Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Wasted

Oh How Misery Loves Me

by BlueFlare12 2 reviews

..............

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-05-23 - Updated: 2011-05-23 - 1732 words

0TrainWreck
Oh How Misery Loves Me:

Gerard POV:

I had to stay home to look after Hayley because school for me wasn't that important and I only had exams this year. I watched as the others left, Pippi was hanging her head. She felt like she was a disgrace and couldn't speak to her sister.
“Are you okay in there?” I asked knocking on her door.
She opened the door and greeted me with a smile, “What are we going to do today then?”
“You are going to rest and its best that you don't go out.” I told her sternly.
“Can't we go watch a film and relax? Please. I need a pick me up.” she begged her eyes growing bigger.
“Fine.” I sighed, “What are we going to watch then?”
“I don't know you pick.” she said walking down the stairs.
“I think it should be a horror.” I laughed at her glare, “Okay, how about a comedy?”
She nodded and I grabbed my coat. The keys were already in my pocket because I had planned on going to the shops to get food for later. We started walking then saw a few chavs walking towards us.
“Oh, look two emo's walking the streets. Going to get razors probably.” One of them spoke.
“Looks like her arm is already pretty damaged.” another one joked, we just stood there looking at them.
“Hey isn't she from that website your cousin gave us?” they muttered to each other.
“Hey your names Freak!” the leader pointed out, “Wait where's you psychotic sister and Fag best friend!”
“Come on lets just go back.” Hayley whispered looking at the floor.
“No.” I stated moving away from her and to the Chavs.
Before I knew it I was beating them up and one had a broken nose. I turned back and started running and Hayley followed.
“Hey! Come back here coward!” I turned back to see the gang holding her and laughing while she struggled.
I just looked for a minute and then started running back to her. I grabbed her and they backed away for no real reason, still laughing. Then I led the way home walking fast.

We got in and sat down.
“Well that was lucky wasn't it.” Hayley mumbled looking straight ahead.
“Yep, just my luck.” I mumbled back.
“What do you mean just your luck, you are lucky.” she stated clearly.
“No I'm not I have to leave soon to go to collage, that means saying goodbye to all my friends and all my family. I don't think I can try to survive a different hell. It's just to hard to be a shoulder to cry on all the time. Then there's those plastics in school, hating me because I'm gay!” I shouted back, “So no I am not lucky.”
“Well at least you have two parents, a sibling that won't turn their back on you, a partner who wont go and date your friend, a stable friendship group and haven't broken your arm.” she said taking a breath in.
I just sat there thinking about my life, it must have been a while because I looked to my side and Hayley had fallen asleep. I was just going to leave her then I sneezed and woke her up.
“What time is it?” She asked looking for a clock.
“Its one o'clock.” I replied simply.
“Two more hours until schools over and they come back to visit me. Fun.” she said with mock happiness.
“Sounds like you are excited. You might want to go rest because I heard that they are all staying for dinner.” I warned.
“Great. That won't wear me out. Oh and not forgetting the funeral tomorrow!” she started, “ Why is there 'fun' in funeral? Its not going to be fun, ever.”
For the next hours until the group came I was just playing some video games and eating the remainder of chocolate in the fridge. Then I heard Mikeys voice and an assortment of others.

Valkyrie POV:

“I think you should go to her one at a time, she is feeling pretty tired.” Gerard informed us, “Whose going first?”
“Can I, just based on the fact that I love her more!” I giggled moving towards the stairs.
“Okay.” the rest of the group sighed moving into the other room.
I ran up the stairs and flung open the door. It definitely startled Hayley because she had a weird look on her face and jumped a little bit.
“Hey! Nothing much happened at school today before you ask.” I told her jumping on the spot on the bad next to her.
“Nice, I heard that you had a double date last night.” she said looking at me with a fake smile.
“Yes, Franks telling everyone that you are over him though. That's what everyone thinks anyway.” I explained to her, “ To be fair you shouldn't have let him slip through your fingers so easily. Him and Maria are going on a weekend trip to get away from their families. They want some alone time if you get what I mean.” I winked but she just gave a weak smile.
“That's nice. What else is going on then?” she asked changing subject but I was going to get an opinion from her soon enough.
“What do you think about the new happy couple. I mean they could be the next you and him.” I said more obviously.
“I know what you are trying to do but I am not giving it to you. I don't care about them. I just want to move on and leave that behind okay?” she replied using hand movements to emphasise her point.
“Got you. I think I will send up Frank next.” I teased.
“You can't because I am coming downstairs with you.” she got up and walked to the door, “Are you coming?”
I nodded and smiled walking behind her to the basement. She started getting hugs and waves from people. I saw Pippi in the corner and skipped over to her.
“Hey. Why don't you go talk to her?” I suggested sitting next to her.
“I can't yet. Plus she will hate me when I tell her that I told everyone not to come tomorrow, she likes it when people are around her in these types of things. I just don't like crowds. So I invited Leslie, you, Jay and Mark. That's all she will hate me.” Pippi whined.
I just gave her a reassuring look and left to talk to Mia.

Frank POV:

I just sat talking to Maria about nothing special, but I was happy. Until I turned and saw Leslie trying to cheer up Hayley. She looked so down and broken. She wasn't really looking at anyone or anything. I didn't have time for her at the moment. Maria was talking about the trip.
“Dad said that we can take the guest house while they are in the bigger house. It was cheaper to get because we know the person who owns it...” she babbled on about it all.
I nodded and smiled about everything. It seemed so unreal and perfect. Everyone had a pair, except Mikey, Ray and Hozzie they were the trio that would take on anything. I was scanning the room thinking about all of us and how things would be not so long from now. The future is full of adventure and everything else there is in the world. I don't know why I suddenly thought like that, it was a weird burst.

Sarah:

Why do I have to do all this pathetic after school work, its not like I did any damaged to Freak. It was her fault really. Nolee was on her phone texting just like me.
“Sarah, do you think that we will get in any trouble for that website thing? Or..” she trailed off leaving me to answer, she looked pretty when she did that.
“No. If we do then we can always blackmail who ever and then they will stop.” I answered with a smirk.
I carried on texting for a few minutes before it got boring and I wanted something else to do.
“Nolee, what should we do now. I am so bored.” I exaggerated banging my heels on the concrete.
“We could go get changed and see our boyfriends, like a last minute date.” she suggested flashing a smile.
“Okay but I don't want to end up in his bed like last time so please stick with me okay.” I said walking to my car.
I really hated my boy friend he was a typical jock and always picked his friends over me. To be honest I had a small crush on that Valkyrie girl, she was tough and attractive. Shame about the unpopular thing though.
“Hey did you hear about the prank they are going to do at school tomorrow, its on those two stupid lesbos! They are going to do something really mean, they wont tell anyone though!” Nolee laughed and looked out the window.
“Hey I think I am just going to go home, I am to tired to go out.” I lied and dropped her off.
I didn't want anything bad to happen to Valkyrie so I needed a way to stop it from happening. Maybe I should go to that house they hang out in, no one will believe I went there. They will think that it is a fast way to take me down. I pulled up at the house and saw Valkyrie and Mia walking down the path.
“Hey Valkyrie!” I called walking fast to her.
“What do you want, bitch?” she challenged staring at me.
“I just came to warn you about a prank they are going to pull on you tomorrow. I don't know what it is so don't ask okay?” I replied in the same tone.
She looked at me with an unsure hint, “How do I know that this isn't the prank?”
“Because...I just....Oh shut up, I am trying to help for once!” I hissed back in anger.
“Okay then, come on Mia lets go.” she turned to Mia and walked away, leaving me with the stares from the other out casts.
“What you looking at freaks!” I bellowed running back to my car.
I hope that wasn't the worst mistake I will make ever...
Sign up to rate and review this story