Categories > Anime/Manga > Samurai Champloo > A lost Sister.....Now Found!

Finding Again

by jinandbrittany 3 reviews

Fuu,Jin,and Mugen are still on their way to Nagasaki. Fuu bumps into her sister whom she thought was dead.

Category: Samurai Champloo - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Fuu, Jin, Mugen, Other - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-05-25 - Updated: 2006-05-26 - 652 words

0Unrated
Our trio is still on the road and as usual Fuu and Mugen are arguing. Jin however acts as if nothing is going on and has the same emotionless face. "Jerk!" shouts Fuu "Bitch!" Mugen spats back. "Why do always have to be a jerk, huh?" Fuu asks with tears forming. Oh god, she's gonna cry DAMMIT! Mugen thinks. "Well, why do you have to be such a annoying little braud!" Mugen says with a smirk on his face. Fuu ignores Mugen and walks ahead of him and walks beside Jin. "We should ditch him." Fuu says with a grin. "Hmm." Jin replies. " Do you think we'll get to another town before sundown." Fuu asks. "No, we will have to set camp now." Jin replies while stopping and pointing to an area next to a lake. Mugen and Jin began gathering firewood. Fuu announced that she was going to find a hot spring. As she was making her way to a hot spring she heard movement behind her. She slowly turned her head, and found herself face to face with a very tall man with long black hair. She opened her mouth and screamed. Jin and Mugen heard this and quickly made their way to her side. "Who the hell are you!" Mugen shouted. "My name is Saruwatari and I mean you no harm." He calmly replied. " I am traveling with a friend. Yamasita. "Yamasita!" Fuu replied shocked. "Yamasita, its okay to come out now." A young girl jumped down from a tree and walked to Saruwatari. "Fuu!" "Yamasita!" The two girls ran to each other and hugged both had tears streaming down their faces. " I thought you were dead!" Fuu said still crying. "Yeah, I though I was too, but Saruwatari came and helped me get better." "What are you talking about!" Mugen asked with the famous wtf look on his face. "Well, my mom told me that I had a older sister, but she was badly beaten and killed." Fuu said with new tears forming. " Somewhere in my heart I knew she was still alive, but I never knew where to look." " Fuu, I have been looking for you, but I just had no clue where to start. My memory was so messed up from the injuries." Yamasita said with tears forming again. Fuu took her in a tight embrace. " You're coming with us, any objections you two?!" Fuu asked. Mugen and Jin shook their heads no. " Yamasita, be careful okay?" Saruwatari said while embracing her. " I will don't you worry, k?" Saruwatari walked to the road and waved them all farewell. "So, we have another traveling companion." Jin said with his eyes closed. "Yeah, so?" "Can we trust her?" "Of course, she's my sister!" Fuu said shocked. "Very well." Jin replied while starting a fire. "Fuu?" "Yeah!" Fuu said with a smile. "I missed you so much!" "Me too, Hug!" They embraced again and cried again.
**1 wk later* *Arrive new town**
"Jin, me and Fuu are going to get something to eat. You and Mugen can go do whatever, k? Yamasita says with a smile. Jin just nods and he and Mugen walk away. Yamasita and Fuu go to the teahouse and order some food, and chat on about what they each have been up to. Jin walks in and sits next to Yamasita. "So, Jin what's your story?" "Don't ask him that" Fuu says warningly "He won't tell you a darn thing" Fuu says while throwing her hands up. " Its hopeless!" Jin as if ignoring Fuu turns and looks at Yamasita and says " I'm not sure this is the correct place to tell you." He says calmly. "Another time perhaps." "That's alright, I can catch a hint" Yamasita says with a small smile. To Fuu's shock Jin responds with a small smile as well. He has never smiled at anyone Fuu thinks to herself. Weird. TO BE CONTINUED..............
Sign up to rate and review this story