Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Clash: so the games begin

Auditions auditions!! They are a beautiful thing!

by lalatherapist16 6 reviews

Okay, this isn't a real update but if you read the title, this is a magical audition sheet! So you can't be mad at me.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-05-29 - Updated: 2011-05-29 - 419 words

0Unrated
Okay all my little readers listen up! If you wanna be in this story or any that continue it, YOU HAVE TO AUDITION! And don't get mad if I don't use yours okay? I only need TEN new killjoys for this story, but I might need more for the others. So if you don't get in this one, there's still a chance that you'll be in another. So please answer EVERY question if it applies to the killjoy you have in your mind.

Hugs and tickles,

Lala









1)Names: this is the killjoy's name and then their real name.
2)Outfits: what the killjoy wears and all that jazz, where they keep their gun and where they put their mask when they're not wearing it and if they have any random jewelry.
3)Piercings, tattoos, accessories: well, the title of this one really sums it up; if they have tats, piercings or anything random thats NOT jewelry, where is it, what does it mean and why did they get it.
4)Back stories: why are they a killjoy, what made them see what BL/ind was doing, any family left alive or the family they lost, brothers, sisters, wives/husbands and stuff like that, where they're from originally and anything else you can think of that I can't at the moment.
5)Groups: if you want a group, I can either place you in one, or you can say you're with one, but I need their names if you choose the latter. And please state if you're a loner or something like that. Like if you left your group cause they pissed you off.
6)Masks: this is one of the most important! Tell me about your mask in HIGH DETAIL!! From what its of to what you do to keep it on your face. Example: Crimson Rage's mask is a porcelain doll face with a bone white face, a black silk ribbon tie and ruby lips with marti gras typed decorations painted around the eyes.


Keep in mind while you answer these that I am hand picking the ones I like best. Don't change the killjoy persona you already have though. I won't take knockoffs either, but if it's your killjoy and you've used it in a story you've written by yourself, post a link to your story so I can be sure you're not lying. But anyway, just comment on this chapter with your answers and I'll read over them. Dead line is Friday, June 10th!! Now, comment your little hearts out, killjoys!!
Sign up to rate and review this story