Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Ghosts in the snow.

Days fade..

by ILove_FrankIero 5 reviews

First day, and old memories!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2011-05-13 - Updated: 2011-05-13 - 817 words

3Moving
Mikey let out a high pitched wail that sent shivers down my spine. I sipped up my bag and threw it over my shoulder, leaving the rest of my crap behind before running down the stairs. Towards the direction of Mikeys cry. I get to the bottom of the stairs before coming to a halt. My heart stops before rapidly speeding up again. I didn't register what was going on at first but my mind slowly caught up. Mikey was on the floor with a large kitchen knife to his neck. I didn't understand, thought after thought after thought ran through my head. It didn't do any good, there was no reason for this. My father looked up at me with a sick smirk on his face that proved to me that he'd been drinking again. Linda had her witchy hands over Mikeys mouth to stop his cries of help to be heard by our mother who was waiting in the car outside.
Linda looked up from Mikey and turned to me.
"This boy" she spat, "Will be one day you'll never forget, the day you ruined my fucking life! Well all I can say is at least we don't have to pay that whore you call a mother her custody money anymore."
I felt a stabbing pain in my lower stomach as I choked on my sobs. The horrifying look on my younger brothers face as my dad pulled the blade away from Mikeys neck. The shreak of pain that spread across Mikeys face as tiny bubbles of blood started running down his neck. I screamed and fell to the ground. I couldn't believe what I just witnessed. I could see through my tear stained eyes that the gash in Mikeys neck wasn't deep enough to kill him, but it was so fucking close. I hear faint laughter coming from Mikeys direction as I remember that Linda and my dad are still hear. I feel myself fill with hate, sadness and anger as I think of what the two of them did to us. I get up swiftly turning to the two bastards that stand over my brothers broken body. I feel my hands ball up as I get ready to take what ever they've got for me. My anger gets the better if me and I scream at the top of my lungs.
"Whhyyy?" I scream the tears running down my face causing my vision to blur.
I hear a faint rapp on the front door before I hear a faint
"Hello" from the sweet voice that I know so well.
My dad looks to the front of the house with Linda before both turning back to me. My dad stumbles towards me Linda close behind. I stumble backwards before hitting the stone cold wall behind me.
"Dun say a fucking word to your bitch of a mother you 'ear me boy" dad spits while raising the knife to my face and making a slice down my coller bone. Linda takes the is opportunity to take a fateful blow to my stomach, as she mutters to herself,
"A few stupid jobs a week and this is what we get, stupid son of bitch learn to man up"
I keel over to the floor she kicks her ugly pointed white stilettos into my ribs causing a few breakes but mostly painful bruises. Tears stream down my face as I watch my dad and Linda make their escape out the back door.I slowly drag my bruised body over to Mikey who showed no sign of movement.
"Mikey" I whisper into his ear. His pale white face moved slightly and uncovered the real damage. There were cuts and bruises on his face and upper body and the blood was draining from his neck fast. Mikeys eyes flickered open for a few seconds befor closing again, he was slipping in and out of conciseness. I had to act fast then I remembers mum was in the hall.
"Mum" I called weakly. I heard her delicate footsteps draw closer. I look back down at Mikey who seemed so vunreble and small, his mousey blonde hair stuck to his face with all the blood. I ignored the pain that I got from my coller bone. A burning sensation came from lower down on my stomach.
"The bitch I said to myself quietly.
There was a small bullet sized hole in the lower half of my ribs where she'd kicked me so forcefully that her actuall heel had pierced into me. I look up to find my mum standing in the doorway with her had clasped over her mouth and tears streaming down her face. She leans down reaching towards me and my younger brother.
"Why?" she whispers "Why?" she repeats cradling Mikey and me in her arms.
Thanks for the R+Rs guys :) hope this ok will update soon xoxo
Sign up to rate and review this story