Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > A broken heart,a twisted mind.

please,dont leave me

by sineadlovesmcr 0 reviews

its kinda sad.. xx

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2011-05-13 - Updated: 2011-05-13 - 475 words

-1Predictable
Chorrlotte's POV

I woke in Mikey's arms.I felt so safe there.
His eyes started to flutter open.He's so beautiful.
I looked around,Mikey just still fluttering his brown eyes.
I saw Frank,Gerard and Bob sitting there.gawping.
Mikey finally woke up properly.He kissed my cheek and said "Mornin' sunshine."


Frank was close to tears.I just stared at them with a 'Its not what it looks like' look on my face.
Mikey looked at my with a 'what the fuck is going on?' look on his own face."Please,Frank,Gee,Bob this isnt what you think it is!"
I almost yelled as I pulled back up both bra and sting top straps that had fallen down some
time in the night.They thouth we slept together.Wich we did,but not in that way.I was close to tears myself.
I got up,ran away.And sat in the downstairs bathroom.All I could hear was,

"Why did you sleep with her Mikey!SHES ONLY 17!"Gerard almost yelled.
"We didnt sleep together like that!We both fell asleep together.Thats all!"Mikey sounded like we was breaking down.
"Then why did you kiss her?"Frank was crying,I could tell.
"I DID BECAUSE I LOVE HER. NOW FECK OFF!IF I LOVE HER YOU CANT STOP THAT!"Mikey yelled into their faces as I heard the door slam shut.

I legged it out of the bathroom as fast as I could too see who had left.Mikey left.Left because he loved me.

I ran out of the house as fast as my legs would carry me.I saw Mikey running down the street.

"MIKEY!WAIT!PLEASE!"I shouted,but it only made him run faster.
"MIKEY!"I yelled even more closer to tears.
"Mikey..."I whispered to myslef as I fell to the ground in quit sobs.

I saw an afro bouncing along behind me.
I knew it was Ray."Chorrlotte!Wheres Mikey going?"Ray asked like nothing had happend.
"I..I dont know Ray..." I slightly whisperd.
He sat down next to me and hugged me tight.
He is a great Friend.He gave me a shoulder to cry on.
"I'll call his cell.."Ray told me in a sweet voice.
"Thanks Ray,your always here for me."I said hugging him.

Mikey's POV

My phone rang.Ray was calling.

"Hey Mikey What just happend?I'm sitting on the round with Chorrlotte and she's crying like you just died or something..."He trailed off.
"I..I'm gonna loose her...I dont wanna loose the best thing thats ever happend to me Ray..help"
"awww man just come back to us..Or Chorrlotte will come to you."Ray told me.
"Ok I'm on my way back..Sorry Ray for putting her through this."I told him with 0% confidence.
Sign up to rate and review this story