Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Thanks For The Memories.

ch11.On a matress on my floor, for now.

by secretive 0 reviews

Gerard manages to tell Mikey about Pete...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2011-05-21 - Updated: 2011-05-21 - 778 words - Complete

1Funny
(Gerard's POV)

Okay, so we'd kissed. And Pete ... PETE actually said he fancied me. What does this mean then? Because i clearly fancy him too, a lot! I let the thought's run through my mind for a while as a shuffled my way up to the appartment where Mikey would be waiting, with Pete following me.
I got a sudden shot of butterflies in my stomach when i opened the door and saw Mikey stood in the hallway. It was as if he'd been waiting there since i'd left. "GEE!" he squealed, running at me and jumping into my arms. I pulled a confused face to myself behind his back. "Where did you go, i've been so worried, you seemed in such a rush..." Mikey suddenly stopped himself when he saw Pete standing in he doorway with his hands behind his back and his head tilted to one side. This was the first time i'd ever seen him look shy.
"Oh... Mikey this is Pete," i told him, Mikey smiled at Pete kindly, although i knew he was only putting on the niceness for now, i could tell he wanted to know exactly what was going on.
"Umm... Pete," i smiled to him "the lounge is just over there if you want to have a rest for now" i pointed over to the large white doorframe that lead to our cosy lounge. Pete looked down at his feet, still looking incredibly cute.. i mean shy... well, kind of both. He swiftly made his way past Mikey into the lounge. "Mikes," i said when Pete was out of sight, "I need to talk to you, in my room."
I almost sprinted over to my room, Mikey following just as fast behind me. When we were both safley within the confides of my tiny bedroom i slammed the door, maybe a little too loud behind us. "Soo...." Mikey smirked at me, "Pete, eh?" He winked.
"Mikey!" i giggled, "No... it's just... we're..."
"I get it!" He interrupted, "You don't need to try and explain..". There was a bit of an awkward silence. "Nice choice by the way..." Mikey added, I slapped his arm jokingly.
"Mikes' this isn't time for that, i actually need to tell you something!" i told him,
"Come at me Bro!" Mikey shouted, sarcastically walking up to me as if he was ready for a fight. He stopped and returned to his normal, awkward posture when he saw the stren look on my face, although i could tell he was dying to laugh. "Okay, okay just tell me..." he grinned.
I told him everything. absolutley everything! I told him about when i first met Pete, i told him about the way i thought about men when i was drunk sometimes, i even told him about Brendon (which was a little awkward). I told him about Pete and why he was at the police station, about our kiss, and then last of all i told him that Pete was going to be living with us.
"W-what?" Mikey stammered, "He's going to be living h-here?"
"Yes Mikey, i didn't know what to do, he has nowhere to go..." i babbled,
"It's fine" Mikey interrupted, "It's just... i dunno, where's he going to sleep?". I was tempted to say 'in my bed', but decided that wasn't a smart move at the moment so i replied with the more clever, "On a matress on my floor, for now." Mikey nodded, he slumped himself down on my bed and lay his head on my pillow. his pretty brown eyes staring up at my ceiling. "I'm going to sleep," he stated simply.
"Wait.. no... not in my bed ... go to your bed!", but it was too late, he was already cuddled up ready for a daytime nap. He looked so adorbale, i couldn't say no.
I crept out of the room, carefully and quietly pulling the door shut behind me. I tip-toed down the hallway and into the lounge. "Hey Pete are you oka..." i almost shouted, i stopped myself though at the sight of Pete asleep on my sofa. He was slightly curled up, his left leg slightly higher than his right. His chest slowly pulsed up and down as he breathed heavily, creating a soft, purring sort of noise. His hand was layed softly on his chin and his mouth was slightly open. It was in-describeable how cute he looked, i just wanted to dive on him and hold him in my arms, but i obviously couldn't do that, so i just slouched myself in my cushioned, red armchair, closed my eyes and let myself drift off into a deep, sleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story