Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Ghosts in the snow.

Ghosts in the snow.

by ILove_FrankIero 3 reviews

Gerard (Gee) has just started in a new high school, and he hates it. He's in a whole new country and his only friend is his younger brother Mikey. But will his luck change when he meets a short, bl...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] [X] - Published: 2011-05-13 - Updated: 2011-05-13 - 487 words

3Exciting
Gee's POV
I slowly trail my feet along the chewing gum covered street as me and Mikey make our way to school. It's once again a cold Octobers morning, and I think back to the moment I chose my Black Flags jumper over my (warmer!) Smashing Pumpkins one. I look down at my old black skinny jeans with the slowly growing hole on the left knee. I make my way down to my wrecked converse that are slowly getting smaller on me.
"Damn feet" I mutter to my self.
Mikey looks at me with confusion on his face. His shoulder length mousey blond hair sweeps across his face as he looks at me. I love Mikey's hair, I always have. It's always so straight and perfect compared to my black crows nest. He tugs his Misfits Jumper closer to his perfectly slim figure, before shaking his head and slowly looking back at his black doc Martins.
"Sorry" I whisper to him as i look up at the slowly nearing school that stands before us.

I never thought I was ever going to have to move schools. Every thing was fine in Chicago. Mum, Dad, Mikey and me were happy, well until it was ruined by Dad. Mum caught him with Linda his boss. Mum threw him out but I don't think she could take it, living in the same town knowing he was with Linda. It crushed her, and Me and Mikey. They finally got a divorce and Mum got most of the custody, dad got us every other weekend. It started off ok but progressively got worse, Linda was such a bitch. She had Mikey and I clean her damn house every weekend we were there, and when we were with mum I swear she spent every fucking minute trying to get the house as messy as she could for when we got back. Dad was never home to see what she had done to us. Not feeding us, making us her slaves. He was always in work or out getting pissed. We told mum after a few months and she took it to court. Mum won of course and she got full custody of us. Mikey and I wen't back one more time to get the remainder of the stuff that was at dad and Linda's and to say goodbye. Theres not one day i don't regret going back there that last time. Linda and dad were both home and in a unusually happy mood. We went upstairs and packed our stuff. Mikey was done and slowly dragged his suitcase downstairs, while I added my last few things to my backpack.

Thats when it all wen't wrong.

Hey guys, I hope you like it. It's my first ever story so I hope it's okay :) Please R+R I would love to know your opinion and to know if I should write more. Thank you. xoxo
Sign up to rate and review this story