Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Giving Brith to a Child from the Enemy

Chapter 3

by FireChildSlytherin5 0 reviews

Severus goes to school like he does everyday. Potter and the gang gains up at him at end of school lessons, he talks to Lily, Lily helps. Alex, Severus, and Lily make up plans that include the baby...

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: R - Genres: Action/Adventure, Romance - Characters: James, Lily, Lupin, Peter, Sirius, Snape, Other - Warnings: [!] [?] [R] [X] - Published: 2006-06-12 - Updated: 2006-06-12 - 2188 words

-1TrainWreck
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"talking"
"Parseltongue"
""
'thoughts'


Chapter II

The Hidden Plans


Severus woke up with a splitting headache. He groaned as he fell back down onto his soft white pillows. He knew it was almost six in the morning, not looking at the clock. 'Damn it.' He thought as he only had few hours of sleep. Can his pitiful life get any worse? Why does God himself play with his fate with such twisted joy?

He threw the forest green bed covers onto the cold stone floor (even in the summer, the dungeons were cold). Standing up he quickly got dressed; crabbed his school bag (that was heavily charmed and cursed from unwelcome guests and strangers, thanks to Potter and his gang); pit toeing across the room making sure not to wake up his so called "dorm mates". As he opened the heavy, think wooded door; he smirked at them of not noticing anything going on when they slept. 'Typical.' He thought as he closed it.

He ran down the stoned steps, skipping the tricked ones and nearly ducking from flying stone that tried to knock him out. 'That wasn't there last night.' He thought as he tucked. He wondered if it was either placed there from a fellow Slytherin, or his sister that would think it would be funny to play a joke him again. He hoped it was different Slytherin for Alex got in detention (almost expelled) last time from their Head of House, luckily no one was hurt, too madly anyway. The Hogwarts nurse, the Headmaster and the Ministry had a fit. On the other hand, Caesar was fierce. God only knows how she lives to this day. He shook his head in wonder. Potter and his gang should learn from her, she could easily outwit them any day, and make them run from their money.

As he walked out from the Slytherin common rooms, he suddenly felt sick from his stomach. He stopped at the corner of the dim dungeon hall, clutching his flat belly. He gulped, as that second; he puked all over the stoned floor. Greenish-brown liquid and chucks of food spread on the floor, as Severus repeatedly puked twice more.

When he was finished, he whapped the sickly puked slime from his mouth and chin; morning sickness. 'Oh great.' Severus thought bitterly. He was still sick, but pulling out his wand, making the sickly mess disappeared. As he did this, he left the dim hall way.

At the Great Hall, when Severus opened the large doors, he saw that only few were awake for breakfast. He saw that Alex was already there on the Slytherin table, facing her back from the door, far away form the High Table as possible; mostly because the teachers always watched her as if she's a bad kid. Well, she's not that bad. The only reasons she gets into fights because the Gryffindors fought first, and there's no Slytherin who wouldn't fight back. 'Stupid Gryffindors.' Walking up to her, the smell of food made him sick to his stumch.

Alex looked up, as he sat across from her, she could see the sickly look as he looked at her breakfast; Corn flakes with bananas and sugar with milk. "" she asked grinning. He looked her with a death glare.

"" he muttered, looking away from her food. Alex grinned at him, scooping up another spoon full of her cereal.

"" she asked him.

""

""

"" in that second Potter and his gang came into the Great Hall. James Potter was the leader of the small Gryffindor group. Not far behind was Sirius Black. As Black passed the Slytherin table, fear and horror flashed before Severus' mind. His hands shook on the table, his breathing quickened, he looked down. Then the rat looking teen, Peter Pettigrew. Within minutes, Remus Lupin, the werewolf joined them.

Severus watched as his sister, look at Lupin in the dreamy stair. Severus looked up, and too his horror, he too looked at her in weird way, as if he she was attractive to him. Oh no! Not Lupin! Anyone besides him! ""

Alex looked at him and smiled evilly. "" she asked him, loving the way he reacts to these things.

"HELL NO!" His voice echoed though out the Great Hall, making everyone, including the staff, quiet and staring at them. After that short silence that followed, the only sound was heard was his own sister laughing her head off. Severus' face turned pink.

"What's up?" A voice asked, after that, everyone starting eating and talking. Severus and Alex looked up and saw Lily Evens was standing there.

"Oh nothing much, just abo-," before Alex finished, Severus leaned over the table and covered her mouth, and then shortly yelped in pain, as she bite him. Lily sat down, as that second later, food appeared in front of her; waffles with syrup and milk. Severus yet again had the urge of throwing up.

"What's wrong with you Sev?" Lily asked him, studying him. "You don't look well. Are you sick or something?"

"Yeah, I'm a little sick. I'll feel better soon enough." 'I hope.' he added to himself.

Lily shrugged. "Okay." She simply said, knowing of what ever is wrong, Severus will tell her sooner or later. He always does.

"Listen, Lily, I really need to talk you," Severus said slowly.

"Okay, after lessons?"

Severus nodded, as Lily looked at her clock. "Shit, we only have 20 minutes before OWLs starts." She took a deep breath to calm herself. She had been studying like forever. Being a Revenclaw is okay, but combating everyone else in that House for OWLs is tough job. "Good thing we only have couple of weeks left! God, I thought the year wouldn't end."

Alex nodded in agreement. Severus didn't reply. How he going to hide his pregnancy to everyone? Luckily he has couple of months to figure it out. God he hated his life. Short time later, the three of them got up, crabbing their bags. Before they left, Alex crabbed an apple giving it to Severus, how glared at her, but receiving it and setting it into his pocket. He was grateful of having a caring sister. Not many has sisters like that in the small world.

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxX

The OWLs Exams were very long and boring, only having three periods that day, and having thee hours of each, it was hard day. Charms with the Hufflepuffs, Transfiguration with Ravenclaws, and lastly Ancient Runes with the Gryffindors. Having the hard OWL exams, Severus was exhausted. He silently walked down the stoned halls, not looking at his surroundings. He turned the corner and came face to face with Potter and his gang.

Without warning and with habit nowadays, Severus crabbed his wand that in his black robes, he flicked his wand at them with unearthing speed, and uttered the first spell that came to mind, "Petrificus Totalus! (1)" The two had front, was instantly effective, unfortunately for Potter and Pettigrew. They both fell down, unmoving, for only their eyes where able to move. Black, who was instantly angry at the young teen, as he watched his follow, friends fall down, he too flicked his wand, Snape who was too slow watched as Black muttered his cruse.

"Expelliarmus! (2)" he cried. In that second, Severus' wand flew out from his hand, and by force flew to the other side. He thought, as he flew in the air, he faintly heard, "SIRIUS NO!" but didn't make of it. He smacked on the stone wall. There's going to be a big bruise tomorrow. Warm hands help him up. At first he didn't push away, but when he looked up ant saw who it was.

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxX

Remus Lupin, who stood there, shocked. Severus smelled...different. He couldn't make it out. For the pass some weeks, almost a month, Severus had somehow changed. The new smell that he smelled smelt like faint spring air. It was summer, how can Severus smell like spring, when spring is over and done with until next year?

As James and Peter fell down of where they once stood, by instinct he turned and got away before the spell too effective him also. That puzzled him, more then anything. The spell that Severus used is only met for ONE person per time, but since day one, they found out on the hard way, that Severus somehow knew how to make it into a group thing. Black who could've also been effective if he wasn't close to them. Black raised his wand....

Without thinking of what he was doing, Remus yelled, "SIRIUS NO!" but too late. Severus' wand flew out from his hand, as he swore across the hall. He ran to Severus, helping him up. He was surprised, at first that Severus didn't push him away, but when he looked up, he was mild surprised that he did.

"You get away from me, werewolf!" Severus hissed. Remus filched at the word. Luckily they were alone in the hall. Remus did as he was told, letting go of him and stepping away from him. He then heard footsteps; everyone looked up and saw Alex and Lily running towards them. Instantly Remus blushed at the sight of Alexandria Snape, he had to amit to himself; he had a crush on her. The only reason he didn't ask her out yet was because of the two words: Severus Snape. He shuddered of the thought of what would Severus do to him if he ever finds out. 'Deafly torture me slowly, then kill me and use some of my body parts for his potions.' Remus thought bitterly.

Alex and Lily ran pass him and his friends (stepping over the fallen James and Peter who couldn't move still) and come to Severus to see if he was okay. They were speaking softly to themselves, too low for normal humans' ears to hear, but with werewolf ability, he could hear them. But what shocked him the most was that they were not specking in English, or rather not human as all. But growls barks, hissing, and oddly enough... purring? Because of him being a werewolf, he could only understand few of what they were saying (only the words in growls and barking).

"" she demand.

Severus looked up, not ever wanting to tell her this, this way.
Sign up to rate and review this story