Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Thanks For The Memories.

ch10.I want to hear you say it...

by secretive 0 reviews

Pete tells Gerard what happened in the bar, and get's a welcome surprise.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2011-05-17 - Updated: 2011-05-17 - 1205 words - Complete

1Ambiance
(Pete's POV)
A few minutes later, we were striding out of the station towards Gerard's car. I had refused to tell him anything untill we were driving. That way he would be distracted when i told him. I've got to admit, i was really freakin' nervous. I mean... what i did wasn't that bad. I was just curious about how Gerard would react.
I tugged the door open and leant back, letting the soft leather mould into my figure. "mmmhhhh.." i grinned, this seat was so much comfier than the little stiff, blue chair in the police station. Before i knew it, Gerard was already in the car next to me. He seemed eager to leave, probably because he knew i would tell him what had happened once he was driving. Just the though of it sent a tingling shudder down my spine. I gulped, i guess this was it. It was now, or never.
"So Pete," Gerard smiled, glancing over at me, his stunning brown eyes meeting with mine. I was sure that i blushed.
"Well..." i began, knowing i was going to have to tell him sometime, and now was the best time. Since Gerard was partly distracted by the road. I glanced over at him, his glossy, black hair fell gently over his left eye, his lips were set in a small sort of pouting expression. I held back the urge to touch him, just touch him. It was a strange feeling, i kind of wanted to run the tips of my fingers along his pale, soft cheek. I wasn't sure why, it confused me.
"Go on..." Gerard backoned me to continue. I shivered, i was ready to tell him.
"Well y-you know last n-night?..." i stammered, "when you l-left the bar?"
"Yes..." he said.
"Well there was this guy right.. and he was kind of checking you out."
Gerard laughed a little. He looked confused, but still really cute. "Anyway, he was checking you out and..." I felt kind of stupid telling him this, but i had to continue now. "He seemed to like what he saw. Anyway he looked back over at me." I told him. Gerard nodded tentitivley. "Then he came over and asked me if i was with you and..." i stopped myself. Wondering wheater to tell him what actually happened or not. I mean ... this was BIG for me. Very big, if this went wrong i wouldn't only be homeless, i'd be broken, embarrased, helpless.
"Well... i told him yes." i said... Gerard immeditaley snapped his head round to look at me. His glare was almost painful "...I told him yes because.. well, you know, i didn't think you'd appreciate having some random guy following you home." Gerard slowly turned his atention back to the road. I was sweating now, i'd been thinking about this moment all day, but i knew i had to tell him.
"Then this guy, well he came up to me, i mean like right up to me so his face was almost pressed against mine." I remembered how threatening he looked. How his tall, muscular statuer towered over me. How my heart beat sped up, how i was scared. "He seemed jealous or something, he obviously wanted you!" i grinned at him. Gerard let out a small giggle and blushed. It was as if he wasn't used to people wanting him, but how was that possible. He was unbeliebeable.
Over the past few days i'd been thinking, maybe i kind of like this guy. I mean, i hadn't liked any women for ages and when i first saw him, omething in me was just attracted to him. It seemed all a little sudden to me, but at Club Nero i was really hoping to see him there. I tried to keep my cool when i saw him, but i felt like i was going to explode. I was really starting to like this guy. He was always in my mind for some reason even though i hardly knew him. I'd never felt this way before.
"This guy, right in my face said 'Yeah well he's ugly anyway!'". I peered over at Gerard, who was obviously offended by the comment. I guess he didn't know how much i dissagreed. "Then..." i told him, my palms sweating, "well... i hit him."
"Hit him!?" Gerard shouted.
"Yeah..." i admitted.
"Umm..." Gerard said, biting his lip, making me want him more. "Why?"
"I just... i got angry... and after that all i can remember was waking up in the police station." I admitted to him. I was so nervous now, what would he be thinking of me?
Obviously that last part was a lie. I can remember his huge, toned arms raising and his fist clenching. Then he swung it right into my face, i can remember the pain. The pure force of his punch sent me flying backwards. I dragged myself up, trying desperatley to defend myself, but i wasn't any match for him. I quickly shook my head, shaking the memories from my mind. Gerard was glaring at me, his eyes fixed in a confused expression. Even like this, he looked gorgeous. I couldn't help thinking about how amazing he was every time i looked at him, even in this situation.
"Why..." he began, "why did you hit him for that?"
I looked down at my knees. My palms were balling together in my lap. Shit, i was going all .. shy! This never happened! "Well I just thought.." i began, "I-i though that well... he was wrong."
"Wrong!" he exclaimed, "You don't hit somebody for being wro-"
"Take the freakin' hint Gerard!" i interupted.
He narrowed his eyes, still looking confused. "I clearly like you, okay!" i snapped. Gerard's stiff expression slowly melted into a smile, making my expression tighten up into confusion.
"In what way..." he grinned, his perfect lips puling into a cute half smile.
My eyes widened, "Don't make me say it!" i exclaimed. As i said this, Gerard was swiftly pulling into the driveway infront of a small block of flats.
"Go on..." gerard smirked, "I want to hear you say it.."
"I FANCY YOU!" i blurted out. Gerard giggled, i wish he'd stop playing these games with me. Looking at his face, the way he bit his lip slightly, the way he narrowed his eyes and let a few strands of messy, black hair hang infront of them. I knew he would be turning me on if i wasn't so nervous.
"So... that was awkwar-" i negan, but i was interupted my something. a soft sensation on warmth pressing up against my lips. He'd kissed me.
I let myself relax into the kiss and Gerard stroked his hand up the side of my face then ran it through my hair. I placed my hand on his knee, slowly sliding it upwards, rubbing his leg. He parted his lips, letting my tounge inside him, he moaned a little at the sensation of my tounge against the top of his mouth. I pushed myself closer to him to intensify the feeling. Then suddenly, he pulled away.
I stared at him in awe. "Fuck!, smiled. I guess he liked me too.
Sign up to rate and review this story