Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Ghosts in the snow.

The cute ass!

by ILove_FrankIero 3 reviews

First day in school plus some green eyes with a cute ass!!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2011-05-16 - Updated: 2011-05-16 - 722 words

1Ambiance
Hey guys sorry about the wait, stupid internet was down. I hope this is okay I haven't been in the mood to write lately so I hope it's okay. xoxo

My thoughts of the past are rudely interrupted by Mikey shouting at me in a concerned tone.
"Gee? What the fuck!" Mikey stares at me searching for the answer.
"What?" I suddenly feel a lot colder but my cheeks seem to be warm and damp. It wasn't raining the last time i checked.
"Gee! Your crying, whats the matter?" Mikey's daggered eyes stare at me.
I raise my hand to my warm cheek, it's damp. My emotions take over as I think back to what made my cry. I feel my eyes fill, I can't handle the amount of water in my eyes. I burst out crying unable to hold anything back so I don't bother trying. I collapse onto the cold metal fence of the school and drop my head in my hands, allowing the tears to fall freely to the ground. I feel the presence of my brother as my nose fills with the smell of coffee and his warm hand rests upon my knee. I can feel the stares of the passing kids and the odd parent who are on the school run. Mikey leans in and whispers in my ear gently.
“Gee? Are you okay? Do you want me to take you home?”
I looked up at my younger brother his eyes filled with concern. I couldn’t have asked for a better brother, he’s always been nice to me, we very rarely have fights and we’re like best friends. I stood up and wiped my face dry. I re-applied my black eyeliner in the wing mirror of a car before turning back to Mikey with a weak smile.
“Let’s go” I said my voice sounding a lot less confident than I hoped, and straight away I new Mikey saw straight through my smile.
“You sure your ok? We can go home if you want there’s always next week”
“I’m okay, I promise” sounding a lot more confident this time.
I gave Mikey a weak smile and he put his hand on my shoulder before turning to walk beside me. We reached the large front gates where kids were being pushed and shoved into school. I was glad we lived close enough to walk. I walked beside Mikey casually checking out the surroundings, it looked like any other school, boring, bland, shit. It felt different this time just standing on the grounds of the school made me think that it would be different here, that something good was lurking between the boring lessons and lonely lunchtimes. It felt right for a change. I suddenly felt a twinge inside, like I was being watched. I looked around, I suddenly stumbled upon a pair of bright emerald eyes staring at me intently. He looked away suddenly feeling ashamed or embarrassed. The boy no older than sixteen, was leaning against the same fence that I had not long moved away from. He had short black hair with a longer fringe, he had amazing pale white skin that stood out from his full black outfit. He was wearing well used and loved converse a lot like mine, his skinny misfits jeans hugged his hips tightly. His Smashing Pumpkins t-shirt wrapped tightly around his chest making him look quite muscular yet still quite slim. He had the same jumper as me hanging loosely off his shoulders. He was quite short for a boy his age but it was cute. Wait I did not just say that boy was cute. Did I? I shook my head. “I must be coming down with something” I thought to myself. The green eyes looked back up at me, it was his turn to blush now. He blushed bright crimson and gave a little smile that seemed to brighten everything around us. He slowly turned and started walking up the steps towards the school. He as a nice ass too! My eyes widened as I finally agreed that I was coming down with something.

Is it okay? I hope so. Please R+R guys it makes my day to hear what you think :) I will update again soon. Until then bye bye! xoxo
Sign up to rate and review this story