Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Keep Running

School Time

by longstocking 1 review

Lets see how school goes...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-05-20 - Updated: 2011-05-20 - 810 words

0Unrated
Pippi’s POV:
Ugh. Lana hated me. For no apparent reason. I just have to grit my teeth and bear it, Cause I can’t tell anyone, she’ll only make it worse. So, Like I said, gonna have to grit my teeth and bear it. I closed my eyes and walked towards the school gates, Lana with her usual gaggle of girls laughed at my attire, what the hell is wrong with my hoodie?! “Well, look who it is....Freakazoid!” She cackled, throwing her long blonde hair over her shoulder. I hung my head...Not today...please...not today, Im in a relatively good mood, lets just wreck it, yeah? “What, Lana? What now?” I sighed and turned to face her. “What the hell are you thinking?! Wearing red!? Red is SO Last season.” She smirked, showing off her yellow tight short-sleeved top as she and the witches (her gaggle of girls) surrounded me as I fell to the floor “So? I like red....” I trailed off into silence as they laughed menacingly. She Pushed me to the floor and kicked me til my insides ached, Then she pulled me up by my hair....It was the worst pain ever! She punched me in the face; I felt blood gushing out of my nose and everywhere until.....
Hayley POV:
“I wouldn’t do that if I were you, Bitches.” I Was behind the group, I watched them surround on this girl...I’d been watching them for a while now....Me and a few others, we watched this girl get beaten and abused, while everyone just stood by and did nothing. I decided. Today was the day. I’d help her. I don’t care if the others don’t wanna help me....I was alone when I went to them, but when I turned around I had JJ, Shell, Lacie, Gerard, Frank, Mikey and Ray were all stood behind me. I smiled and turned back to face Lana and the others “So... You wanna pick a fight, Eh? Why not pick one with someone your own size?!” I heard Lacie shout out from behind me. I liked my friends...we’d all known each other a long time now... Over 5 years...Surely that was long enough to be able to call them my BEST Friends..... I shrugged and walked over to Lana, cracking my knuckles “So...You wanna do this, Eh?” I could see her eyes widen in fear as I advanced on her, a menacing look on my face. I Laughed as she backed away slowly, she seemed scared of me! I wonder why..... I glanced at the others, giving them a quick wink as I walked after Lana “Oi! Get your ass back here! You’ll be sorry for picking on her!” I chased after her, being much quicker than she is. I pinned her against the wall “Trust me, You aint gonna be so pretty after this. Payback time Lana. Payback.” Then I smirked and punched her in the gut.
Lacie POV:
I picked the girl up from the floor, she was covered in blood! Good thing I didn’t have fear of blood, I looked at Mikey, Who’d gone pale, I Laughed a little “Come on....Lets go clean you up Hun...We’ll get rid of all this blood... get you all sorted out~” I smiled and Helped her walk....She couldn’t stand up...Poor girl, She was doubled over....why did Lana have to wear pointed boots today?! I Got her to the bathroom and sat her up on the side by the sinks, Getting some wipes and starting to gently wipe the blood away, She was shaking and whimpering a little, she was properly beaten up..... she pulled up her shirt and showed me marks on her stomach, From Lana and her stupid pointy boots. There was blood dripping down her stomach... her boots had broken the skin, Lana, I hope you get beaten up good. REAL GOOD. I looked at her and suddenly pulled her into my arms, in a tight hug. “Come on....Let it all out honey....” I let her sob gently into my shoulder as Hayley burst in, With blood on her fists, she smirked and looked at this girl. “Don’t worry, She wont bother you again for a long time~” She laughed a little and wiped her eyes. “I-I-I-I’m P-P-P-Pippi.....” She managed to stutter out. I smiled and looked at her “Im Lacie!” I pointed to Hayley “And that’s Hayley!” Hayley laughed and squeezed some soap from the dispenser, With a grin on her face “I need to wash that dirty bitches blood off my hands... I don’t wanna still have her DNA on me.” She shuddered and laughed looking at me and Pippi “Come on...Lets go to Class..”
Sign up to rate and review this story