Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Wasted

Wednesday Worries

by BlueFlare12 2 reviews

Funeral time...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-05-25 - Updated: 2011-05-25 - 2216 words

0TrainWreck
Wednesday Worries:

Gerard POV:

We walked out into the car. Everyone was silent. Jay climbed in next to Pippi, Mark was next to Valkyrie in my car waiting for me.
Hayley wanted to walk there so Leslie insisted on walking with her. I turned the keys and started to drive down to the cemetery, where the service was being held.
“Do you think they will be okay?” Valkyrie asked keeping her eyes fixed on the traffic beside us.
“I think that Pippi might not be.” Mark replied looking at his hands.
The traffic was awful. No wonder Hayley wanted to walk.
“How long is it going to take to get to the funeral? This traffic looks like it goes on forever.” Valkyrie stated moving her hands around.
“I don't know twenty minutes max.” I replied looking back at her.
It took thirty minutes and they were not happy about it because we were last there, even behind the walkers. Since it was a funeral everyone was wearing black, Valkyrie had a knee high black dress with hells to make her look taller. Mark had a black suit on with a black tee underneath. Pippi had gone for a short black dress and sky high heels, Jay had a black suit and top almost like his brother. Leslie had almost the same but with a white top and red tie. Everyone was wearing 'classic' outfits, apart from Hayley and Pippi was not happy.
“Why are you wearing skinnies, a nirvana tee and black heels with spikes?” Pippi hissed, drawing attention from other people in her family.
Most people in their family loved Pippi but despised Hayley, this was because Pippi was more out going plus she had 'better manors and much better dress sense!' So this was just an open invite for them to pick on her, even more so now her parents weren't around. I just looked at Mark, he got the idea and went with Valkyrie to pull Pippi in one direction and Hayley in another. By the time the service had began we already got some snares and whispers about us but I tried not to take notice because it would just give the what they want. Most of the mascara in the room ran and Pippi was bawling, Hayley was just staring at the caskets. They were lowered into the ground and most people got up said their goodbyes then headed back to where the cars were. I left with Pippi, Jay and Leslie. We had to get to the gathering held at one of their aunts in an hour. So we thought we may as well go early.

Valkyrie POV:

I sat with Mark as we watched Hayley get screamed at by two random people at the service. It was about her attitude and the clothes she was wearing. Apparently they were not classy or girly enough. I just wanted to punch them both. They eventually went off still screaming at her but from further away. She took a deep breath and walked up to us.
“Come on we better try to get there, it doesn't matter if we are late though because they can't hate me any more.” she stated with a small smirk, “Or can they.”
“How far is it?” I asked because my feet were starting to hurt.
“Not far just over that hill and in the street to the left.” she directed with her hands.
“Okay. Are you sure you want to go. They don't seem to nice about you. I mean they might attack you or something.” I suggested.
“I will just have to risk that.” she said simply before turning and walking up the hill.
We finally got there and Hayley was immediately pulled aside and I followed. The women, who was around thirty, didn't mind my presents or the other guests in the room. She just grabbed her and got ready to shout by inhaling deeply. Hayley didn't look phased by the act.
“Explain to me why you have done such horrible things to your sister all these years. Now that your parents aren't here to whisper lines in your ears tell me!” she bellowed making no sense at all.
“I am nice to my sister. You are just trying to find a reason to make my ears bleed.” Hayley smiled and tried to push her off, but she wouldn't leave her alone, if this caries on I might have to interfere.
“Fine. But what about the fact you turn up to a funeral dressed like this, your parents would be ashamed! Why didn't you sit with your sister, you may be heartless and not cry but she was in floods of tears. I'm sure she thinks you hate her!” the women practically screamed.
Hayley looked at her sister for assistance but she just sunk back into her seat, “Well this is how my Mum would have wanted me to dress. Obviously you haven't met my sister because if you had then you would know this is all just an act for attention and that she really hates all of you its just she like the attention. She is just as evil as me. Bitch!” Hayley hissed back but with more of a cocky tone.
The women looked infuriated, then saw the broken arm and laughed a little.
“What happened? Did you break it your self, little emo. I thought your mother was bad but you...you are something else!” the women laughed.
“Shut up about my mum!” Hayley snapped back, gaining offended and disgusted looks from everyone.
“Well she did self harm and was always depressed, ever since you were born in-fact. We all know that you just cause problems and that's why your sisters perfect mind got corrupted. I hope you join you mother soon, it would be for the best!” she spat back getting very close to her face and twisting her broken arm, making her wince slightly.
“Why am I letting this go on!” I came out of my day dream and jumped up and on to the women, trying my best to pry her away.
In two minutes she was on the floor and had a very red face.
“Hayley run!” I ordered as we both legged it out the house and down the street, in our heels.
We looked back to see Mark and Leslie. I was kind of surprised that Pippi and Jay hadn't followed, Gerard had to stay there with his mum because of some reason I didn't listen to.
“Should we just walk back to mine?” Hayley suggested pointing in the way of her house.
“We might want to run!” Leslie shouted when we saw the women and many others rushing after us.
Then we ran round the streets trying to get back. Finally we saw the house and ran full speed into the doorway. We all stood out of breath for a second. Then we looked at each other and burst out laughing.

Mia POV:

I walked into the halls from chemistry, it was break, with Frank and Mikey. I could see the jocks starting to gain on us, I thought I was safe with Mikey and Frank, but then, “We have to be at art early.”
Then I ran to my locker to get the books I needed, in hope the jocks would just leave me, however my wish wasn't granted. The circled behind me and closed me in. I turned and was pushed against my locker.
“So you don't like boys? What kind of girl doesn't like me? I mean if you were popular I would totally date you. Yeah right!” Johnny laughed pushing himself against me.
“Kiss her!” they chanted as he neared my face.
Then he started to kiss me a was resisting but he wouldn't back off so I started to kick him, “Oh I think we should take this some where else. Maybe that cupboard?”
The jocks pushed me into the cupboard and Johnny walked inside, “You know what I don't think I like you all that much. So I am just going to leave you here. I hope that your claustrophobia doesn't kick in.” he winked leaving me in the cramped space.
I sat there bashing the door and trying to make as much noise but nothing was working. I looked at the clock after a while of waiting, it was twelve! I thought they would have found me by now. I just shut my eyes and tried to relax my constant nerves. Then finally I heard a key go into the lock.
“Mia!” Maria shouted with joy, I jumped up and ran out.
I saw the time, it was after school and I realised how much I was shaking. Frank and Mikey walked around the corner and rushed up to me.
“Where have you been? We were so worried.” Mikey told me as we started walking out the gates.
“You can ask me later and I will explain.” I stated walking faster to get home.
“See you later!” I yelled as we separated.
I ran the rest of the way because I didn't want anyone going into my room and wrecking it, like my little brother did before.

Frank POV:

“Do you think that Ray will be allowed out any time soon, I miss him and his hair.” Maria laughed coming to a stop at her house.
“I hope so! By the way I am just going to check how every thing went at the funeral today so, I will talk later. Bye.” I waved her off while we walked in different directions.
I saw Valkyrie exiting with Jay and Leslie, they just passed me waving quickly while rushing home. I walked up to the door and knocked gently. It was soon opened by Gerard who let me in without saying a word.
“What happened at the funeral?” I asked as he walked into the kitchen.
“Well we found out why they never introduced us to their family.” Donna started, “Hayley had to run back because her aunt was threatening her and saying other things that we talked about after. Pippi was treated like a princess and she is still out with that aunt. After Hayley left everyone was laughing about her Mums common interest with Hayley of self harming and hating herself. Even though both of them are very happy people!”
I watched as they both became angry and then Mikey walked in and sat down. He got there earlier so he knew what had happened.
“She is up in her room with Mark, if you want to see her.” Gerard spoke not moving his eyes from the table.
I was still stunned at how the day went. The door was open so I walked in.
“Hey Frankie.” she said in a hush voice, Mark was next to her scanning her arm.
“You know you are the only one who calls me Frankie. I miss that...” I trailed off.
“If you are here to argue or anything just leave. Please.” she hung her head and looked at the floor.
“I'm not here to argue. I heard that you had a bad day. I just want to say sorry for the things I did.” I managed to choke out.
She looked up trying not to smile and patted the bed beside her. I sat and there was silence for a while, but it was good silence.
“I am home!” called Pippi from downstairs.
Then footsteps came closer and Pippi came into sight, she had many bags of shopping.
“Hayley, Aunty Clare got you these. She said you have to wear them, it will wear off that depressing look.” she giggled.
Hayley caught the two bags and pulled out a pink short dress. Then looked to see it was full of dresses of different colours.
“What is this suppose to mean, you know I don't like dresses!” she said sternly.
“Well maybe you can actually look like a girl!” Pippi screeched back.
Hayley just looked at the floor again and pulled her arm from Mark. Then she laid back on her bed.
Mark looked at me and I left taking the hint. Passing Pippi she winked at me and pulled me closer to whisper something.
“Don't expect me to be sitting with you freaks for long.” she hissed and walked into her room.

Gerard POV:

I followed Mum upstairs to see what had happened with Hayley because Pippi was laughing about the bags of shopping she had got her. We got into her room and saw the contents spilled onto the floor. There were dresses of many colours, high heels, fashionable tops and trousers along with shorts.
“Why the fuck would I want this.” Hayley breathed, dragging out the cursing.
“You don't have to wear it.” Mark suggested.
“No.” we all looked at her in shock, “ I am going to wear it and I am going to wear it while adding my own touch to it. Then I am going to let Pippi tell the devil so I can get a reaction.” she smirked.
“I am guessing this means you are going to use your time off to plan this? Friday is the day you are going to come back right?” I questioned getting nods from her.
Sign up to rate and review this story