Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > For the Last Night I Lie, Could I Lie with You?

The Bedroom

by IloveMCRmy 1 review

Paige and Gerard hang out.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-05-18 - Updated: 2011-05-19 - 2530 words - Complete

-1MarySue
Okay so here is the next chapter, I personally don't think its all that great, but I hope you all like it, and that you all leave your thoughts on it good or bad. All right so enjoy you amazing readers (:

Chapter 16: The Bedroom
Gerard's POV

I parked my car on the side of the street. I unbuckled my seatbelt and stepped out into the warm dark night. The wind was blowing my jet black hair back as I leaned against my car. I couldn't think of anywhere else that I would rather be at 1:00 A.M. in the morning. The street was dimly lit by crappy streetlights that hung overhead. As I looked down the dimly lit street I got a tingle up my spine. The road was completely empty, not one car came by, and the slightest sound I made echoed through the streets. I reached into my hoodie pocket and pulled out my pack of Marlboro Reds and sparked one up. Suddenly I heard footsteps, I looked around I didn't see anyone, or anything.

"All right Gee, calm the fuck down, there is nothing there." I said to myself taking a long drag from my cigarette calming my nerves.

I cocked my head in every direction looking for any sign of life still nothing, but the footsteps were still echoing in the dark. I felt a presence behind me, kind of like the one in my dream I had earlier. I whipped myself around but there was no one there, then I felt someone grab my shoulder.

"OH SHIT!" I screamed and turned around quickly to see Paige standing there. "Oh you, god Paige you scared the shit out of me." I said catching my breath.

I looked at her up and down and she looked amazing. She had straightened her long brown hair, as the wind blew it gently pushed her hair behind her shoulders. This allowed me to see her face, she had very little makeup on, and I loved when she was natural like this.

"Umm, hey Gee...Uh why are you looking at me like that?" She looked at me puzzled, I guess I had gotten lost in my thoughts of her and she could see it on my face.

"Oh, nothing, you just look really pretty that's all." I said twiddling my shoe against the sidewalk.

"Thanks" She smiled shyly, even though she tried to hide it I could see her blushing and it was cute.

"So you wanna go back to my house..? I asked her, it was colder than I had expected, and these empty streets were freaking me out anyway.

"Yeah, that sounds really good actually, the whole walk here I was afraid that I was going to get murdered or something. The empty streets really freak me out" she giggled, and moved the hair that had attacked her eyes out of her face.

I went over to the passenger side an opened her door, she looked surprised. Paige hasn't really ever dated so I feel like this is all so new to her; she is really awkward with things like this but in a good way. I walked around the back of the car and hopped in to the driver side. I started the car and sped away from the side of the street.

Paige's POV

The whole walk up here I thought of everything that I was going to say to Gerard, but when I did see him I couldn't say anything. It felt like someone had taken my tongue and tied it into a knot. Whenever he had complimented me or anything I wouldn't know what to say. I guess I am so used to not having a boyfriend, I didn't really know how to adjust to it. I could feel myself start to blush, fuck I hated blushing. But as I got into Gerard's car, I felt different. I felt like having him around, opening my doors, telling me I looked pretty, and just overall him was something I would have no problem getting used too, and of course I felt my hormones suddenly spin out of control. Gerard and I talked about music, school, and just the usual stuff during the two minute drive back to his house. He pulled into is driveway and shut his car off. But he didn't get out; he turned to me instead, and just kissed me. It was a soft kiss, but it still made my body tingle.
"Okay so you know the drill, be as quiet as possible and everything will be great." he whispered as he sprung out of the car.

I watched him as he ran over to the rectangular window that led to his basement. I sat in the car for a couple minutes until he motioned to me that the coast was clear. I was strangely nervous I mean its not like we had never done this before, it just felt like everything was new...fresh. I walked over to the window and slid through it, the sides brushed against my stomach, and I could feel the scratch that was beginning to form. But I ignored the slight pain, and jumped down from the window into Gerard's room. It was pitch black, I couldn't see anything, except for the one beam of moonlight that shined into his room, and I tried to feel around for the bed.

"Gerard... Gee... where are you?" I whispered anxiously, but no answer.

I wasn't scared or anything, I mean there weren't many places he could be, and I doubt something life threatening happened to him within the five minutes we were apart. But still the silence and the darkness had me on edge; I could feel a presence in the room though. Suddenly I felt someone grab me by waist

"I'm right here." Gerard whispered into my ear. I could feel his hot breath on my neck each time he exhaled, and each time I could feel goose bumps emerge from underneath my skin.

His hands moved from my waist, and became wrapped around my stomach. He pulled me as close as he could to him. Then out of now where I could feel his hot lips messaging my neck. Not being able to see truly does intensify the senses because the feeling of Gerard's lips moving up and down my neck was euphoric. I let a slight moan, then I turned to him in the least awkward way I possibly could. However my temporary blindness caused me to have to feel all over his face before I was able to clasp my hands around his neck. I brushed his messy hair out of his face, caressed his cheek, and stared into his eyes (even though he probably couldn't tell). I pulled him into my lips, and they were colliding with each other again, in perfect harmony. Gerard gently slid his tongue across my lip asking for entrance. I could feel myself wanting to let him in, more than anything. But I didn't, he tried again, but still I couldn't let him in. I didn't know why. I wanted him more than anything, I had him right in front of me, yet I still had a wall up. It didn't want to break down, I could convince myself it wasn't there anymore, but it always was. Gerard pulled away, I stepped away from him, and he stepped forward into the beam of moonlight. I could see his face; he looked confused and hurt by the rejection.

"I thought...I thought you wanted me too..." His face was painted with disappointed, and once again it was my fault.

"I did, I really did...I don't know why I didn't...Gee I'm sorry." I said compassionately, I could feel my own face fill itself with disappointment...in myself.

Suddenly light filled the room. I could see his entire face now, it was far more disappointing looking than I could see before in the moonlight. Great once again I ruined everything; I always have this way of fucking good things up. Every single fucking time I had to ruin it. The last thing that I wanted to happen tonight was to disappoint Gerard, and I did it again...He must wanna just stop talking to me altogether and I really wouldn't blame. I keep giving him mixed signals first I want to pounce on him and rip all of his clothes and then I want him off of me as soon as possible just so I don't pounce him and rip his clothes off. Sometimes I just wished that I would just get rid of my inhibitions. It was still silent, Gee hadn't said a word, and he looked like he was in some intense thought. He had his hand resting on his chin, eyes squinted, and his ebony hair sprawled across his face.

"'I'm...I'm sorry, I don't know why I am like this, well I do know why, but I generally try to forget about it. But I really thought my guard would come down with you," I said sincerely, I looked at him deep in the eyes, and my speech picked up," and I don't know why it didn't, but I want too, and I really have wanted you to do everything you've been doing. You've been wonderful, fuck you've been amazing! You make me smile, laugh, and just feel like I have never before. So I am really sorry Gee and I am trying so hard to fix whatever's wrong with me." I stopped, I realized I had been rambling, and pacing around his room like a mad woman.

I turned to him and looked at his face, he looked confused and sad. I couldn't really read him like I usually could. He walked over to his bed and sat down.

"Come here." he said calmly while he patted his hand on his bed gesturing me to sit next to him.

"Is that what you think? That there is something wrong with you? Just because you wanna wait before we, well you know." He stopped as if he had mad a mistake, "Not that I thought that was what we were going to do." He said quickly, worried that he might've upset me. "Paige, I love that you wanna wait, I feel like that makes all of this, us, worth it. It makes me feel like this isn't just going to be just some kind of fling. You say that I make you feel like you've never felt before, and I can say the same. When I am with you nothing else matters, because I am just happy, not ecstatic, excited, amused, amazed, or anything like that. I am just fucking happy; the fact that you are able to fix all my problems just by saying something amazes me. I have never found myself missing somebody the second I leave them." He said with the most feeling in his voice that I had ever heard.

I could feel myself tearing up, but I wasn't sad. I was happy; I had never experience tears of joy before. Gerard had just said the sweetest, nicest, and most meaningful thing anyone had ever told me. He grabbed my chin with is hand then ran his hand up my cheek. He wiped the tears off my face with his soft ivory hands, and he gently brushed the hair out of my face. I looked back at him, and just hugged him. I didn't want to kiss him; I just wanted him to hold me, because it felt right, I knew this is where I was supposed to be.

"Well I guess what I am really trying to say is, Paige--" suddenly I felt my hip vibrate, cutting Gee off.

"Ah, sorry, let me just check it really quick, it could be mom trying to hunt me down." I said to him somewhat humorously

I looked at my phone it was at text from Lindsay.

New Message From Lindsay Blake:
HEEEEEEEEEEEY GURRRRLL, duddde Bob's is fucking AWESOME. You and Gee should totally get the fuck down here, you know, yeah. I know you're with him. There is no way you were going to sit at home, and Gee isn't here so oooooh.

"Haha, oh my god Gee, Lindsay is drunk." I started laughing hysterically.

"Oh shit, Lindsay...drunk... That never ends well, remember the time she thought she could read minds." He chuckled, as joy plastered itself onto his face.

"Hahahahahha. That was the best." I started to laugh so hard more tears burst from my eyes.

I closed my phone then I saw the time, 3am, already two hours had passed.

"Oh shit, Gee, I have to go now; my mom randomly wakes up around four." I said worried, if my mom ever caught me sneaking out again, I would be totally fucked.

"All right, we'll leave now" Gerard said as he walked to the window, he pushed it open and lifted me up so I could reach the window.

"Thanks" I said, I looked down and smiled at him before I crawled out the window.
"No problem babe" He smirked at me. My stomach fluttered, as I started blushing...again.

I crawled out of the window onto the crunchy green grass. Then grass was moist from the dew that rested over it. I got on my feet and waited for Gerard, I saw the lights go off in his room, and then he emerged from the tiny rectangular window. He took my hand and led me to the car and opened the door for me again. Oh yeah, I was so getting used to this. The ride to my house was only five minutes, and it was pretty much the same as the ride over to Gee's house. We talk about music, parents, teachers we wanted to kill, the usual stuff. But this time he held my hand the whole ride, and the whole ride my stomach was filled with butterflies. We arrived at my house, I pushed down on my seatbelt, it clicked and the belt zoomed across my chest. I pushed the car door open. I said bye to Gee and started to walk up my driveway, I heard Gee get out of the car, and he grabbed my hand, turning me around.

"Um so Paige, about what I was saying earlier, I guess whole sum of that giant speech I spewed out is that well... I was wondering." He started looking at his feet, and he was blushing, it was cute. "I was wondering...if you'd wanna be my girlfriend..."

I felt a huge smile plaster across my face. "YES! OF COURSE!" I threw my arms around his neck, and kissed him on the lips so passionately that even the people he hated probably felt pleasure.

I pulled away "I really have to go now" I said sadly, blushing.

"Night girlfriend" he smirked at me as he back stepped to his car.

"Night boyfriend" I smiled at him as I walked up to my house and ready myself to fall asleep smiling for the first time.
Sign up to rate and review this story