling off from the chair on his backside stunned. His breathing quickened, glutting his heart as the other on his lower flat belly. He only had been pregnant for couple of weeks, but he could feel the power force from his child within his womb. He could now feel the life he carried in him, and the tender, loving feeling that the child gives. But Severus was too shock and scared to fully sense it.

'No, this can't be happening! I'm only turning 17!' He thought to himself. 'How?' He wondered, then he knew. The thought made his blood turn to ice. Sirius Black, his rapist, his enemy since day one, the Gryffindor Marauder was the other father.

He could abort... 'NO!' He thought fiercely to himself. This is my child; I will never kill it! Even if Black is the other father, it doesn't mean to kill it. Never that path. NEVER! This child is part of myself! Mother and father, before they dead, taught me better then that! He always thought abortion was wrong; it's murder. Severus sat there lost in his thoughts, hugging and rocking himself.

'How can I keep it and still go to school?' he asked himself. He knew the other father; thinking of thought his teeth grange in hatred would never believe him if he told him about the baby. Who would? The only ways wizard men could get pregnant were spells, potions, or the couple either are soul mates, powerful enough that wants one, or they love each other very much. Severus knew that he and Black aren't soul mates or lovers in that madder. He shivered at that thought. All in all, how he got pregnant was impossible.

He signed. 'Damn the family inheritance!' He thought angrily. He knew few of the magic inheritance that his birth family has; how both males and females in his family have a womb and are legible to give birth to live young (think of some type of elves); one in every century a one male and one female will be homosexual (unfortunately he was cursed in it). One other female, who knew? Luckily it wasn't his sister. And how the first person you had sex with would be you life mate until death (think of werewolves and such)... He refuses to think of fact that Sirius Black is his life mate. Another thing to hate him for the rest of his life: being his 'life mate'. Secretly he wished Black would die of heart attack, if he ever found out, so he could be free of this living hell.

He knew he couldn't go though this alone. The other father was way out of the question period. His peers wouldn't believe him, not even his fellow Slytherins. Teachers wouldn't help, only make it worse. The headmaster, heaven forbid. That man is loony. Severus smirked at the thought. Family is his only opinion left; Caesar, his forced adopted father and his wife won't help (if they ever found out, they would force him to abort), his real mum-dead, dad-dead, aunts and uncles-dead as far as he knew, then it hit him. He hit himself of not thinking clearly; his sister and Lily, their cousin.

Both are Healers, thankfully. They are family. His sister is partially his female self and Lily, was the opposite from their squib cousin (Lily's younger sister). And both, when angry, are not someone to come across. Come to think of it: even the Weaslys' wives aren't some weakly women that could come across when angry. He shriveled of the thought when he had fight when the newly wed Molly Weasly, wife of Author Weasly, when they were still in school. Severus was only second year then but still, it gives him shudders of the thought. That woman is insane.

'They'll find out soon enough, they always do.' He thought bitterly. He took a deep breath, standing up, not knowing what to tell them. 'I'll tell Alex tonight, and tell Lily tomorrow, if Potter and his gang doesn't get to her first, I'll tell her.' Deciding to call it a day, he at left.


XxXxXxXxXxXxXxX


He silently walked down the cold dungeons. He whispered the password, not caring what rude commands the ancient stone wall said to him. He walked down the steps, skipping the trick steps three and six; he looked up he saw his younger sister sitting on one of the dark leather couches that was nearest to the fireplace.

Walking closer to her he saw that she wore her long black satin gothic dress, black net stockings, black belted boots which was up to her knees. Her black, blue shrieked hair was up in spiky ponytails. She was pale, slightly healthier looking, few inches shorter then him, being 5'7½. Her silver-blue snake wrapped around her small wrist as she and the snake was reading a book called The Many Uses of Hexes and Cruses against Muggles and Your Enemies. The female snake hissed a hello at him, as he only nodded in repose. He didn't feel like talking to her anyway (they never liked each other). When he stood right next to, she looked up from the book, knowing that he was there. She had dark piercing purple eyes that seemed to right though him.

"{Your late, S'verus.}" She purred. Her voice was very similar like his own, but more female like and less deadly.

"{Sorry, didn't know the time}." Severus answered uneasily, not knowing what to say. He never bothered looking at the cloak now days. He sat down on the closest chair near him. He covered his face with his hands in confusion and stress.

"Something is not right ," She muttered half to herself and to her snake. She stood up, sitting next to him, wrapping her arms around his thin waist and chest. He didn't respond of this suddenly comfort from his sister. She looked at him closely, she could tell something was wrong or rather something is going to happen that he was scared of. That scared her the most; her older brother hardly fears anything let alone shows it. She could also feel something powerful coming from him that is not his own. A powerful force, as if another human being was sitting between them. "Are you all right, big brother?" she asked him.

No respond. "Come on, S'verus have some chocolate," she said reaching into her dress and pulling out at thick chunk of milk chocolate. He then looked at her and then the sweet. He then took it and bit into it, steadily feeling slightly better. "{ S'verus, }" started to speck in their mother's language, demon-ish. "{You can tell me anything. You know I always kept your secrets even as we were young'ens, as you did to mine. I will believe you... S'verus?} "

Looking up, Severus looked straight to her eyes. Tears in his eyes. Something bad going on. "{I-,}" he haistented. What to say? He asked himself. Would she laugh at him and don't believe him? She is his sister. He gulped. "{I-I-I think}, " he lowered his voice, "{I'm pregnant.}" He whispered. He looked up to see how his sister reacted. He was mild surprised that she showed no negative emotions. Instead she smiled.

"{Really! Are you sure?} " She asked happily, almost jumping joy of becoming an aunt. He shrugged uneasily.

"{I don't know...}"

"{Well, lye down and I'll cheek,}" He obeyed. Flicked her wand, as colorful sparks flashed. Time passed, and to Severus, it felt like hours. "{Graduations, S'verus Xsavier Joshua Snape, you are a father-to-be!} " She announced happily. Severus groan in at horror. "{Now,}" she sat down next to him, as he was getting up. "{Who's the other father?}" She asked in business tone of voice.

Severus muttered something under his breath that was unpleasant. "Sirius Black. " He whispered after a moment.

Alex looked down in sorrow. "{He raped you didn't he? }" She knew the Gryffindor teen did. She watched as her big brother nodded slowing. She knew this was hard for him. She's lucky he's this trusting to her. Anger swilled up within her, she so madly wanted to kill that bastard that raped him. I will kill him! She thought fiercely.

"{Don't,}" Severus told her as if he read her mind.

"{WHY! HE WILL PAY OF WHAT HE DID! }"

Severus shook his head. Gripping her arms so she couldn't ran off, "{He will.} " He promised, "{It will cost him dearly. In years to come, if he ever finds out, he will feel regent. Let us hope he will kill himself because of it. You know what Gryffindors are. }"

"{You won't tell him about his own child? It will pain the child as well- }"

"{I will tell the child about it's other father, when it is ready or when it asked I will tell. No secrets will go between us. }"

At long last, Alex nodded. She will respect her brother's wishes. She knew, in years to come, that Sirius would regret in the end. To his death or if he survived in the second war that they both knew that will come. "{When will you tell Lily? }"

"{Tomorrow.} " Severus said. She nodded. She heard Sissea, her silver-blue snake, hissed of her approval of what went between both she and Severus. Sissea is close to mute, as in hardly talks or only speak when needed to.

"{Will you join the Death Eaters, like what Malfoy and Caesar, } " she refused to call that man father, as he isn't their real father, "{told you? } "

"{No. I will refuse, in both the baby's and our safety. If it needs to be we will go to Dumbledore, or fake our own deaths.} "

She smiled. She loves her brother so much and now the child also, even though it was never born. Looking up the cloak she saw it was almost mid-night. It didn't bother her. Their real grandfather was a half snake demon (snake like human that looks across from vampire and a snake with wings, pointed ears, fangs and tail). A feline demon (black feline like human with wings, pointed ears, long tail and fangs) that loves the night as if it was daytime.

"{Well, I'm going to bed. }" Alex said, getting up from the counch. "Come on, Sissea. {Night S'verus.} She had left.


XxXxXxXxXxXxXxX


Severus sat there lost in his thoughts. Time passed quickly and soon it will light in couple of hours. Looking up he say it was four in the morning. He stood up and went to bed... then waking up two hours later.

(End of Chapter I)
_______________________________________________

A/N:

Yes, Severus and Alex CAN speak Parseltongue. Take note: that Lily and Petunia can also, but not so gifted, like for examples: they can't read, write, or sing in Parseltongue (how can you explain Harry Potter with his abilities?). Also Severus and Alex are quarter blood demon. But to wizards pureblood. Magic-casters that aren't human doesn't mess the pureblood thing that, Voldemort and his Death Eater's hate. But to me, a creature that CAN'T form any magic DOES mess up the pureblood thing. For example: Werewolves.

(Don't stare at me like that Remus John Lupin!) And that they are somewhat seers. Alex, of course because she is female, is more powerful then Severus when it comes of reading the future. There will be NO Mary-sues. Anyway.

Sissea is pronounced sis-sea.

A/N2: To the people who believe in Abortion. If I a funded you, I'm sorry. I'm REALLY against it; really, I believe its murder. A life is life. I could go on but I won't

Next chapter:

Severus goes to school like he does everyday. Potter and the gang gains up at him at end of school lessons, he talks to Lily, Lily helps. Alex, Severus, and Lily make up plans that include the baby. All and all life is good... So far anyway.


(1) "Show me"
Sign up to rate and review this story