Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Clash: so the games begin

Who the hell are they?

by lalatherapist16 4 reviews

Welcome to my world, kid. It's a hard one to live in. So get ready.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-05-18 - Updated: 2011-05-18 - 3020 words

0Unrated
Why does nobody take us seriously?! Yeah, we're girls, but put a gun in my hand, I'll shoot it. My eyes darted around the campsite again.

A tall shadow caught my eye and my hand twitched to the ray gun in my boot. Before I could draw. I realized it was one of the few trees left in the country. My eyes shut and I let out a small, silent breath.

The girls around the fire were still asleep. I smiled as the closest, Kitty and Bunny, breathed in sync. Smurf snored loudly and I clapped my hand over a huge laugh. Mary and Stardust were between Smurf and the twins.

I was tempted to wake up Stardust to take over watch. As the thought crossed my mind, she sat up and looked at me.

“Want me to take over Rage?” she yawned and I nodded. We switched places and I laid on the hard ground. I made a mental note that we needed sleeping bags or something.

I opened my eyes. My head was less that a foot away from the tire of our car. The dirty hubcap let me see myself.

Short black hair, green eyes, pale skin, angled nose and full pouty lips. My fingers found the thick silver oval locket around my neck.

It was a family-tree locket. In it was nine pictures. The first two were my grandparents on both sides. Then one of my parents. The rest were pf my three brothers, two sisters and me.

I popped the latch and opened it up, unfolding all the ovals. I studied the twelve year old girl with sleek black hair that was swept around her shoulders, a perfect smile and glittering green eyes. My eyes flashed to the hubcap and I closed my locket.

Four years had passed since I got this locket and I'd already changed so muck. I remembered everything about this locket. I got it when I turned twelve, the pictures already behind the thin glass. My birthday was December twenty-fourth and exactly eight days after I turned twelve, my family was slaughtered.

We'd known about BL/ind, but we never thought they'd go so far from Battery City to get us. I don't know if it was a good thing that I got away before I was killed too. Hell, before I gathered these five, I'd been ready to kill myself.

I looked at Stardust in the hubcap. And saw the four figures moving behind her. I snapped up and shook the girls near me roughly.

With a quick twist, I was on my feet, gun in hand. Stardust's eyes bugged and she spun from her rock perch, facing the same way as me. I pulled my mask over my face and cocked my gun.

“Who's there?!” I shouted at the the figures. As they got closer, I noticed that two were supporting one and the other was ahead of them.

A raspy male voice answered me. “The future is bullet proof!” he said loud enough for me to hear. I sighed and dropped my arm.

“The aftermath is secondary.” I replied, gaining sighs from the other killjoys. Bunny and Mary woke up and shook Kitty and Smurf.

The four of them sat and made room around the fire. My hand hesitated but I pulled my mask back on my head where it fell to hang from my neck. Our guests were all guys. Great.

“Hi. This is Atomic Stardust, Bloody Mary, Smurf Attack, and the Killer Twins, Bunny and Kitty,” I gestured at them with my hands in turn. I sat in the middle of our group. “And I'm Crimson Rage.” I smiled and studied the four of them.

The shortest had been the one ahead. He had dark brown hair about an inch or so longer than mine, pale skin and hazel eyes.

And the clustered three consisted of a tallish guy with bushy brown hair. One with shoulder length light brown hair and the guy they were half carrying half dragging had shoulder length dyed red hair.

My eyes fell back to shorty when he cleared his throat roughly. “Thanks. I'm Fun Ghoul. That's Jet Star, Kobra Kid and Party Poison in the middle. Please, please tell me you have a first-aid kit.” he tried to keep his voice cool but I heard the desperate undertone of his words.

I nodded as Kobra and Jet lowered Poison to the ground. His breathing was fast and shallow. I stood up and made my way around the fire.

Bun and Kit got the box from the trunk and Stardust moved to my side. “Boss?” she asked under her breath. My eyes flashed to her face.

“Stardust you be on lookout. Mary will help you while the twins and I take care of Party Poison.” She nodded and smiled at Ghoul before she turned away from us.

I looked at Poison on the ground. He was shivering and his face was covered in a thin sheen of sweat. With my long, graceful legs, I sank to the ground next to him. My fingers brushed over his arm, which looked odd, for some reason in his sleeve.

He gasped and his hand frantically grabbed at mine. I smiled down at his startled green eyes and his hand went slack on mine. “It's okay, Poison. I'm Rage. I'm gonna help you.” I murmured softly for his benefit.

His eyes quivered shut and his body slumped against the ground as he passed out. I gently rolled his sleeve up to his elbow. With a sigh, I unzipped his jacket and rolled his sleeve back down. I slipped the leather over his shoulders and looked at Ghoul, who was watching my every move.

“Some help if you don't mind?” He blinked and reached for Poison. “Wait! Lift him by the waist; just enough so I can get his jacket off.” Ghoul nodded and lifted Poison p carefully. I pulled the jacket off by the sleeves and quickly folded it into a neat little square.

“'Kay you can set him back now.” Ghoul grunted and lowered Poison back down with a little help from me. I laid his head on the make-shift pillow.

“Do you know what's wrong with him yet Rage?” Bunny's voice drifted an inch in front of her and Kitty as they came back. I looked at her and smiled.

“Not yet. Just give me a second though and I will.” I saw Ghoul squirm from the corner of my eye. I looked at him, my eyebrows raised. “Problem Ghoul?” my voice pitched low and sharp.

He nodded. “How exactly will you know what's wrong with Part Poison?” Kitty laughed and Bunny looked at him, her face a mask of shock. I bit my lip and studied Poison's arm, letting my hand hover just above the skin.

“It's broken.” I announced, as the twins opened their mouths. Jet, Kobra and Ghoul all looked at me with unsure faces and distrusting eyes.

“How do you know?” Kobra asked in a smooth tenor. I looked at him and grimaced.

“Because its bruising. And see the bumps under the skin? Those are broken blood vesicles. And it's only hot in one place, so I can almost tell you exactly what's been broken.” I dug the brace out of the box the twins had set in between their legs. “You two know what to do.” I met their eyes and they nodded.

Bunny pinned his good arm and Kitty pinned his legs. I looked over at Mary and nodded. She nodded and pulled one of our clean washcloths from the glove box in the car.

She wound it tight and placed it on Poison's lips. I picked up his arm lightly as she held his head steady. Trying to not break it anymore, I place the bottom side of the brace under his arm and set it back down.

And now comes the fun part, I thought darkly to myself. I pulled the binding tape out of the sides of the first half and held them as I placed the top on his arm. With quick, sure movements, I wound the binding over the top and snapped it into place, aligning his bone.

Poison gasped loudly and the cloth fell into his mouth. “Bite down on that,” I said calmly as he fought against my girls. His buddies reacted like typical guys.

Ghoul jumped to his feet and put his gun to the back of my head. All my girls – except Mary – had a hand free. There were four snaps followed by clicks as they drew and cocked their guns at the same time.

I finished wrapping Poison's arm and sat back on my heels. “I suggest you move your gun before you die, Ghoul. I don't wanna kill a killjoy, but I will. You are out numbered and out classed.” I warned him in a bone chilling monotone.

When he didn't listen, I sighed. I twisted, kicking his gun out of his hand while drawing mine. Once I was facing him, he had the barrel of my gun pointed at his chest.

Kobra and Jet turned their guns on me, looking at my girls with wide eyes. “Told ya so.” I murmured, a small smile on my lips.

A hand touched my shoulder and I looked down, putting my gun away. Poison's hand was warm and firm.

I smiled down at him and took the cloth out of his mouth. “Hey there. You okay?” He grimaced up at me.

“Been better. Could be worse, I guess. When I saw you I thought I'd died. 'Least I'm alive.” he murmured softly. Ghoul and Kobra laughed.

“Yeah he's fine.” Jet muttered in a deep, gravely voice. I laughed and smiled down at Poison. His hand had moved to rest on my knee and he grinned up at me.

“Hey guys, where the hell are we?” he looked at Ghoul. He turned his head and looked around for the first time. “And why are we surrounded by hot girls?” Ghoul's eyes flashed to Stardust and she giggled.

Oh.....cum-monkey!!!! These guys are gonna make us weak. Fuck fuck fuck!! I brushed Poison's hand from my knee and let my face drop.

He looked at me and blinked. “You guys can stay till your arm heals, Poison. Okay girls! Back to normal. Stardust, I'm fine now. You can go back to sleep.”

Ghoul snorted. “You callin us girls?” he muttered, unaware that I could hear him. I tilted my head to the side, my back still to him.

“You sayin you don't wanna stay?” I asked softly, my voice laced through with acid. He remained silent and I looked at Smurf. “Do you think we should go back tomorrow?”

Everyone looked at us; my girls with happy smiles and the guys with confused eyes. Smurf nodded and I smiled. “So do I.”

Smurf was one of my closest friends. She was a quiet, short blond who, when she decided to speak, said the most random, funniest things ever.

The girls gravitated closer to the car and the guys stayed closer to the open side of the field, the fire between them. I sat on the hood of the car, straining my ears to catch every sound.

I felt Poison's eyes on my side and I looked to see him staring at me. “What?” I asked softly, the crackling of the fire was enough to drown me out. He blinked and bit his lip.

“Can I ask you something, Rage?” his voice had an accent I couldn't mark. I nodded and he hesitated. “What's your real name?”

My mind went blank. Was it not sad that I had to think for a few seconds before I could remember? “Abbey.” I whispered, my hand closing around my locket.

“Abbey,” he said my name like a prayer. My face felt warm. “I'm Gerard.” I looked back at him.

“Why are you telling me this?” I hissed at him. He smiled at me and tried to sit up.

“Because I like you, Abbey. I don't think as Crimson Rage fits you. Do you mind if I call you Abbey?” he sounded so hopeful.

I shook my head. “No, you can't. And trust me, once you see me in a gun fight with some dracs, you'll see exactly how well my name fits.” he flinched. Though my voice was soft, I made it sharp as ice.

“Okay. I think of you as Rage anyway. Not Abbey.” I gritted my teeth together. He is really starting to piss me off.

My eyesight started to tent red. Before I did anything rash, I took a few deep breaths. “Why do you keep trying?” I growled at him through my teeth.

Poison stood up and walked around the fire to the side of the car. He leaned against the door and looked at me.

“Because, Rage, I can see the girl in you. No matter how strong, cold or heartless you can be, I know you can still feel. My guess is you're around seventeen. Am I right?” He tilted his head, his hair falling across his green eyes.

I nodded. “Sixteen, yes. I've been like this since I saw my family wiped out in one setting. Four years ago.”

His face fell. “Really? I've only been like this for about two years, since I was about a year older than you. The guys are my friends. Have been for years now.” he looked at his guys with a small smile.

I snorted, crossing my arms over my chest. “Lucky. I met Smurf three years ago. Didn't trust her. Didn't trust any of them at first, for that matter. Now, they're like my kids. They need me.” I murmured softly, watching the air ripple around the fire.

He slipped closer to me. I glanced at him. “So tell me why I should trust you and your friends.” I let my head fall to the side and looked at him with eyes that no longer held their sparkle. I'd lost that years ago. Now they were dull green orbs hovering over purple bruises and pale skin.

“C-can I show you?” I bit my lip as he stepped closer. He put his hand on my cheek and I hated the way I melted against it.

He leaned down and I put my arms around his shoulders. A shiver passed through my spine as he stepped in between my knees and touched his lips to mine.

I wrapped my legs around his and pressed myself closer to him. He moved his hand to the back of my neck and I felt the hard brace on my lower back. My butt was lifted off the car as he picked me up.

God, he was so tall. His lips were so soft. I ran my hands through his soft red hair.

I smiled and pressed my face to his shoulder. He sat me back down and leaned his head on mine.

“Poison,” I sighed softly. He ran his hands up and down my back.

He kissed the top of my head. I pulled away and sat back on my hands. Over his shoulder, I could see the sky getting lighter and sighed.

“Look alive, sunshines!” I slipped around him and started to put out the fire. My girls yawned and stood up, brushing dirt from each other's backs and running their fingers through their hair.

Poison's boys groaned and shifted positions on the ground. I rolled my eyes at him. “Nice.”

He frowned at his friends. “Wake up, numb nuts!!” he yelled at them, kicking Ghoul lightly. Kobra was the only one who actually groaned and sat up, though Ghoul was grumbling under his breath in his sleep. His hair was standing in random places all over his head.

He looked at Poison. “Sup bro?” he mumbled, his voice thick from sleep. I blinked. Bro? Was that just a guy thing or are Poison and Kobra really brothers?

Poison shrugged and looked at me. “What's goin on, Rage?” Everyone looked at me and I smiled.

“We're leavin. So Jet and Ghoul need to get up!!” I yelled by their heads. They both snapped up and looked at me.

Jet raised his hand slowly. I nodded at him. “Two questions. One: where are we going and two: how many people can that car hold?”

I smiled. “Seven. But Kitty can sit on Bunny, Mary can sit on Smurf and Stardust can sit on Ghoul.”

“But that's only six.” Kobra stated. I frowned at him. Poison and I shared a look and I smiled evilly.

“Well, you can sit on Jet's lap. I'm driving/ poison gets shot gun cause he's hurt.” Kobra's face went red and all the guys laughed, except for Jet, who grumbled something about how bony Kobra's ass was. I looked at him now.

“Well, now you'll get up when I tell you to, won't ya?” I gave him my devil smile and he nodded. I started to turn away and stopped. “And how would you know how bony his ass is anyway?” I asked over my shoulder. Even Smurf laughed at that as Jet went bright red and his hand twitched toward his ray gun in his belt loop.

I clapped my hands. “Now lets get goin!” I picked up the bucket-o-dirt and poured it over the fire, snuffing it out. After I put the bucket in the trunk, I made my way to the door of the car.

“Thanks Rage!” Stardust whispered before she climbed onto Ghoul's lap. I smiled at her and poked Bunny as she got in. “Try not to get a boner, Buns.” I teased her lightly. She rolled her eyes at me and slid in. Kit was next and then Jet with Kobra on him. Smurf and Mary squeezed in and I shut the door.

I went to the front and joined Poison. He grinned at me as I started up my baby.

We sped South down a highway as the sun rose in the East.
Sign up to rate and review this story