Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > For the Last Night I Lie, Could I Lie with You?

The Party?

by IloveMCRmy 4 reviews

The plans spring into action.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-05-25 - Updated: 2011-05-26 - 2622 words - Complete

1MarySue
A/N: So here is Chapter 19, I hope you all enjoy reading it, as much as I enjoyed writing it. Uhmm the lyrics in the story as you all probably know are not mine and are the property of My Chemical Romance. It's one of my favorites and I am glad I got to use it in this story. So... yeah what else..Oh of course R&R, thank you all for the reviews on the past few chatpers, they help know where you all want the story to go. So thank you for reading and you all are amazing (: Enjoy!


Chapter 19: The Party?
Lindsay's POV:

I waited for Paige to finish getting ready for the "party" she thought she was going to. But really she was going to be here, and have a romantic night with Gee, well as close to romantic that Frank and I were capable of. I had been downstairs the last ten minutes setting everything up. I lighted a few candles, order some Chinese take out, and for the finishing touch put some roses in the center of the table. When I was done I rushed upstairs and I thought about Paige's "plan" while I waited for her to come out of my bathroom, that had consumed her for the past hour. In all honesty I thought what Paige was about to attempt to do was terrible, even sickening. I mean I knew she was hurt badly, but trying to intentionally hurt Gee wasn't going to fix anything. It reminds me a lot of romance movies Paige used to make me watch with her. I would just sit there and laugh at all the mushy lines and gestures, while Paige would cry her eyes out. Her and I were really different, but had a lot in common at the same time; I think that's what makes our friendship so great. We are always honest with each other, but right now I wasn't being honest with her. What she was about to do was wrong, it was fucked up. I had two options one I could wait it out and hopefully if Frank, Gee and I had our way, Paige and Gerard will have things fixed by tonight. Or I could stop her from causing herself and Gee even more pain, and be the friend she has been to me. It had been about ten minutes and Paige emerged from my bathroom. She was wearing a black high waist skirt, with a red striped shirt with one sleeve hanging off her shoulder, with these black gladiator looking sandals that had silver studs on them that matched my belt. She must've gone home and grabbed clothes because that's not what she was wearing earlier. Her brown hair was straightened with a braid on one side. I knew when Gerard saw her his mouth was going to drop to the floor. I could tell she knew that too because the confident smirk on her face said it all.

"Well...what do you think? Do I look ready to rip his heart out." she said coldly.

I decided I couldn't watch this, I couldn't watch my best friend hurt one of our friends. Especially since I knew she still loved him and was only doing this out of anger. I stood up and looked her in the eyes, with a fire in mine.

"Paige you can't do this." I said gently to her at first. If she didn't even consider it I was going to loose it.

"Why the hell not! He fucking hurt me! Why can't I hurt him! Because it's wrong, its makes me a bitch. You don't think I fucking know that! I do, I just don't give a fuck anymore! I haven't been able to feel anything since this morning except pain. I want him to feel the same!" She raised her voice to me, angered.

That was it, I had to give it to her the hard fucking way, and I took a deep breath and started ranting.

"You don't think he is fucking hurting! I talked to Frank, Rebecca came over there, and did this purposely so you would freak the fuck out like this and try and hurt him! Don't you fucking get it, he didn't want to cheat on you, and he just lost himself and made a mistake. Everyone makes fucking mistakes! Do I need to remind you of the few you have made? It would be different if he showed no remorse for it, but he is, Frank said when he found Gerard, he was balled up on the floor crying his eyes out. Does that sound like someone who would fucking cheat on you!" I was screaming, more than angry because I knew this whole thing was a giant misunderstanding.

Paige was looking at me, but I could tell she had checked out.

"Paige! Are you even fucking listening?" I roared.

She looked up at me, with sorrow and discontent in her eyes, and stuttered her sentence out.

"...He....cried..."

"Yeah, for two damn hours." I replied.

From the look on her face I could tell that she had a change of heart. Which I knew she would, she was too sweet of a girl to hurt someone.

"Oh my god, what I have I done...What was I going to do?" She questioned herself. "I am such a fucking bitch, I am as bad as that whorebag Rebecca" she said as she looked up at me, her face was disgusted by the thought of that.

"That's what I was trying to tell you! You can't go and hurt him just to make yourself feel better." I explained to her.

"Yeah, I guess I was acting a little mental, but I still don't want to talk to him...yet." she said with a little sadness in her voice. But then her tone became brighter. "So can we still go to the party, I need to get my mind off of this." She sounded hopeful.

"Uh hell fucking yeah!" I yelled excitedly, trying to be convincing, because little did she know we weren't going to the party. Because she was going to talk to Gee tonight whether she liked it or not.

Gerard's POV

"Gee come on! Get the fuck out here, we're going to be late" I could hear Frank screaming as he pounded on my bathroom door.

I was already ready; I had been ready for a good 15 minutes actually. But I had been in here, doing something for Paige that I know would be sure fire way to get her back. I mean Frank's plan sounded great, and I had complete faith in it, but this, what I was doing now was the icing on the cake.

"GEE!" I heard scream one last time,

"Dude, I am fucking coming." I said as I attempted to clean my bathroom up, knowing that I would only mess it up later.

I opened the wooden door, and stepped onto my carpet, I couldn't feel it beneath my feet because I already had slipped on my black converses. Frank put his hand on my shoulder, gave me on last hopeful look.

"You ready?" he questioned anxiously.

"I am as ready as I will ever fucking be." I responded. I could feel my palms becoming clammy, and my face turning red from my anxiety.

"All right then lets get on the fucking move! Because after tonight you will have your girlfriend back!" He said excitedly as he patted my back, and shot me a confident smirk.

I smiled feeling hopeful, "Yeah lets fucking do this. But I need you to do one more thing for me, and I need you to call Ray." I said to him, Ray and Frank were the final touches I needed for my part of the plan.

"Okay, but why?" he said, anxiously wondering what was going on in my mind.

"I'll tell you on the way." I smirked. "But uh first... Where exactly are we going...?" Realizing that the only element Frank had left out of his "masterminded plan" was a location.

"Lindsay's here parents are gone for the night. So she is setting everything up now and she is going stall Paige until we get there. No lets get the fuck outta here!" and we were off, and I knew tonight I would swim.

Paige's POV

Lindsay was right I couldn't do what I had thought about to Gerard, I could never hurt him like that. It made me no better than that slut. But I still didn't want to talk to him, I was beyond hurt, I was devastated. I knew Lindsay wanted me to talk to Gee, and I am surprised she hadn't pushed me more about it. However, I am glad she was honest with me about my awful plan, because I would have said the same to her. But overall I still looked pretty damn good for this party tonight. I was ready to have fun and not worry about Gee.

"Hey Linds!" I shouted at her from her room, while she was in the bathroom getting ready. "When are we leaving?"

"Uhhh, in like 30 minutes, I am almost ready." She sounded strange, a little anxious. But I couldn't think of reason why she would be...

I waited and waited, until she finally came out.

"Finall---" I was cut off by the sound of the doorbell echoing through the house.

"DING DONG" The chimes traveled through the house.

"I'll get the door you finish---" I was cut off again but this time it wasn't the chimes of the bell it was Lindsay.

"Umm no! You stay... stay here. Don't move! I mean it; I'll cut your legs off if you do!" She exclaimed, she sounded stranger than before; she could barely finish her sentence this time.

She ran out of room, and almost stumbled down the stairs. I went back to sit on her bed when I heard her call me.

"Hey Paige! Can you help me, this huge package just came, and I can't lift it alone!" she yelled from the bottom of the stairs.

"Yeah, I'm coming now." I replied.

As I walked down the stairs, a haunting aroma of passion fruit swarmed into my nostrils. I saw bunches of lit candles which were spread through the downstairs. I looked to left and saw red roses and Chinese food on the table. One plate had chicken lo'mein, favorite and the other shrimp.

"Lindsay...what's going on...?" I said before I turned my head to her. When my head had made the complete transition to the right I had no idea how to react to what I saw.

In the door was Gerard, and he looked amazing. He was wearing a black collared shirt, red tie, black suit jacket, dark blue skinny jeans, and his black converses. His dark ebony hair rested gently in the perfect side swept position. We kind of matched, with our same color schemes. Behind him I saw Ray's ginormous fro, and not too far behind was tiny little Frankie, they both had they're guitars. I looked at Frankie and gave him a death look, because I knew what was going on, they wanted Gee and I to work things out.

"Hey Paige!" Frankie said as he waved and bit down on his lip ring. Giving me his please don't fucking kill me look.

"Okay, I wanna know, and I wanna know now. Who's fucking idea was this?" I asked irritated, starring at Lindsay and Frank figuring they were the masterminds.

They were just about to step forward when Gee started to speak.

"That's not important, what's important is that we work this shit out. I am going to start by saying I am sorry, there is no excuse for what I did." He said shamefully.

His hazel eyes met my brown ones and he gazed into them, and suddenly I could feel all his pain and sorrow. It was then I knew I had to at least hear him out.

"So I wrote you something..."

Gerard's POV

This was it; it was time for me to lay it all on the table for Paige. I knew what I had written was the perfect way to do it. I had written her a song in my bathroom earlier. It's titled Early Sunsets Over Monroeville. As soon as we picked Ray up I switched positions with Frank so I was driving and him and Ray could write their guitar parts to back me up while I sang.

"Sit down, don't say anything. Just listen," I said to her calmly, I brushed the hair out of her face, like I always did. I back up so I was standing directly in front of her and I gave Frank and Ray a nod and the infectious melody of the guitars began, and I opened my mouth and let the words sail out in a haunting melody.

"Late dawns and early sunsets, just like my favorite scenes.
Then holding hands and life was perfect, just like up on the screen.
And the whole time while always giving, counting your face among the living.
Up and down escalators, pennies and colder fountains.
Elevators and half price sales, trapped in by all these mountains.
Running away and hiding with you, I never thought they'd get me here.
Not knowing you changed from just one bite.
I fought them all off just to hold you close and tight,"

As I sang I looked at Paige, her eyes were tearing up and I could only hope that these tears were somehow a good thing. Even though I could hear my voice sing the words I just drifted off, got lost in the song, the meaning, and her. Bit the time I had resurfaced to reality I was on the last part of the song, and I knew I needed to sing my heart out. So I shut my eyes and I did just that.

"But does anyone notice?
But does anyone care?
And if I had the guts to put this to your head...
But does anything matter if you're already dead?
And should I be shocked now by the last thing you said?
Before I pull this trigger, your eyes vacant and stained...
And in saying you loved me, made things harder at best, and these words changing nothing.
As your body remains, and there's no room in this hell. There's no room in the next, but does anyone notice there's a corpse in this bed?"

When I was finished I slowly opened my eyes, and looked at Paige, tears were strolling down her face. She tried to start several sentences, but she couldn't manage to get any of them out. Everyone just stood there in complete silence. Paige wandered her brown eyes around the room, examining everyone's reactions to the preceding events.

"Can everyone please leave? I 'd like to speak to Gerard alone." She looked me dead in the eyes, while she spoke with her hush voice. Her brown eyes pierced my hazel ones; I couldn't read what she was thinking, which made me even more nervous. After everyone had left out the door, it was silent for a few minutes. She just sat there starring into my eyes, and I had no idea still what she was thinking. I just waited and hoped for the best. Finally she slowly rose from her chair and walked towards me, she was inches away from my face. I could feel her breath warm my neck in one spot when she exhaled. I waited and waited, and then I saw her mouth start to move....
Sign up to rate and review this story