Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > For the Last Night I Lie, Could I Lie with You?

The Aftermath

by IloveMCRmy 4 reviews

Paige has a plan. But little does she know Frankie does as well.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-05-24 - Updated: 2011-05-25 - 2706 words - Complete

1MarySue
Here is the 18th chapter! I feel like I rushed a little through it, but I am just so eager to write each chapter, I keep planning ahead haha. But anyway, I hope you guys enjoy it. Like I always say you guys are the most amazing readers ever! Oh and thanks to those that rated and reviewd the last chapter! It means so much to me!


Chapter 18: The Aftermath
Lindsay's POV

Okay, this is weird I have like 15 missed calls from Paige, something must be seriously wrong. Because when something is wrong she will text me, if something is really wrong she'll call, and if something awful happens she'll call until I answer. She also left me a voicemail she sounded like she had no feeling in her voice whatsoever, like all the life had been sucked out of her. I didn't know what do so I just drove to the Starbucks we were at the night before like she said in the voicemail. It was one of those days where I just seemed to hit every single red light, and they lasted for 10 minutes it felt. I sped off from each one, and then I finally reached my destination. I scavenged for a parking spot, when I found right in the front, I swerved my wheel to the right and swung into the spot. I had no idea what was about to happen, what Paige was going to say, or how she even looked but I just braced myself for the worst. I ran up to the tables outside searching for Paige and what I saw I almost couldn't comprehend. There was Paige; her eyes looked like she was punched in the eyes. The black circles had been repetitively rubbed as in an effort to try and get rid of them, but it didn't succeed. I looked down at the table and saw the ashtray filled with around 15 cigarettes. I moved slowly, not wanting to startle her, because she was just staring lifelessly off into space. I gently pulled the chair out and sat down slowly.

"He made me his girlfriend last night." She must've noticed me sit down, because she spoke. But she didn't move her head from the downward position it was stuck in. But for what she had said her emotions certainly did not match.

"Wait...he did what...AH! PAIGE! Why aren't you jumping around! You have been wanting this forever!" I said to her trying to excite her, at least make her move her head up.

"Because today...he cheated on me... I walked in on him and Rebecca." she said still lifeless, her body limp. She looked like she was ready to collapse on to the floor any second. I expected her to tears exploding from her eyelids, for her to be heaving so hard from crying that she couldn't breathe, but none of these things happened.

"What the fuck, what the hell was he doing with that worthless scum? You know what Paige, get in the fucking car I am taking you home. Then I am going over there and I am going to kick his fucking ass!" I stood up out of the chair, even though I was making a scene, I didn't fucking care. I can't believe he fucking did that to her.

"Why aren't you getting up, he deserves this!" I yelled, trying to knock some sense into her.

"No." was all she said, softly, but I could tell she meant it.

"What why?" I questioned.

"Because...I love him, and I know he loves me. But after today, I don't want to love him anymore, and the best way for me to do that is to act like he isn't alive. I never want to see him again. "She had her mind made up, but then she said something next that surprised me. "After tonight that is...."

"Wait...what you mean after tonight." I was so confused; I mean sometimes Paige didn't make sense. But this time she really had me baffled, a part of me thought she was slowly going crazy.

"Do you really think I was just going to let him get away with it, oh no. Lindsay I have a plan, come on lets get to your house now!" she said confidently.

I didn't even question her, I just followed. But I first pulled out my phone and texted Frank filling him in and telling him to get his ass to Gerard's house.

Paige's POV

When we pulled into Lindsay's driveway I jumped out off the car and ran into the house, up the stairs to her room. Yeah, I was still completely heart broken, but I was going to show Gerard what he was missing, and make him feel terrible for what he did. I mean he probably already did, but Just wanted him to be on the same level of hurt that I was.

"Paige what is this all about?" Lindsay questioned when she finally entered her room. She was panting from rushing up the stairs, just like I was.

"Well" I started before I needed to catch my breath. "Well tonight we are going out, Bobby Dickerson is having a party and we are all going to go the whole group, and I am going too look fucking hot, and Gerard is going to see me and sit in the corner and sulk the whole night. While I mask my pain make him jealous." I said to her confidently.

I was happy with what I have come up with. I think I deserved every right to hurt Gee a little bit more because of what he did, and with all the people in the world that skank. Anyone else and maybe I could forgive. Him but after tonight I was going to put him behind me, I just wanted to leave him with a sting.

"Paige. I'm not so sure this is the best way to deal with this." Lindsay said concerned.

"Lindsay, I had my heart ripped out and basically stabbed in front of me last night, I think a deserve a vendetta. Okay? So help me." I said to trying to hold back tears.

"All right I'll help... "she said a little disappointed in me. But right now I didn't care, because my mind was set on Gee and how sorry he was going to be.

Frank's POV

So I have no idea what is going on, but I awoke from my post hangover nap I needed from last night at Bob's I glanced over at my phone and saw that Lindsay just texted me saying that Gee and Paige became official last night, and today he cheated on her with Rebecca. I was hoping this wouldn't happen, I hoped that heartless wench Rebecca would just move on, but no of course she had to ruin Gee's life yet again. I knew I had to get to Gee fast. I rubbed the gunk in my eyes, and mustered my energy to get out of my bed. Once I was up I slipped on my red converses and was out the door. I practically leaped into my car and drove ten minutes to Gee's house. When I arrived the only car in the driveway was Gerard's. Mikey still hadn't come home, and Donna was probably out. I parked my car in the driveway and yanked the key out the ignition. I shoved my car door open, slammed it shut and ran up to Gee's door. I tried to the knob hoping the door was open and lucky for me it was. I ran into the house and down the stairs to the basement. There I saw Gerard, his face buried in the floor, sobbing.

"Unless you're Paige go the fuck away!" He managed to yell through his sobs.

"It's Frank, and fuck no I am not going anywhere! You're getting the fuck up and we are talking about this right now." I walked over and picked him up by his shoulders dragging him to his feet; it was a struggle to say the least.

I placed him on the bed and glanced him over, he was a mess. I have never seen Gerard like this, his eyes were all puffy and red, and he looked like he'd been crying for hours. He had the look of sorrow, guilt, fear, hatred, and heartbreak all in his eyes. As soon as I had sat him on the bed his head slumped down, like he was dead. It pained me to see Gee like this he was my best friend, practically my brother. How could he do this to her. I wanted to yell at him, knock some sense into his head, but the uncontrollable sobbing, and the limpness to his body told me that he didn't want whatever happened with that castrating wench to happen.

"I have been crying for two hours." His voice was hoarse, and he could barely get the sentence out.

"Okay, well I am going to need you to calm the fuck down and tell everything that happened. Then I am going to help you fix this fucking mess." I rubbed my hand on his back wanting to comfort and reassure him. He was silent for a few minutes, just to make sure that he had finally stopped crying, and then he spoke.

"Last night, I made Paige my girlfriend, and I was so happy when I woke up this morning. There is no one else I would wanna be with. So she was going to come over around 6 or 7, so I got up, cleaned up, and rested up. It was already 6 by the time I finished everything I needed to do. Then I heard a knock---" he paused, and his voice changed from calm to a hushed blank monotone sound. "I thought it was Paige, I was excited. I was actually looking forward to something. I opened the door but it was her. " I assumed by her he meant Rebecca and he went off ranting. "I can't even speak her name Frank, because of what she has caused me to do I can't even fucking speak her name! I fucking hate that cunt! She fucking ruined everything. It wasn't enough that she took my heart and broke it into a million pieces! No no, this time she had to fucking make the girl I love fucking rip my heart out and shatter it." He was screaming at the top of his lungs now.

"Gerard! Get back on track, we can get back to that whore later" I said to him.

"Oh... Yeah sorry Frank" his voice calmed down again as he continued. "So anyway I thought it was Paige, but it was Rebecca, she ran in saying she wanted to get back together, and how the only reason she cheated on me was because she was scared I was going to leave her for Paige. I felt bad because she was balling and I once loved her so I comforted her. Then she was kissing me, and then she was touching me. I wanted her to stop I really fucking wanted her to stop." his voice began to tremble, and I could see the tears building up in his eyes. He tried his hardest to hold them back so he could finish... "But I couldn't resist her, it's like she had some kind of power over me. I wanted to push her fucking ass on the fucking floor and kick her the fuck out but I couldn't."

"Fuck Gee..." was all I could say at this point, but he wasn't even done.
"Then I did the most terrible thing, I started to kiss her back, I started giving in to the temptation..." he buried his head into my shoulder and started crying again. "We were about to have sex Frank! Then Paige walked in and she was mortified. I lost the girl I really truly loved and it's all my fault."

He was sobbing again; I could feel his tears soaking through my shirt onto my shoulder. I stroked his soft ebony hair in an effort to calm him down, and it helped a little. I lifted his head off my shoulder, and could still see all the things I had saw in his face before.

"Okay, well Lindsay told me everything she said, how she never wants to see you again. However, she has some weird plan for tonight. But little does she know she isn't the only one who can mastermind genius plans." I said to Gerard slyly, hoping to make him smile or at least get his attention. He immediately looked at me curiously.

"Before you go on Frank, the last "genius plan" you "masterminded" was stick pencils in my marshmallow Peeps and then sticking in the microwave so they could "fight to the death" as you put it" he said not too faithful in me.

"Hey that worked out great! ...Except for the tiny mishap." I said

"Tiny! They exploded! There is still marshmallow goo stuck to my microwave!" Gerard exclaimed, but he did manage to smile at the memory. Which made me feel a little more hopeful.

"That isn't important right now! So as I was saying I have a plan!" I said as I raised my index finger up.

"And what is your "plan"?" Gerard said pretending he was enthralled.

"Well we are going to make it impossible for Paige not to want you back." I said slyly as I winked at him.

"And how exactly do you plan to do that...She hates me" Gerard said to me pessimistically.

"You see Paige's plan from what I understand is too, make you see what you are missing out on. So we are going to counteract her plan with my mega plan. Which is too make her realize how truly sorry you are, and she won't be able to resist. Because Lindsay and I are setting up the perfect evening." I explained to him.

"But wait isn't Lindsay pissed off at me. So she is going to help Paige? Right?" Gerard questioned me worriedly. I could tell he was desperate to get Paige back and would try anything.

"Don't worry about her I explained everything, in the text I sent her five minutes ago, which you obviously were oblivious to due to your sulking." I said to him, he nodded so I knew he felt better about it.

I did text Lindsay and she was furious with Gerard at first but, then she just felt rather bad for him. This was our only shot at making Paige take Gee back. If it didn't work, well then we were basically fucked up the ass, and doomed to have an extremely awkward circle of friends, and the funny awkward either, the fucking angry awkward.

"Okay so we are tricking Paige into thinking we are all going to a party. Where she can carry out her poor plan. But really she is coming to a secret romantic night with you. This is where you will win her back, and show that bitch Rebecca she can't control you!" I said to him confidently.

"Okay let's fucking do this!" The life had infected him as he jumped off the bed, ready to do whatever it took to get Paige back.

I told Gerard to go take a shower because he looked like he was run over by a car; he agreed and left me in his room. I started to get the outfit together that Lindsay had texted me earlier, knowing it would make Paige weak. I ran over to his dresser and pulled out a black longed sleeved collared shirt with a red tie to match. Then I ran over to his closet yanked the doors open and pulled out a black suit jacket, blue skinny jeans, and his black converses. Lindsay said Paige loved it when Gee wore suit jackets with jeans, so it was guaranteed to gives us an advantage. Gee emerged from the bathroom with a towel around his torso and I tossed him his clothes. He then returned to the bathroom and prepared himself to sink or swim.
Sign up to rate and review this story