Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Past is Past, Future is Forever.

Chapter 9

by mcr_killjoy 1 review

Meet Adam & Nolee!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-05-23 - Updated: 2011-05-23 - 1515 words - Complete

0Unrated
I wondered for a moment what he was going on about, but I'm sure I'll find out soon enough.
We finished up at the mall, and returned to Gerards.

"So Rosie you starting at the high school?" Ray asked.

"Erm I dunno" i said looking up at Frank.

"Well I think you should go for a few months, but then well we have warped tour and we want you to come seens as your here permanant now" Frank said.

"Omgosh! Dad i'd love to come, what other bands are gonna be there?" I asked.

"Erm, I think it's us, msi, Thursday, Lostprophets, Paramore, The used, Bring me the horizon and Avenged Sevenfold and some others," Dad said.

I looked at them in shock, "like my most favourite bands, I must be dreaming!" i said, which caused someone to pinch me.

"ow!"

"Nope your awake" I looked up to see Mikey grinning.
"oh your dead motherfucker!" I said as I got up to chase him, he ran off and out of the front door.

I chased him and the other guys stood on the porch laughing, I caught up with Mikey and jumped on his back. I pinched him, then licked his cheek.

"eeeeewww" he said as he dropped me, "now your dead!" Mikey said as he laughed and ran back in, Frank ran over and helped me up and I brushed myself off.

"You okay sugar?"

"Yep fine!" I replied running back into the house.

Me and Mikey fell onto the chairs.

I sighed. "Sup?" he asked.

"Nothing" I said, "So when do I start high school?" I asked Frank as he came back in.

"Tomorrow sugar, sorry its so soon" he replied, it was monday tomorrow.

"It's okay, no problem dad" I replied.

It was starting to get late so me and dad headed home. We decided to watch Nightmare on elm street, then after that I headed off to bed. I wonder what school will be like over here, I wonder if it's anything like back in England, no doubt i'll get tormented, it'll be the 'emo' kid or something about me being from England, I couldn't exactly hide that with my accent.

I woke up the next morning to my alarm clock bleeping. 7am, I yawned and got out off bed, I had school today.
It was warmer over here than in England so I chose to wear shorts with tights with hearts on them, a plain tee and my converse, I thought I best make an effort, today was going to be all about first impressions. I did my usual routine of make up and hair.

I shoved all my stuff into my bag and skipped downstairs.

"Daddd!" I sang.

"Yess darling?" He sang back which made me giggle.

"Can you drop me off at school please dad?" I asked him.

"Course Sugar, come on" he said, and we left the house and got into his car.

We drove to the school, and he parked infront of a school named Belleville high school. I looked over at Frank.

"Thanks Dad" I said.

"No Probs Hun, I'll be here at the end of the day, you'll be okay, good luck" he said as I got out of the car, I waved him off and walked through the gates, I got a few odd stares, but I expected it.

I walked through the doors and over to the reception.

"Hi, I'm Rosie Iero, can I get my timetable please?" I asked the receptionist, who was looking at me through her oval glasses, she had grey curled hair and was thin and scrawny. Dad had rang up the people involved with child services, I'm not quite sure who they are, but he was now my legal guardian, so it made sense I used his last name, I think it had quite a ring to it aswell.

"Yes, here you go, your form room is room 16, just down there" she said as she pointed down the corridor.

I knocked on the door of room 16, to hear a teacher shout "come in" I opened the door and walked in.

"Hi, I'm Rosie Iero, I'm new here" I said to her.

"Yes of course, welcome, you can sit over there by Adam and Nolee" she said and she pointed to two kids talking, who automatically turned around when they heard their names. I walked over and took a seat.

"Hi, I'm Nolee" The girl said and stuck her hand out for my to shake it and so did Adam. Nolee was really pretty, she had bright neon green acrylic nails that caught my eye when I shook her hand, she had curly black hair which had neon blue at the ends, like my red at the ends, she was slender with tanned skin and a lip ring, she also had a lot of eyeliner on and had big brown eyes. From what I could see, she was wearing bright red skinny jeans and a paint splatter tee.
Adam seemed shyer than Nolee, he had medium length dark hair, and extremely dark brown eyes, which almost looked black, he was also tanned, maybe I might get a tan too living over here. He wore black skinnys with bright red hi-tops, and a red tee, topped off with some sweatbands on his wrist and a studded belt.

"Nice name" I said to Nolee, it was unusual, I'd never heard it before.

"Thanks, so your new here?" She asked.

"Yeah, I moved over from England the other week" I said.

"Whats your last name again?" Adam asked.

"Iero" I said.

Adam looked at Nolee who gasped, "are you any relation to Frank Iero?" she asked me.

"Yeah I am actually, he's my dad" I said, causing Nolee to gasp more.

"owgosh he's so hot" she said, then realised it was a little too loud, "ohhh i'm so sorry"

"haha, don't worry about it" I said.

They seemed nice, and it turned out we were all into the same music.

"Lemme look at you timetable" Adam said, so I handed it to him.
"You have 1,2,4 and 6 with Nolee, and 3 and 5 with me" he said.

"Cool, look do you guys wanna come over to mine after school?" I asked them.

"yeah! of course!" Nolee said. Adam nodded.

"well we'll probably be at Gerards cause everyone will be there, I'll text my dad to tell him he ain't gotta pick me up" I said.

I got out my phone and text my dad saying 'Dad, made some friends, they're coming over later if u dont mind, so u aint gotta pick me up xxx'

He text me back not long after saying 'Gooddd, and no probs then sugar, i'll be at gerards xxx'

"Yeh, we'll be at gerards" I said. Nolee was grinning.

"Take it you like mcr?" I said to her

She nodded, "my favourite band" I laughed.

The bell rang for first lesson which I had with Nolee and it was Art.
I was quite good at drawing to be honest.
We got into the class, and it turned out our teacher was away, so we had an easy lesson, which was good.

"So whats the kids like here?" I asked Nolee.

"meh, most are preps, before you it was just like me and Adam, but now we have you" she said grinning "oh and by the way, you'll probably have some hassle with some girls, seens as they don't like your dads music, the bitchs, but they wanna fuck your dad and gerard" she said.

"ah, I can deal with them" I said smiling.

The rest of the lessons went quick and me, Nolee and Adam met up by the tree where they always ate lunch.
We say down and started chatting.

"So Rosie, how long have you been here?" Adam asked, he kinda reminded me of Matt.

"Well I was in foster care since I was 3, cause my mom died, my mom and dad had me at 14, and like Frank, my dad didn't think he would cope, so the other week now im older, he came to get me from England" i said. I was quite open about what had happened in my past, it was the past, there was nothing I could do to change it, so why make a fuss of it.

"Wow, im so sorry about your mom" Nolee said.

"Its okay, I never really knew her" I said, which i didn't, although sometimes I wish I could've knew her.

Not long after the bell rang for the end of lunch.

I was walking to 5th lesson with Adam when I heard some girls sniggering behind me they were talking 'hey, have you heard theres a new girl named Iero, I hear shes frank Iero's daughter, his music is shit and his bandmates are twats who get drunk, but gosh i'd totally do him' 'or gerard' another girl added.

I felt Adam grab my wrist. I could tell he was the protective type. But I forced him off me and I turned around to the girls.
Sign up to rate and review this story