Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > For the Last Night I Lie, Could I Lie with You?

The Bitch from Hell

by IloveMCRmy

An old friend from Gerard's past returns.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2011-05-23 - Updated: 2011-05-24 - 4572 words - Complete

?Blocked

A/N: All right you all, here is the next chapter. I hope you guys love it, I don't think any of you were expecting this, or maybe you were. Hah, anyway you guys are amazing readers, thank you again for reading all the chapters. Remember to R&R, I'd really appreciate it (: and I hope you all are as excited as I am for The Honda Civic Tour with MCR!!! and Blink!


Chapter 17: The Bitch from Hell
Paige's POV

I rolled over in my bed several times before opening my eyes. As soon as I opened them I cringed, light filled my room causing a light pain to my eyes. I rolled from my side to my back and glared up at my white ceiling. I lied there just trying to recap on the events of yesterday; it was the longest last day of school ever. But overall I have to say I wouldn't have wanted it to go any different, because what happened with Gerard last night might not have happened. Of course I am referring to Gee making me his girlfriend, I am pretty sure I haven't stopped smiling since I fell asleep last night. I quickly frowned just to make sure that my face hadn't gotten stuck, to my relief it wasn't. I rolled over to my left side and grabbed my phone from the light wooden night stand next to my bed. I opened it and saw the little yellow envelope that showed up when I had unread messages underneath my screen saver. Which was a picture of Lindsay and me with The Limousines one of the bands we had meant last week at the Neon Trees concert? I went to my messages and I had one from Lindsay telling me disregard the texts she had sent me last night, and reassured me that she hadn't tried to read minds last night. I chuckled to myself. Then I immediately sent my fingers into a frenzy texting her back telling her that we needed to meet up soon because I needed to divulge to her how my night unfolded. I knew out of all of my friends Lindsay would be the most happy for me. I returned to the message menu and saw a message from Gerard.

Message from Gerard Way (: :
Hey. GIRLFRIEND I would love for you to grace me with your presence again tonight, or anytime today really. I figure you probably won't wake up until around four, so come to my house around 6 if your down sugar (:

My stomach was fluttering worse than ever, just seeing the word "girlfriend" made me so happy, because last night was real. I know I have been saying that a lot but it's just so hard to believe, nothing has ever gone so well for me. It really does just seem too good to be true. However, I was smiling and I liked it... I liked it a lot actually. I went back to my home screen on my phone and saw that it was already 4:30, fuck I did sleep late. I texted Gee back telling him that tonight he was worthy to see me. I knew it would make him laugh. Also that I would get to his house around 6 or 7. I was about to get up and shower when my phone buzzed. I opened it and there was a message from Lindsay.

Message from Lindsay Blake:
Uh yeah we do have to reconvene IMMEDIATELY! Because I need to know what you were doing with Gee at 2am last night! But I can't today, I have work. But maybe after we can, but if not definitely tomorrow, don't let me know anything yet! I have to hear it all in person!

I quickly texted her back agreeing and telling her to let me know what was best. I put my phone on silent, and threw it on my bed so it wouldn't distract me from my much needed shower. I needed to gear up because tonight was the first official night of summer, and who knows what was going to happen. I could only hope it was something good.

Gerard's POV

I woke up today with a spring in my step, a sparkle in my eye, and believe it or not a smile. Gerard Way was a new man, don't get me wrong I was still the same semi-cynical, bittersweet, mischievous Gee everyone knows and loved. But I now had a girlfriend and the best girlfriend in the world I might add. She didn't feel the need to jump into anything by having sex. We had such a great night last night just talking. I didn't tell her about my dream about Rebecca, I don't think it's all that important, and I knew it would worry her. We have a relationship with more then just physical attraction, which there was a lot of I might add. But it was amazing that I actually felt the way I did for Paige, it was a brand new feeling I have never experienced before. It wasn't love, but I am sure it could grow into love. After pacing around me room for ten minutes thinking about how amazing it was that Paige was all mine I heard my phone buzz on my bed. I went over to check it and it was Paige responding to my text from earlier, telling me she'd see me later. Suddenly, I was illuminating with happiness. I had already showered and gotten ready for the day/night, so I ran upstairs to see if anyone was home. My mom left a note saying she'd be staying with Elena for a couple of days and Mikey was probably with the guys. I took in the silence and it was relaxing, but it was all interrupted by the monstrous growl of my stomach. I was starving but didn't really want to cook, so I just poured my self a bowl of Count Chocula. I watched as the milk turned brown as it lifted up the tiny brown cereal pieces. I plopped down my forest green couch and turned the TV on; there was documentary on about The Misfits. This day was shaping up to be perfect already. I found myself a comfortable position on the couch as I rested the bowl on my chest and carefully scooped up the cereal and led it into my mouth.

The documentary was on for about two hours so when I got up from the couch it was around 6:15. Paige would be here soon, I forced myself up from the uncomfortably looking extremely comfortable couch and started to clean the house up a bit. I was just about done when I heard a knock at the door. Paige was here, and I couldn't wait to just hug her and kiss her. I went over to the door, grabbed the brass handle and jerked it a few times before opening it.

"Hey bab--" I stopped my statement dead in its tracks, I was frozen, I felt paralyzed over. Because when I looked up who I saw wasn't Paige.

"Rebecca, what the fuck are you doing on my property?" I asked questionably, yet irritated, I really didn't like her presence of her at all.

"Oh Gee, don't tell me you aren't happy to see me. I've missed you." She got closer to me, and pushed me into my house. She slammed the door shut an pushed me against the wall.

She looked exactly the same, her straight long blonde hair flowed over her breasts, and her blue eyes were icier than ever. I was still afraid of turning to stone, so I stayed away from eye contact with them.
I could feel her looking me over, she placed her hand on my chest, and leaned into my ear and whispered.

"And I can tell you and someone else have missed me as well." I could feel her hot breath on my neck; she seductively moved her hand down my chest and tried to unbutton my pants.

"Get the fuck off me! What the hell are you doing here?" I pushed her away; she looked confused, because I never said no to her when we were dating. She wiped the confused look off of her face and replaced it with a very serious one, and when she spoke her voice almost quivered.

"Gee, I miss you, I want you back. I did a really fucked up thing. I want to fix things between us. I want us, back." her voice then changed so it had that seductive low tone to it again, "You do remember how much fun we used to have? Don't you? There is no way you could have forgotten."

What the fuck was I doing standing her listening to her, I ran downstairs to my basement. I don't know why I just didn't push her out the door. Part of me felt like this was a dream. Why would she be here? Why now? This can't be real! It fucking can't! Everything is going so fucking well! Why now!? I was pacing around my dark room, pulling my hair out from frustration. Paige would be here any minute if she saw her here I had no idea what she would do.

"Now Gee, I always told you pulling your hair out wasn't healthy...Now baby lets just sit down and 'talk'". She said calmly, still seducing me with her voice. I couldn't help myself around her, so I just did what she said.

"Why are you here?" I pleaded, I needed to know.

"Well I want you back I already told you... You want me back too, I know you've missed me" she looked confused at first, but then she went back to tracing my body with her fingers. I started to tingle, this wasn't good at all.

"Of course I fucking missed you I fucking loved you, and what the fuck did you do you cheated on me! Why the fuck would do that!?" I screamed at the top of my lungs, I could feel my throat tearing from the force I was using in my voice.

"I WAS FUCKING SCARED!" she suddenly cried out, tears falling from her eyes. "I was afraid you would leave me for...Paige! She was always with you! She loved you; she wanted you when we were dating. I kept feeling you slip away from me each day, so...I hurt you before you could hurt me." she was balling now.

I thought her confession would actually make me feel better, like a huge weight would be lifted from my shoulders. However, I felt even more fucking shittier than before, and I knew I needed to let her have it.

"So you fucking cheated on me! You know Rebecca there is this fucking thing called COMMUNICATION, it supposed to be used in relationships to prevent fucking shit like this! But no, no, no, you couldn't open your mouth and talk to me to resolve your issue. Instead you took the easier route, and just opened your fucking legs!" I said angrily, but this time I made sure I made eye contact so she could see I actually had meant what I just said.

"Gee, I am so sorry. I know I deserved that." her voice was quivering and her body was shaking.

I felt so bad for her, I mean even though she was a heartless bitch I couldn't let her be like this. I used to love this girl, the least I could do was smooth things over with her, even though I really didn't fucking want too, I just let my innate nature of caring take over.

I put my arm around her and pulled her close.

"I'm sorry too, but you did some fucked up shit, and I can't forgive you. I don't want you back either." I said the most compassionate way I could to her... As soon as I said I didn't want her back I saw her look up at me baffled.

"And why the fuck is that? You still love me don't you?" She questioned

"Rebecca, I am with Paige now... I have been happier than ever with her, and I used to love you, not anymore."

I saw her face turn from, the scrunched up ball of sadness into a face filled with anger. But she tried to hide it.

"Oh uh, I knew it would happen eventually. But you have to admit, we did have 'fun' together if you know what I mean." She winked at me, the smooth, sensual tone in her voice made me weak. "I bet Paige and you haven't had that fun yet." She leaned in and whispered in my ear. I shouldn't say anything; I should make her leave right now. She'll ruin everything again. But my mouth was already producing words.

"No, but that's not important to us." I said to her firmly.

"Oh Gerard, do you forgot how much I know about you. I know you think that's true. But if you are still the Gerard Way that I know, then you remember how much you loved the things I did to you in bed, and how much time we spent in your bed." she whispered in my ear

She moved her hand down my body, until she reached my crotch, she started rubbing it. I wanted to take her hand and throw her onto the floor but I didn't. I didn't do anything. I could feel myself becoming hard; I knew I had to something to get this girl off of me.

"Rebecca stop." I said trying not to moan from the pleasure I regrettably felt from her hand moving up and down the outside of my jeans slowly, yet firmly.

"Oh you just hush Gerard, and let me take care of you. Just like I used too."
She started kissing my neck, biting it gently each time she moved to a new place. I could feel her hot breath on my neck each time she exhaled. I couldn't stop her, she made me weak. She was a poisonous venom that I couldn't resist. She lied me down on my bed and straddled my hip, grinding on top of me, making me harder and harder.

"Oh fuck" I moaned.

"See I knew you missed me, you're being a very bad boy Gerard Way." she said knowingly.

Rebecca pulled me up to face her; she removed the hair from my face. I could feel myself slipping away, giving into temptation. Her soft hand stroked my cheek, and then she pressed her lips against mine. Kissing me deeply. I tried the best I could to resist her, but I finally gave in. I grabbed the back her neck, and dislodged her from my lips. I looked into her icy blue eyes, then at the menacing smirk at her face. As much as I despised her, everything about her drew me to her. I moved my hand up so I was grasping her golden hair in my hand. I looked her over once more, and then I spoke. But what I said wasn't what I wanted too. I wanted to tell her to get the fuck out and stop fucking with my life, but it was the complete opposite.

"Oh baby, I'll show you bad." I said menacingly and pushed her down on the bed.

I pressed my lips against hers massaging them. I could feel her grasping my hair, and grinding her body underneath mine, creating pleasure for the both of us. I gently bit the bottom of her lip asking for entrance into her mouth, which she quickly granted. I messaged her tongue with mine, as I felt my way up her shirt with my hands. Squeezing her breasts, hard. She let out a moan.

"Oh fuck Gerard. I want you inside of me" She moaned faintly.

I pulled her up and slipped her shirt off, and she slammed me down so I was underneath her. She didn't waste any time, immediately she unbuckled my belt and unhooked the button of my jeans. She was just about to pull the zipper down with her teeth, then she stopped and looked at me, and what she said, scared the fuck out of me.

"You'll never be happy with anyone but me." She said tauntingly before going back to unzip my jeans, and pull them off. The words had been haunting my memory for the past 12 hours, because this is exactly what she said to me in my dream. I was stopped and stared at her in awe, I was shocked. I couldn't believe it---

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS!?" I heard a disarrayed high pitch scream.

I turned to my door, and saw Paige standing there, mortified...

Paige's POV

Ah I was running late but it was only 6:30, I'm sure he wouldn't care. Last night was great, even though I have said it a thousand times, I'll say it again. I really feel like Gee and I grew so much closer last night. I mean it had to be true considering he made me his girlfriend and all. The smile was still plastered on my face; I couldn't seem to get rid of it. I pulled up to his house. I saw a black civic parked in front of his house. it looked oddly familiar, but I couldn't put my finger on it. Oh well, its probably just a neighbor's car or something. I hopped out of my car and skipped to his doorway. I checked my reflection in the window on his door making sure that my hair was still intact the way I wanted it, and that my wardrobe hadn't made any weird malfunctions on the drive over. I knocked on the door but strangely it just glided open. Hmm that's weird...

"Gerard...Gee....Oh boyfriend, are you here?" I called throughout the house, but no answer just silence.

I figured he was down in his room, he could never hear anything down their unless you raised your voice to its fullest. I walked into the floral wallpapered hallway to the door that led to his basement and the door was open, he had to be done there. I started walking down the stairs when I heard moaning... Oh shit, is he...Noo, there is now fucking way his would be masturbating right now. I was just hearing things. I walked down the red carpet covered stairs and what I saw next left my paralyzed with anger. I saw Gerard lying on his bed, on his back. With that whore of and ex girlfriend Rebecca on top of him. What I would usually do in this situation is cry and run out the room. But this time, it was different; I transferred all that pain into energy, and all that energy into anger.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS!?" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

Gerard looked up at me and pushed the bitch from hell off of him, mortifyingly pulled up his pants, and walked over to me. As that slut pulled her shit over her bleached head. She smirked at me glad I had walked in when I did, almost like she had planned it, and was ready for a show.

"Paige, I am so sorry, I have no idea what the fuck happened. She barged in here and I though she was you, and then she apologized and started fucking crying, I just wanted to be nice and comfort her. This shit was not supposed to fucking happen, I have no idea how this fucking happened. I regret every second of it, because what we have---" I cut him off, I was disgusted. I couldn't even bare to look at him, much less hear his voice.

"Because what HAD Gerard, was a fucking lie. I thought you had changed, I though you stopped fucking anything that walked, and had boobs and a vagina. How the fuck could you do this to me, after all the fucking bullshit you said yesterday, and then all the bullshit you said last night. Yeah it's fucking great that we don't need sex in our relationship, because you have your cheap ass fucking whore who is ready to spread her legs at the snap of your finger. Isn't that how this shit goes, or am I drawing the wrong conclusions here." I screamed I could feel tears erupting out of my eyes.

"Paige, I swear it's not what---"

"Just shut the fuck up, and don't you dare fucking tell me that this shit isn't what it fucking looks like. Because it is what it looks like you two were about to fuck. Oh wait YOU FUCKING WERE! I don't ever want to see you again, you said you would never do this to anyone after with this fucking she-devil did to you! You said you would never cause anyone the pain that comes from seeing someone you love with someone not worthy of them." my voice was quivering, and my eyes were turning into black stained waterfalls from my make up. I just told him I loved him, and I did, and now I regret ever feeling anything for him. "Before you even try to say anything else, yes I do fucking love you. I have for a long fucking time now. I just never wanted to admit for this very fucking reason. Because I knew you would crush me, break my heart into a thousand tiny pieces. Fuck you, and your fucking whore. Have fun fucking her and contracted six different types of STD's." I had screamed louder than any fight with my parents.

I could feel my voice slipping away from me. I took one last look at his beautiful hazel eyes, his porcelain ivory skin, and his silky ebony hair. His eyes were filled with regret and sorrow, but I knew I couldn't fall into his trap. I knew that I need to be strong this time, and not just give into him. I needed to say one last thing to him, for myself, my final goodbye to Gerard Way the man I loved. I wiped the tears from my face, straightened my posture, and I knew exactly what to I was about to say. My voice was already horse from the screaming, so when I spoke I needed to try my best to be as clear as possible.

"You know what the pathetic thing is. I'll still love you when I leave here. After all this, I will still want to feel your touch on my skin, your hands moving my hair away from my eyes. I am still going to want kiss you, hold you, and just be with you. I know that you love me too, I know that you'll still want me when I leave here, and I know that you'll still are going to want all the things you wanted with me before this. You know what is even more pathetic than that though? That you could've had that, we could have been just like that right now. Basically we could have had it all. But you ruined it, you took everything we just built and threw it away. All because you couldn't say one simple word...You couldn't say no Gerard. One of the easiest words to say, that's gets you out of situations like this, because you don't wanna fuck things up with someone you care about. If you would've said now, we could've been in your bed, lying and just being together like you said you wanted. Goodbye Gerard, I love you, but I am going to make this crystal clear. I never want to see you again." I finished my speech, which sounded like a badly written teen movie monologue. I didn't even turn to look at him again. I walked slowly up the stairs and ran out my car. I immediately called Lindsay telling her I needed to see her when she got off work, it was an emergency. I pulled out of Gerard's driveway, determined that it would be my last time I ever came near this house.

Gerard's POV

"Oh fuck fuck fuck. What the hell did I just do." I said to myself. I paced around my room and saw Rebecca still on my bed. "YOU ARE STILL FUCKING HERE! WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU HERE!" I screamed.

"Oh Ge--" she began to say.

"Don't you fucking 'Oh Gerard' me, you just fucked up the greatest part of my life. I fucking love that girl, and because you are some fucking bitch from hell you had to come in here, and ruin everything for me! I fucking hate you! You fucking cunt! Get the fuck out of my house" I never spoke so harshly to a girl before, but I didn't give a fuck, this girl was the devil in human form. I fucking hated her, she made my blood boil by just sitting there.

I looked at her, and she didn't even look phased by my yelling. She gracefully lifted herself off the bed and starred at me.

"Hahahaha" she cackled with amusement.

"OH YOU FIND THIS FUCKING FUNNY! YOU FUCKING BITCH!" I roared even louder , throwing my hands in the air.

"Oh please shut the fuck up." She said irritated. "You honestly think I was just going to let you get over me, and move and be with poor excuse of a girl Paige. Please Gerard you know me better than that." She said evilly.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" I was confused, I wanted her gone, but I needed to know what she was talking about.

"You see I meant what I said you will never be happy with anyone but me. There is no way in hell that girl was going to come in and change your life and make you forget about me. You see Gerard if I can't have you there is no way she is going too. You're all mine baby, or do you forget how I... what is the phrase I am looking for.. Oh yes, do you forget how I left my mark on you?" She spewed out connivingly. This made me want to kill her. But I could only say a couple of words, and they were the ones I should have been more forceful with the entire time she walked in to destroy everything good in my life.

"Get the fuck out." I said softly, my voice quivering, with tears exploding from eyes.

"Oh gladly, now that my job is done, she'll never take you back." she walked towards the stairs, but said one last thing as she walked up. "Call me sometime babe, I'd love to hear from you." she said it with no feeling, with no concern that she just destroyed my happiness, and with that she disappeared.

I couldn't move, I just sunk to my floor, and cried for about two hours. I lost Paige the girl I loved, and I couldn't stand the pain. I sat on the floor crying hoping she would come back, hoping Mikey and Frank would run down the stairs telling me she wanted to talk it over. But none of this happened. I was alone, and it was all my fault.
Sign up to rate and review this story