Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Past is Past, Future is Forever.

Chapter 10.

by mcr_killjoy 0 reviews

Rosie takes Nolee and Adam back to Gerards

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-06-07 - Updated: 2011-06-07 - 516 words - Complete

0Unrated
"Can we help you loser?" The main girl asked, she was tall with long blond hair and a pink top and mini skirt with high heels and orange make-up.

"I'm Rosie Iero, pleased to meet you, I heard you dissing my dad" I said angrily.

"Yeah so what, what you gonna do about it" she said smirking.

"This" I said, as I swung my fists at her, I think I might've broke her nose, she bitch slapped my face and so I kneed her in the stomach causing her to fall to the floor.
"dont you ever talk about my fucking dad or gerard or any of the band like that you whore" I screamed at her before kicking her into the jaw, and holding her by her hair, ripping some out. Probably extentions anyway.

She was covered in bruises, I walked away with one little red mark.

"Come on sugar, thats enough" Adam said pulling me away.

We went to fifth lesson, and not long after someone came in and asked for me, before I went I said to Adam "You and Nolee meet me by the front gates after school" he nodded and I left for the principals office.

I went in and sat down infront of him.

"Miss Iero, this is your first day and your already causing trouble" he said.

"Sorry but I wasn't going to let her talk about my dad like that and let her get away with it" I said.

"I understand Miss Iero, but Brittany, the girl you hit, has been rushed to hospital with a broken nose, broken jaw, and a few broken ribs not to mention severe bruising on her stomach and face, so I have no other choice but to suspend you, sorry" he said, he did actually look sorry, Brittany must be a bitch.

"Okay, but please just don't ring my dad I'll tell him myself when I get home" I said.

He nodded and I went out and sat outside school till the end of the day and waited for Nolee and Adam, not long after I saw them running upto me.

"ohmygosh, Rosie are you okay? Adam told me what happened!" she exclaimed and hugged me.

"Yee, I'm fine, not half as bad as Brittany, she's in hospital" I said.

"You did the right thing, she shouldn't talk about your dad like that" Nolee said angrily.

"I know, lets go, go to Gerardssss!" I sang.

Nolee grinned, "oh yes! I get to meet the famous my chemical romance" she said.

"Oh by the way Rosie, we actually like you and we want to be friends, it's not cause your dads famous, even if he wasn't we'd still be you friends!" Adam said hugging me.

"Awwww! I love you guys" I said as we had a group hug.

Me and Nolee started skipping down the street to Gerards house as we sang my chemical romance songs. Nolee kept pulling me everytime I nearly trod on a flower, she was a right nature freak. Adam just followed behind laughing his ass off at us.
Sign up to rate and review this story