Categories > Original > Romance > Chosen Wolf

Hot Boys and Dead Ones Too

by jadesohma 1 review

Category: Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-05-16 - Updated: 2011-05-16 - 892 words - Complete

1Exciting
Three years late

"MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY!" I hear two little voices yelling, coming closer and louder than before. I open my eyes and sit up. I see their little smiling faces. I scann them. They've grown so much. Jackie never grew out of her black hair...

"Hey my little ones!" I say in a loving high voice. I open my arms for them to jump right in. They almost pushed me over the edge but he'll it was cute and I could never stay mad at these faces.

"Mommy, Daddy told us to come find you and/or wake you up." Jackies says, looking at me with huge blue globes.

I laugh. "Okay. I'll be there in a minute." I tell them.

"Can we go back playing with Elizabeth?" She asked.

"I don't see why not." I say. They smile and run back through the bushes. I kept a smile until they were gone, then I frown and scream. I hate waking up early! It's like 10 fricken o'clock!

After my little hissy fit, I actually get up and start towards the work area. I see Aiden, ready to pull his hair out, paceing like crazy. I worry for him sometimes. "What's wrong Aiden?" I ask sleepishly.

"IT'S ALLIE!" He snaps. Then looks down and goes to tears. "She wont do anything anymore! What the fuck is wrong with her?!" I sigh and roll my eyes. Men.

"Aiden, she's a TEENAGED GIRL! She's not going to be butterflies and roses anymore. She's finding herself, she's starting to like boys, she's growing, getting her- well that doesn't matter.." I look down and blush. I hate talking about that shit..

His eyes grow wide. "No! My 13 year old sister will not like boy! No way!" He throws his arms around even more to show how seirus he is.

"Nothing you can really do. I'll go talk to her. Where is she?" I ask.

"She's at the edge of the forest watching some boy. GET OUT OF MY WAY!" He starts to push through me when I stop him.

"No! I'll talk to her!" I say, out of breath from trying to fight him off.

"Fine! Whatever!" He snaps and turns around, mummbling, cursing, being a dick. Oops, did that last one come out?

I sigh and start towards the edge. I think I know who she's looking at seeing as how when I left I had a 6 year old neighbor. I see her sitting and watching that very boy. Her eyes glued on him. DAMN HE GREW UP WELL! My voice has become my friend!

"I see your looking at Jack" I say in her ear.

She jumped ten feet and starred at me. Then when she relized it was only me, she relaxed. She smiled a dreamy smile. "Jack. That's his name?" Looking down, thinking, her smile grew even bigger and she started to blush.

"Yep! I remeber when he's was four! Jeez. I can't believe he's 13! I'm old." I sigh, sitting next to my young sister-in-law.

"Well he's gorgeous now! Look at him play soccer! Those leg! Those arms! And just his face!" She gushed. I stare at the child. His face was slim, olive skin, baby blue eyes, with black or brown hair.Oh how I wish to be 13 again!

"Yeah, but why is he in a suit?" I ask, noticing what him and the other boy he was playing with was wearing.

"I don't know. There's alot of people wearing them. And black dresses." I put two and two together and shift my eyes to the left, up the street. But all the prethinking in the world could never have prepared me for it.

When my eyes landed on my Mom and sister crying, my heart broke. When I saw my Aunt on my fathers side crying, I started to tear. And when I saw my Uncle on my fathers side shed a small tear, I started balling.

NO! Not him! he was only 62! H-How?! W-Why?! I squeeze my burning eyes shut and cover my mouth with both hands to muffle my crying. It just didn't work. I let out a huge cry. It shook the air. It rattled my throat. It brought more tears.

I jump to my feet and start to run. Dodging trees I know are there, jummping over rocks in the ground, and screaming even more. I some how was able to run to the 'work area' where Aiden was still pacing. When he saw and heard me he froze in shock.

I crash into him, bringing his down to the ground. He let out an "ooff!" I just ignore his pain and burry my face in his chest.

"What's wrong?!?!" He asks loud enough for me to hear.

"He's dead! My Dad's dead and I can't even morn with my family!" I scream into his chest. It's the only place I feel safe now. In the arms of the only man now in my life.
---
UM WAAA! Why the hell am I so depressing you are probably asking yourself? FUCK IF I KNOW! But anyway! How'd you like it??? I was thinking about it alllllll day (almost crying) when I should have been studying for the EOG (End of grade test). But that's not important;) I love you all! tell me what you think!!!! ~JS~
Sign up to rate and review this story