Categories > Anime/Manga > Samurai Champloo > A lost Sister.....Now Found!

Love Blossoms

by jinandbrittany 0 reviews

Jin and Yamasita slowly fall for each other, but one pirate will not stand for this to happen! Fuu wants this to happen and she will make sure nothing goes wrong!

Category: Samurai Champloo - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Fuu, Jin, Mugen, Other - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2006-05-25 - Updated: 2006-05-26 - 510 words

1Original
We see our trio, and a newcomer Yamasita continuing going on their path to Nagasaki. Yamasita sometimes found herself looking at Jin. She just could not keep her eyes off of him. "Yamasita?" She jumped. Looking over to her left she saw the man that came into her thoughts frequently. "Yes?" "We're going to go stop for awhile and rest" Jin said with the same cold face. "Okay." Fuu grabbed Yamasita by the arm and lead her to the hot springs. "So what do you think of Jin and Mugen?" Fuu asked with a curious tone "Well, I think that Jin is nice and Mugen well...he's a jerk!" " I think the exact same thing, but he can surprise you sometimes." Fuu said with a smile. They both got into the hot springs and washed themselves. They got out and dressed and walked back to camp. "Jin? Where's Mugen?" " He went to gather firewood, we're going to camp out because it will be dark in a couple of hours." Jin said while sitting on the ground. He then began meditating. " How long does he usually do that?" Yamasita whispered to Fuu. " A couple of hours." Fuu whispered back. Yamasita walked over and sat down in front of Jin. Mugen returned and he and Fuu began their arguing. "How can they argue over firewood." Yamasita thinks out loud. "They can do this for awhile." Jin says calmly. "Well, They are driving me crazy!" Yamasita says covering her ears. "Jin?" "Hm?" was the quiet reply. "Never mind." Yamasita said while standing up. Before she could move she felt a hand grab her own. She froze and looked over and saw the emotionless face. "I'll tell you my story" Jin quietly said. Yamasita couldn't hold back the redness that was appearing on her face. "Okay" she said while sitting in front of him again. He looked at her and gave a small smile. He told her how he lost his parents when he was young and how the Mujuushin Kenjutsu dojos were left to take care of him. He told her of how he trained in kenjutso so he was alone all the time. "Wow, that is some story." Yamasita said with tears in her eyes. "Well, what's your story." Jin asked with a small smile. "Well, I live with my mother and Fuu until I was 12. I was kind of a rebel. I hung out with the wrong people. I just didn't know why I did that. I guess I wanted to make my mom worry because she was always saying Fuu this and Fuu that. I loved her but I just didn't like the fact that she got so much attention. I could remember her first day of school, and how my mom was so proud. I just wanted attention too. Well, long story short I was kidnapped and beaten and left for dead, and well you know the end." Yamasita said with a sigh.
"Well, that is a long story short." Jin said with a light chuckle.
To Be Continued.....
Sign up to rate and review this story