Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Never Dying Romance

As The World Falls Down

by RayneFallen 0 reviews

“Wait! I know you want Gerard Way!” She lowered her knife and away from me. “I can take you to his house.”

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero - Published: 2011-05-20 - Updated: 2011-05-20 - 583 words

0Unrated
FRANKS POV

I ran as quickly as I could back to my old neighbour hood. Not caring if anyone saw me. All I know is that I have to find those hunters. As I wondered around my old neighbourhood, I started to think to myself, how the hell am I gonna find them? I started to try and think back to what Gerard had told me. Now that I think about it, he didn’t really tell me that much about them only that they hunt vampires (well duh) kill anyone who helps vampires and that…

FLASHBACK

“They try to lure us there by throwing them.”

END OF FLASHBACK

Parties. All I have to do is find out if there’s a party happening tonight and I’ll find them. So I started to jog around the streets, listening out for any sort of party. It felt like forever until I heard someone calling out my name.

“FRANK! WHERE ARE YOU?”

It was Ray. Well fuck him. I really gotta hurry now. I don’t want him to find me. I ran into the closest street near me. As I ran up it, I heard music thumping. A party. I ran as hard as my legs would let me towards it. I finally reached the house. The door was wide open, so I just walked in, bumping into someone who was walking out.

“Sorry.” I said. I look up to see an extremely tall guy. He had dark hair, brown eyes and a rough appearance.

“No problem. Head right in.”

“Th…Thanks.” I walked into a room with blue lighting and streamers hanging down from the ceiling. It was crammed and everyone was dancing and getting drunk. I moved over to a corner and watched on. As the song was morphing into the next one, a girl with waist length blonde hair came over to me. She was really cute.

“Hi there!” she yelled. I could barely hear her.

“Hi!”

“Wanna goo somewhere quiet to talk?!”

“Sure!” I yelled back. Okay, so I was here to find vampire hunters. But it wouldn’t hurt to have a little bit of fun. I followed her out of the room and into a bedroom. She went and sat down on the bed and patted beside her, signalling me to sit next to her.

“Are you sure it’s okay to be in here?” I asked

“Of corse it is. It’s my place after all.”

“Oh. Nice.” I sounded like an idiot.

“So, how did you find out about my little party?” she asked.

“A friend told me. I'm actually her to find someone.”

“Really? Would they happen to be… hunters?”

I stared at her. How did she know?

“Don’t try to trick me Frank Iero. I know who you are.” She leaned over and pulled a knife out of the bedside table drawer. I knew what she was going to do.

“Wait! I know you want Gerard Way!”
She lowered her knife and away from me.

“Tell me more.”

“Well…I'm…gonna help you get him.”

She started to laugh, the knife dropping to the floor.

“A vampire…trying to kill one of his own? That’s hilarious!” she stopped laughing and sniffed. “So. How do you think you can help us out Frankie boy?”

I thought. What can I do to help them out? I never thought about it till now. Then it hit me.

“I can take you to his house.”
Sign up to rate and review this story